What might Satan’s perspective be of us? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
Oblequante Apr 9
Just wondering what he might think and feel about us and how we stumble along sometimes seeing him as a god, sometimes a notion, sometimes part of us, sometimes a void? Does he smirk in amusement, snarl in disgust, sigh in despair, swirl in deception most Dark? I’m curious to hear your thoughts.
Share:
Oblequante Apr 9
Are we to help him in this aim AK? and if so how?
Oblequante Apr 9
I confess to not covering my mouth as fast as I might when I sneezed heavily in checkout queue last week. As to the drugs n sex, do you know any active covens in the London area? I'm not sure about fathering more life forms though as that would not bring the species to its knees. 

Oblequante Apr 9
Ah, my favourite game. I am artful with knights. Leave me with two knights in the end game every time. Bishops can go to hell! Ha ha!

Quote from Oblequante Just wondering what he might think and feel about us and how we stumble along sometimes seeing him as a god, sometimes a notion, sometimes part of us, sometimes a void? Does he smirk in amusement, snarl in disgust, sigh in despair, swirl in deception most Dark? I’m curious to hear your thoughts.

Satan (the self-propelled dynamic cyclical regeneration system it is) has no will, which is why a good descriptor is anal rape and/or a viet-cong internment camp..  

There is no deception. That also requires will.  Satan is a 6 mile wide asteroid and you are a lumbering dope.  Lately the asteroid is a Koyaanisqatsi-esque self correction of the planet's most invasive species.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Apr 9
Oblequante Apr 10
I agree we are an invasive species and will be curbed one way or another. However, I'd like the asteroid to be sentient and filled with a vengeful malevolence, otherwise it is all just physics. Not that I have anything against physics. Wilfulness is far more interesting I submit.
Well, it has malevelonce in the same way a roulette wheel hitting heavy red prompts heavy play and then hits 00.
The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Apr 10
Think evil, see evil, hear evil, do evil, and the King of Darkness,  the Satan of the Holy Bilbe will be so happy tha He-She will give you a place in His- Hers Kingdome. 

Do what it pleases you ( emotionally, physically and mentally), and the Satan of the Satanic Bible will be satisfied ( It is yourself)

Don't give a F@#$ about  any Satan , and you will experience something that you'll never forget. For me, it is easier, it's because I'm a Satanist of all points of views, depending on the situation I'm passing through at a very moment,  this is my own way of practicing Satanism or pleasing my own inner or outer Satan.

Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share