Can you be a 'bad' Satanist Parent? | Forum

Kaira666 Mar 1 '12
Ok, so I was watching a segment on a religious Demonologist who had to remove a demon who attached herself to a woman, Apparently this woman had been part of a Satanic cult as a child and her parents had offered her up ritualistically to the Devil. According to her she also had to eat the insides of dead humans. She had a Satanic tattoo on her (which she had on her hand but had tattooed over) and wow was this woman fucked up. This all feeds into the Satanic stereotype.
So were her parents 'bad' satanists? Should they have involved the children?
I found this woman to be very week emotionally and I didn't have a lot of sympathy for her. Perhaps she had really been a Satanist herself at some point?
The demonologist cleansed the house and supposibly the demon was gone.
Deleted user Mar 2 '12

It's not very often I agree whole heartedly with X his post is spot on. The only thing I would add is listen to them when they have something to say and let them make their own mistakes (within reason).

VENOM Mar 2 '12
Good post X.I tell my own when I see them..to learn as much as possible,think for themselves,to like what they like...not what is programmed by societies norms.And to basically live there own life.I totally omit religion in any topics with my kids.It's funny that in cartoons or toys my boys root for the (bad) guys.
Deleted user Mar 2 '12

Quote from Kaira666
Ok, so I was watching a segment on a religious Demonologist who had to remove a demon who attached herself to a woman, Apparently this woman had been part of a Satanic cult as a child and her parents had offered her up ritualistically to the Devil. According to her she also had to eat the insides of dead humans. She had a Satanic tattoo on her (which she had on her hand but had tattooed over) and wow was this woman fucked up. This all feeds into the Satanic stereotype.

So were her parents 'bad' satanists? Should they have involved the children?

I found this woman to be very week emotionally and I didn't have a lot of sympathy for her. Perhaps she had really been a Satanist herself at some point?

The demonologist cleansed the house and supposibly the demon was gone.

What is the point of discussing the ridiculous bullshit that you have watched? Surely, you do not believe that this looney girl really belonged to a Satanic cult and that her parents forced her to practice cannibalism. She made this all up or crazy psychotherapists and priests forced false memories into her mind. I did not watch this movie, you did not give any link, but it looks like Satanic Ritual Abuse propaganda.

This whole discussion is really obsolete, because neither the victim nor her parents were Satanists. Neither were there any devilish rituals. It is all a hoax.

Deleted user Mar 2 '12
Oh I would forget. If you are interested in learning how to be a Satanist I could gladly be your tutor. ;) Several years ago I was a beginner, myself. I could also teach you how to decipher hidden subliminal messages in the movies that you watch. :P
Deleted user Mar 2 '12

Now that is the Mr X/ Interrorgist I know ;-) Naama, Mr X does this now and then and even though he may have a thousand and one good points he will throw in a couple of quick insult jabs.

Children are a great chance to see an honest reaction to our actions. Keeping tabs on things they react to not only gives a better understanding of the child but their reactions to us. Agree with it or not the early school days are important social events and our real job as teacher stops when they are 5 and they look to the rest of the world. By the time they head into the world at 5 (depends on area), we should of shown them the basics of how to question and make their own opinion and not just reflect ours.

Kaira666 Mar 5 '12

Quote from X Get your shit together satanist, this post is hardly more than pseudo philosophy. Lets be intellectually honest here.
I agree with your response but not the last statement. Gaining knowledge is power. However, I am willing to take some 'Satanists Green-Horn' hazing }:-) I might even like it.

Kaira666 Mar 5 '12
I don't really care what you think. You are not a Satanist; you're a Troll.

};-) };-) };-) };-)};-) };-) };-)

Deleted user Mar 6 '12
If you're a 'bad parent', you likely aren't much of a Satanist...
Certain features such as the live video/audio chat,the IM text chat and the free PDF library are only visible and available to registered users of this network .

DONATIONS

Help Keep SIN Alive. Everything Helps.
photo small.png
photo unnamed.jpg"0" alt="photo Ad.jpg" />
photo banner.png