The Process of Normalization In Satanism | Forum

AK
AK Jun 17 '18
'can't tell if "desert of the real" was used ironically :(

The Forum post is edited by AK Jun 17 '18
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Jun 17 '18
Gilmore did us all a favour by destroying the reputation of the CoS, driving out people like Boyd Rice and Diabolus Rex. The TST is precisely what Satanism needs for the Next Level of Seriousness which the ordinary will not bring to the religion (challenging the establishment).

So that is why your called troll.

I choose to read that with a tone of thick sarcasm because otherwise it hurts.

The Satanic Temple ripped off the Pastafariam  MO. A direct subversion of unconstitutional ideology infesting public domain and government funded institution. 

The truth is none of this is ostensibly satanic.  It is Constitutionalist.  Satanism is as seperated as church from state here. They may be acting on a Satanic core, but their methods are political.  Even employing the politician's best friend, spin.  

"But if we do this we have to turn Satanism into something that mirrors the compassion of white light religion in the form of tenets."

They are an advocacy group that paradigm shifted into a form they reinvented to advocate with. 

I got one for them.

The Satanic Temple should come get The Vietnam War Memorial on Mt. Soledad (La Jolla, CA)  because I dont like that a christian symbol is allowed to be the center piece of a veteran memorial.  It pisses me off like that ten commandments monument. 

Just be sure to crowdsouce it and go through all proper legal channels while maintaining a PR campaign that white-washes the "it" into oblivion. 

Then I'll have to find something else to think is sad and be motivated by.   Motivated to share my opinion when solicited.  I even have an answer.

Hey everyone! It's a lower case "T" these weird people use as symbolic iconography because it is the most important thing for some reason. They need their lower case T  because a simple memorial to thousands who died for the military industrial complex isn't American enough. You need that "God and Country" to really sell those country albums to inbred folk.

Christianity is for Appalachia.

You just gotta be around to hear it. Or in a solicited environment, otherwise you would never know.  

It's not like I have to go there and lick it or anything.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jun 17 '18
Anna
Anna Jun 17 '18
I must admit that the idea of all Satanists becoming like cute meowing cats warms my heart. So I will be keeping my thumbs, sorry paws, up.
Dark Enlightenment
What you get fucked around in high school or something?
Anna
Anna Jun 17 '18
Lick my fur ball Canis. Your hardcore attitude won't fool anyone. Everybody already knows you secretly desire being crushed by Alison's pussy. Hence your obsession with trapped rodents.
Dark Enlightenment
Alison has a pussy? I thought it was some langolier looking thing with rigid teeth that probably use to be a malformed cock

Anna
Anna Jun 17 '18
Male fantasies. What would Freud think of them?
Dark Enlightenment
Freud couldnt work with my fantasies. 

But to be fair.

I will give you Alison posted one hot picture once. But she cut off her head and wore a confederate bikini... I mean I am assuming it is her. No way to tell without seeing her bleached pinhead - that makes her look so proportionally hideous.  And without that, it was hot. 

You can tell she is a self conscious one that tries to hide some borderline Turner Syndrome "Oompa Loompa" deformity.

* Edit #9 *  I also hear she's got some shit going that makes it impossible for men to get off to her. So I would hate to detract her from fucking the bull dykes she is meant to.

T. Volt
T. Volt Jun 18 '18

A woman who gets off on men not being able to get off over her... have women finally taken it this far?

@AK: is that Gary Numan from his new album?

The Forum post is edited by T. Volt Jun 18 '18
AK
AK Jun 18 '18
Barak Obama, actually. He played the role of Satan in The History Channel's "The Bible"
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Jun 18 '18

Quote from T. Volt

A woman who gets off on men not being able to get off over her... have women finally taken it this far?

If you are a neurotic man hating bull dyke its par for the course
Troll Member
Troll Jan 2
The reason i mentioned "desert of the real" is that many people are falling for the "intercessory consciousness" now that the Christian debacle has fallen into fiction. The Jesus is becoming known as oral squawling tales and butthurt Westerners can't fathom how else to become victims, so they all appear to be thralling on "virtual realilty" and "this is all The Matrix" stupidity.

If ya can't dodge the responsibility for the ecology one way (by dreaming up fake "souls" and depending on some Daddy God to legitimate considering it all some kind of 'Earnings Test' without need of our compassion), then the fallback is to pretend "it's all fake anyway, the world is a Blue Pill phantasm".

Don't believe me? Look into Nick Bostrom, Max Tegmark, David Chalmers, Michael Talbot, and ridiculous comments by Stephen Hawking and Elon Musk. They're all playing "Intelligent Design 2.0" with stupid Solipsism games wasting countless calories and years and justifying billions of wasted resources ($, lives, water, electricity, war) on "Aren't you a simulation?"

In some ways Anton LaVey had a good idea by trying to redefine Solipsism, but it was't intellectual enough to pass muster.
The Forum post is edited by Troll Jan 2
Troll Member
Troll Jan 2

Mr. Enlightenment. I am not being sarcastic. Read what i write straight please. Sorry if it hurts you.

Pastafarianism has ventured forth into Driver's License HATS. That's so far as they got from what i can see, maybe a few science course challenges in grammar schools. TST is going for art and government intersection of religion and procedure (celebration, commencement, etc.). There is enough attention for both of these, and they both deserve our help, not our disdain. TST is perfectly Satanic by every rational interpretation to my way of thinking. Even my guru likes them.

Troll Member
Troll Jan 2

Quote from Anna I must admit that the idea of all Satanists becoming like cute meowing cats warms my heart. So I will be keeping my thumbs, sorry paws, up.

Happy to please strident Christians such as yourself. <3
Pages: « 1 2

Like and Share

Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Donate

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps.