christen prophecy | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Philosophy/Politics
thecoldtrutharthurs
thecoldtrutharthurs Apr 21 '18
What do you all think about the christen prophecy and do you believe in came true like they sed Or not lol or do you agree to it being bullshit
The Forum post is edited by thecoldtrutharthurs Apr 21 '18
Share:
Anna
Anna Apr 21 '18
Quote from AK I think "Zach, can we get a derp tag up in here?"

Handing out "NOT derp" tags would be more economical.
thecoldtrutharthurs
WTF nothing wrong with asking what you all think of them preaching something you sound ignorant not to want to put a opinion on it when you claime to enjoy knowledge 
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Apr 21 '18
I will bite.

Lacking natural predators man has resorted to invention of threats. And the only way for these to become viable is with confirmation bias.  (Aka: Harold "doomsday billboard" Camping) That's why there is an Armageddon every 90 years, and people think Nostradamus was predicting Nazi's rather than condemning conquistadors.  
The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Apr 21 '18
thecoldtrutharthurs
Can you put that in English lol 
Dark Enlightenment
And again... I can talk to plants and they tell me they want water.  
Dark Enlightenment
Fuck the tard, the etymology of ideas is the best way to discern who is originally to blame for them. On religion, I got the first person to do a pictograph.  People just put down what they see and never take it into consideration later. You effectively get an interpretation of what past person sees filtered through what present person sees.   

The majority of the events of The New Testament are around the time of Vesuvius 70 CE when Rome was falling apart everywhere, add to that "Revolucion", not that dissimilar from latin marxism, and you have EVERYTHING you need to reflect that really fucked up time in antiquity. There were also earthquake storms, so of course destruction and wrath was reflected in their "follow up" to Deuteronomy.  

And was likely written between 150-300 CE for events that written record suggest happened 50-110 CE.  How much it changed to suit an agenda is fairly obvious.  A Roman hating Jew (jihadist cleric at best) became a golden calf so...

I'm not really contesting you, I just always thought it was funny when vague interpretations must be literal. They just pigeon hole these allegories to see signs of the apocalypse everywhere. I find it amusing.

First you make predictions based on current knowledge.

1. There will be a massive global recession
2. The EU's collapse will reshape europe.
3. The LA Basin will turn into jello when the S. San Andreas finally goes, and it will last 2-3 minutes. Heavy liquefaction.
4. The pacific northwest will get hit my a megathrust earthquake off the coast of Oregon the same intensity as The Tohoku Quake of 2011.
5. Yellowstone won't do a god damn thing.
6. China stops investing in US currency.

Then you build a narrative around the above list rephrased in metaphor.

And that's how Lady Gaga becomes the Whore of Babylon.  

