Out of the stable | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Culture » Satanic Romance
Zoramonkey Member
Zoramonkey Jul 21 '17
Yes I have recently been set free so those of you who are seeking a unique experience in either the gulf coast of Texas or Oregon let me know. I am looking for poly females or males who are at least old enough to buy alcohol but would really prefer those over 35. I would prefer a theistic LHP person into some type of roleplay or a furry or the like. I am what they call a Koko if you know what that means. Would also prefer someone 420 friendly who at least is tolerant of tobacco use. I don't often drink but to be perfectly honest sober people piss me off. I am into tabletop rpgs as well. I tend to get along better with people who enjoy sci fi and horror films but I do occasionally watch musicals. I like going to drag shows so that might explain the musicals. I also attend "little people" wrestling in my area, a guilty pleasure. I would prefer someone who can hold their own in a conversation. I find both doms and subs to be a bore. Like the noble pig that Churchill spoke of I prefer to look you in the eye.
Share:
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.