The Crocodile Accusers | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Culture » Current Events
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Jan 5 '18
The collective goldfish mind known as American consensus opinion has dictated a hot new trend. I think this website should be at the forefront of this progressive new thing.

Has an evil male looked at you like he wants to fuck you? Do your yoga pants draw unwanted attention?  Do you need money, sympathetic attention, or a way to tranfer your hatred of the president and go after lower hanging fruit?

Well, if you make your stand by crying to the magistrate or being really loud with your whinny victim shit why not show how inferior your gender is by getting public outcry to do it for you. Crocodile tears will mend that "sexual harassment", formally known as "making a pass".

This will be SIN's evil male oppression watchdog thread.

(Un)Breeding a world of bitter lesbians one melodramatic rape accusation at a time.

***  It is worth noting you must be under 18 years old if you are male and you plan to be an accuser, as no one will give a fuck otherwise.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jan 5 '18
Share:
Retired
Retired Jan 6 '18
Did you pinch this post from incels.me?
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Jan 6 '18

Quote from AK Bitter melodramatic lesbian witches are stealing my penis.
That's a shame. Like when V is for both Vendetta *and* Vagina - An unfortunate world where the celluoid man hating woman cliche beats out the Sapphic Erotica one...

No coming back when you've been chosen as a Lesbian coven "snackrifice". 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jan 6 '18
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal