What might Satan’s perspective be of us? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
Oblequante
Oblequante Apr 9
Just wondering what he might think and feel about us and how we stumble along sometimes seeing him as a god, sometimes a notion, sometimes part of us, sometimes a void? Does he smirk in amusement, snarl in disgust, sigh in despair, swirl in deception most Dark? I’m curious to hear your thoughts.
Share:
Oblequante
Oblequante Apr 9
Are we to help him in this aim AK? and if so how?
Oblequante
Oblequante Apr 9
I confess to not covering my mouth as fast as I might when I sneezed heavily in checkout queue last week. As to the drugs n sex, do you know any active covens in the London area? I'm not sure about fathering more life forms though as that would not bring the species to its knees. 

Oblequante
Oblequante Apr 9
Ah, my favourite game. I am artful with knights. Leave me with two knights in the end game every time. Bishops can go to hell! Ha ha!
Dark Enlightenment

Quote from Oblequante Just wondering what he might think and feel about us and how we stumble along sometimes seeing him as a god, sometimes a notion, sometimes part of us, sometimes a void? Does he smirk in amusement, snarl in disgust, sigh in despair, swirl in deception most Dark? I’m curious to hear your thoughts.

Satan (the self-propelled dynamic cyclical regeneration system it is) has no will, which is why a good descriptor is anal rape and/or a viet-cong internment camp..  

There is no deception. That also requires will.  Satan is a 6 mile wide asteroid and you are a lumbering dope.  Lately the asteroid is a Koyaanisqatsi-esque self correction of the planet's most invasive species.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Apr 9
Oblequante
Oblequante Apr 10
I agree we are an invasive species and will be curbed one way or another. However, I'd like the asteroid to be sentient and filled with a vengeful malevolence, otherwise it is all just physics. Not that I have anything against physics. Wilfulness is far more interesting I submit.
Dark Enlightenment
Well, it has malevelonce in the same way a roulette wheel hitting heavy red prompts heavy play and then hits 00.
The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Apr 10
Berardo Rodriguez Member
Think evil, see evil, hear evil, do evil, and the King of Darkness,  the Satan of the Holy Bilbe will be so happy tha He-She will give you a place in His- Hers Kingdome. 

Do what it pleases you ( emotionally, physically and mentally), and the Satan of the Satanic Bible will be satisfied ( It is yourself)

Don't give a F@#$ about  any Satan , and you will experience something that you'll never forget. For me, it is easier, it's because I'm a Satanist of all points of views, depending on the situation I'm passing through at a very moment,  this is my own way of practicing Satanism or pleasing my own inner or outer Satan.

EpicFail TITS
EpicFail May 30

Quote from Berardo Rodriguez Think evil, see evil, hear evil, do evil, and the King of Darkness,  the Satan of the Holy Bilbe will be so happy tha He-She will give you a place in His- Hers Kingdome. 

Do what it pleases you ( emotionally, physically and mentally), and the Satan of the Satanic Bible will be satisfied ( It is yourself)

Don't give a F@#$ about  any Satan , and you will experience something that you'll never forget. For me, it is easier, it's because I'm a Satanist of all points of views, depending on the situation I'm passing through at a very moment,  this is my own way of practicing Satanism or pleasing my own inner or outer Satan.

That makes a lot of sense. and another reason to justify my self-worship

One Eye
One Eye May 30
Satan doesn't care at all 
Troll Member
Troll Jun 13
As i first came to know Satan, as a symbol, She was wild nature, and therefore under assault (devilish jungles, native peoples, scourge diseases) by humans.

In the Gospel of Satan, Satan appreciates humankind's scientific and reflective skills, the outcome of evolution, and seeks to use Jesus to turn Christianity toward a cult of euthanasia. He sees our species as grindingly-slow parasite.

On a more realistic note, Satan tells me he wouldn't exist without human beings, and that he appreciates certain sciences and arts, hopes the human species can come to terms with itself, and will be an enduring supporter of ecology, sexual freedom, reproductive control, and self-termination.

Albert
Albert Jun 25

"Perspective" is the functioning word.

The word "Per-Spective" comes from two Latin roots: Per+Spect, and literally means: "By Way of Sight." 

The word "In-Spect" is related to the word "Perspective" and comes from two Latin roots: In+Specere, meaning: "To Look at/into."

Any creature or living being or god that has a perspective of us humans are themselves just as insignificant as we are. 

Because you can only look at, inspect, and consider what is within your scope and scale of perspective, inspection. 

To illustrate: We humans have a perspective of a tiny mite. But both we and the mite are insignificant, because we and the mite both live on this insignificant earth, which goes around an insignificant sun, which is inside of a typical galaxy, which galaxy is one of billions and billions and billions of other galaxy. And so compared to the rest of the entire universe, both we and the mite we See or inspect, might as well not even exist.

Yet, tellingly: we humans lack any meaningful perspective of the universe. 

And tellingly again: recent studies indicates that we have around a trillion benevolent gut bacteria living and helping us in our intestines, and none of us have any meaningful perspective of a single one of them. Because such an individual gut bacterium is so small, and only one organic speck amongst the trillions and trillions and trillions of organic specks that makes up our body, that such individual bacterium in our gut, might as well not even exist.

And tellingly a third time: None of us gives or gave a shit that such insignificant bacterium, or any single cell of our body died. 

If Satan, or Jesus, or Buddha, or Shiva, or Zeus, or Jehovah, existed, and they had a perspective of us: they, like we, are insignificant, because to have a perspective of anything requires that you and what you are inspecting, observing, are within the same matrical scope and scale.

If a God, or Universal Intelligence does indeed exist, its Mind would be so beyond our puny level of consciousness and world, that we to it don't even exist or matter. In the same way that your own human consciousness is so far beyond the level of awareness of a bacterium in your gut, or a single tissue cell or single lung cell in your body, that you aren't even consciously aware that they exist! Nor do you give a fuck about their lives, and plight in life. 

You don't give a fuck if your lung cells are endangered from smoke: you'll smoke weed and cigarettes anyways!

You don't give a fuck if your liver cells are over worked: you'll drink a 12 pack of beer and eat like a pig anyways!

Because you are unconscious and unaware of those cell's existence: even though they are a part of you. Just as we, and all sentient and non-sentient things are a part of the Cosmos and its Cosmic Psyche.

The Forum post is edited by Albert Jun 25
Anna
Anna Jun 26
Yeah... until you get cancer. Then those insignificant cells will kill you. Because well... they won't give a fuck about you just like you don't give a fuck about them. They will just want to live and multiply. And fuck you. You can be your god now. I always thought the cancer cells were truly Satanic.

Everything is important for nature, even its tiniest part can play the crucial role. Only the human perspective is extremely limited and superficial.
The Forum post is edited by Anna Jun 26
AK Mod
AK Jun 26

If Satan, or Jesus, or Buddha, or Shiva, or Zeus, or Jehovah do exist but aren't omniscient, that is. 

Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Donate

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps.

Like and Share