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Apr 21 '18
thecoldtrutharthurs
thecoldtrutharthurs Apr 23 '18
Sorry about the spelling I was in a rush and seem like you know your stuff now see that was not so bad I was talking about the end of days
thecoldtrutharthurs
And need to for disrespecting it makes us look Childish and immature 
thecoldtrutharthurs
I'm not going to talk to you unless you're ready to put your big boy pants on ok to not show respect is to disrespect is it not now this started because you did not like my post  because I was curious about the other people thot on it honesty it was for a paper on the different beliefs of the end of days honesty I have not disrespect towards you you at least say what's on your mind I do apologize if we got off on the wrong foot LMAO just trying to get this damn paper finished and was needing help and what better place to ask people then on here so sorry you all But you honestly really did help me out and your facts are on point 
The Forum post is edited by thecoldtrutharthurs Apr 23 '18
thecoldtrutharthurs
OK and for the girl up there dark whatever her name is to say someone is not worth talking to about a religion because he is bad at spelling or on more of a real not in a rush is by definition called being stupid because just because someone is bad at spelling don't mean he won't school your ass when it comes to religion but I am of average intelligence but I do rush and  it's my job to know religion  I was part of a ministry teem plus I'm using my phone and its very hard to see the spelling 
The Forum post is edited by thecoldtrutharthurs Apr 23 '18
thecoldtrutharthurs
thecoldtrutharthurs Apr 24 '18
Do you wanna look up  respect and self esteem problems coming from the guy that is trash talking want a psychology course do you know why you fill the need to put down people it's because you are very insecure and feel the need to put down others to feel good about yourself
thecoldtrutharthurs
And tell me to go back to school ya you might need to definition of disrespect is showing a lack of respect or ill manners and i believe you sed i can not disrespect you unless I showed you respect if you're going to try and talk about someone else being dumb please don't look like a dumb ass doing it
thecoldtrutharthurs
And another thing don't say what we believe in because no one Satanist believes the same thing read your book that's a peace  out of it I'm also one
The Forum post is edited by thecoldtrutharthurs Apr 24 '18
thecoldtrutharthurs
Just saying you talk about knowledge and you sed I did not disrespect you OK first that's false you look like a idiot when you said that you are right  but that doesn't mean you did not disrespect because you did and you definitely what we believe when in the satanic bible it is sad that no one Satanist believes the same it's very stupid to not ask questions about something you would like to know the answer to so why would you jump someone for asking about something he would want to know about no such thing as a stupid question also assuming you know something about someone as like you just did towards me is extremely stupid I put facts and numbers in to my Everyday life but you assuming something without enough evidence just looks ignorant idc what anyone has to say look in to psychology and the dictionary and then look at are conversation and maybe when you mature that means to fully  Develop as a human adult then talk to me did you know that everything you say and how you Act is because of a reason like this did you know you will learn in psychology that the reason we as people fill the need to put others down is because we are insecure of ourselves and it makes us feel better about ourselves simple things like that and knowing the dictionary can show you who really  cares for knowledge and wisdom and development
thecoldtrutharthurs
Second respect should be earned is honestly stupid to anyone living in 21st century because if you would like to look it up to be disrespectful is to show a lack of respect and so with that being sad how does this sound we should all be like you walking around disrespecting each other because that is what your saying you do and ppl should do just doesn't sound very wise to me
thecoldtrutharthurs
And sorry for the beginning of the first comment of my last 3 my keypad was messing up but your entertaining to debate with shit kills time right 
thecoldtrutharthurs
Sure and i didn't say you looked stupid for Not showing me respect but because you sed you did not disrespect me. And hold on one second 
thecoldtrutharthurs
And I was referring to the blood moon prophecy but I ain't honestly got enough to talk about it or have  a input that's why I made this blog. 
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Apr 24 '18
Are you having fun with Boppo, AK, or Boppo having fun with you? 

Anyway, Blood Moon Prophecy? Sounds interesting. 

* Looks up "Blood Moon Prophecy 2018"

The sad time is when all ability for critical examination vanishes. And I'm going to stop this one right there. The 'tip-off'  should be "Earthquake hittting South Pacific confirms end of days". I will chop this up to the average person not knowing their ass from a geological hole in the ground.  As Papua New Guinea is literally on the boundary of SEVEN tectonic plates or segments of plates. The reason for all the archipelagos and island chains is the subduction and uplift of plate movement underneath the ocean floor. There is a 5.5 (or greater) on average twice a week in the south pacific alone. 

Under Papua New Guinea:

In the past 24 hours; Burma, Japan, Indonesia, Turkey, and Burma again were all hit by moderate earthquakes.  A 5.8 is an inconveinience for non-mounted TV's, and lighter standing objects. That this confirms people's bias shows how fucking retarded a religious (instead of critical) approach is, and why faith makes people close-minded, easy to control, and prone to hysterics. 

Troll or not, promise you won't reproduce.

Fun Science Fact: The coastal waters of the Pacific Northwest are not on the Pacific Plate. They are on the Juan de Fuca Plate, one of the last remnants of the Farallon Plate. The Farallon plate created the mountains of the western US when it subducted under the current North American plate. And the subduction of its remnants will bring a 9.0 or greater earthquake to the west coast in the next 50 years with 20% probability.  <--- Prophecy

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Apr 24 '18
Pages: 1 2 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal