A rather malicious demon | Forum

Keananlh
Keananlh Aug 22 '18
So I have started being involved with a woman and shes a goth 20 year old who had no idea what satanism really was until she met me. Anyways, going to skip over unnecessary details, she told me she had sleep paralysis and she sees jagged tall black figures who surround the bed when it happens. Now, I never really believed sleep paralysis was caused by a Hag or a demonic presence, but this changed last night. Now, me and her just got done having great drunk sex, then all of the sudden I feel something in front of the bed, and I look at her and she says she felt like she was being watched...I knew something was there, and it wasn't there for the best of reasons. Next I know she starts having sleep paralysis right then and there. And as that happens I can hear the demon. It said it's name was Russo? That's what it sounded like. But it was powerful. Then I feel multiple presences surround the bed. I counted 9. I asked her how many there were and she said 9. Now, Russo, is the only one im worried about. He stayed around after the others left and he stayed for the rest of the night. He filled me with rage. I wanted to kill. I wanted to yell. And she took out a blade and sliced her thigh. She dosent even remember doing it. I'm worried about this presence. She says it's a weekly occurrence. If anyone can provide information on a demon named Russo or anything else that might be helpful, I would appreciate such feedback. Also she saw him. She drew a picture immediately after seeing him. I will attach a photo of the drawing.
Share:
Keananlh
Keananlh Aug 22 '18
hi
Anna
Anna Aug 22 '18
Never forget to take your meds again.

Remember, you must take them every day.
Keananlh
Keananlh Aug 22 '18
Thanks Anna, I'll tell my doctor to prescribe me medicine for the first time in my life.
Keananlh
Keananlh Aug 22 '18
Yeah......for the most part I've been able to trust her with my dangly parts.
Keananlh
Keananlh Aug 22 '18
No idea. He probably was just pissed cause he had to watch me tear it up
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Aug 22 '18
Sleep paralysis also induces natural DMT trips. Basically A REM state you are awake through.  These are always influenced by existing belief.

On a side note, If I was a pathetic obsessed loser having to read about some chick i wanted and her lesbianism I would go all John Hinckey.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Aug 22 '18
Obscura TITS
Obscura Aug 22 '18
Yes.  I know Russol Crowe.  Veri pwrful deeman.  I liek hes Gladiator Role as Maximus (Dongus).

Veri owerful Satan.  Bewar Russeol Crowe Maximmus (Dong)

Devilsadvocate666
Devilsadvocate666 Dec 16 '18
I respect everyone and their opinions and thoughts here I don't judge anyone. Well I never heard of a demon called Russo if you research demons which I've done for a horror story then maybe you'll track down some information. Also demons apparently deceive and trick you so its possible that he is pretending to be Russo maybe he or she doesn't want to reveal their real name. I think if it keeps occurring and you and her are all okay mentally/emotionally then try sage and light it walking around your place where it happened. You can also use other things to get rid of it if it keeps happening maybe talk with a psychologist it could be your mind and not an evil entity. Think about it that's my thoughts I do believe you but I guess we are open minded here and think differently. Good luck. Consult a demonologist ?
Asmodeus
Asmodeus Dec 16 '18
I just want to know what you guys were drinking.
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Dec 16 '18

Quote from Devilsadvocate666 I respect everyone and their opinions and thoughts here I don't judge anyone. Well I never heard of a demon called Russo if you research demons which I've done for a horror story then maybe you'll track down some information. Also demons apparently deceive and trick you so its possible that he is pretending to be Russo maybe he or she doesn't want to reveal their real name. I think if it keeps occurring and you and her are all okay mentally/emotionally then try sage and light it walking around your place where it happened. You can also use other things to get rid of it if it keeps happening maybe talk with a psychologist it could be your mind and not an evil entity. Think about it that's my thoughts I do believe you but I guess we are open minded here and think differently. Good luck. Consult a demonologist ?
I am a demonologist. 

You are all worse than fans of Ancient Aliens. Critical thought left e-satanism long ago and regressed to flat earth gullibility.

It's always the head, and how the head incorporates the social narrative. A region specific collective unconscious.  

Put Demons to the razor test: 

A. There are discorporeal entities that float around in 4d space/time waiting to attach to you like Lord Xenu's alien souls.

B. Shadows, personas, archetypes, and that which is completely demystified by logical explanation. 

** Addendum: The burden of proof falls on the extraordinary argument.  "A" is the logical equivalent of saying:

Demons are really malevolent programs ran by a superior hyper-dimensional children.  The universe is a programmed illusion. We are actually just a simulation. Like mankind plays Sim City they play Earth Puppet.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Dec 16 '18
Dark Enlightenment
Difference of view.

The Satanic in Deistlandia:

While the universe's form is hostile and indifferent, that's only defacto progression through adversity.  Harshness is just life, all things that make it worthwhile are coping with that harshness. Survival. That is just how it is. Fucked and evil. Satanic through its observable lack of duality.

Subjective Satanic:

I get more attainment from discrediting everything mystical than I do hocking buzzwords and playing trickster.

I see the christian dynamic as ancillary to the form. I see greater commonality in essence behind form in a man cutting his head open in defiance of Chinese administration of Tibet than I do deceiver. It seems more pure than playing Keyser Soze.

The playing fields they manifest on are as secondary as religion is to the constitution.  One implicitly relevant to the other.

I don't see much beyond the myth surrounding Lucifer's defiance of god's hypocrisy (calling bullshit on principle) as any use.  That said, I also have several other gods, demigods, mortals, and TV characters to illustrate this concept as well.

Satanism is just the most fitting name for it west of of the Urals.

By Job Satan was all just new coats of window dressing.

This is much more subjective.

But since I brought up Job I will use that and invert the premise.

Instead of never giving up ones faith in the fanciful, it's never giving up ones will towards the visceral, no matter how hard it is to do so. Love, material possessions, and proper footing are things worth losing for your self directed path.

Most importantly, to me it's an impulse/reaction you either get or don't. The things that set it off, always unnecessary imposition on will or independant thought. 

The SRA example: in the late 80's, as presidios were falling and Geraldos were getting ratings, you saw the satanic. With the entire country up Satanism's ass a few guys sick of the countries collective hypocritical bullshit held a mock/real white supremacy rally, just to set people off more. An instinct to push the boundaries along auto-deified lines and give the whole country a goat's head in a box this time. 
Dark Enlightenment
I am going to disagree with the first part. It's one than the other. 

Universal indifference is the KT extinction. Certainly that begat some hostile environments did it not? Pull that out and you can blame the motion of local stars for indifferently perturbing the oort cloud and sending thousands upon thousands of Icey Satans hurling indifferently towards the central solar system.  

Zoom back in and you still have the cooling period and loss of sunlight making it hostile for all not a mole rat hiding in a cave.  Or the current mass extinction event which is already hostile to fisherman whose habitat is now in international waters due to salinity change. 

In a deist like sense, climate change and natural disaster epitomize the grande existance of our universe.

Indifferent just denotes absolutely NO intelligence behind the hostility that exists. A chaotic (but not chaos theory) dynamic universe of environmental antecedence and organic localized causal chains where killing a fucking butterfly is irrelevant.  

Likewise, I have trouble buying the Earths fucking importance in the above sense. 

So, as a human i determine my own importance. 

To be candid: 

I now see things that make me sick: People peddling false hope, snake oil, bad science, and the general close-minded thought that made my WWII documentaries get replaced by Giorgio Tsukalous. 

Here's the thing, that was progressive. I used to laugh at their draw to the angler fish. Then my friend Jen's psycho lesbian mother decided to play Jesus and push her  narrative of I dont deserve my government subcontracted job, because atheists cant work for god's country. So lets save him! It went on almost 2 years until I got it to go away. 

Plain and simple: I will not feel better until the foundations of faith, specious logic, and all matter of superstition are discredited and debunked. I know it's not socially constructive behavior, but at least I am being the change I want to see or something.

The death of god as it is experienced by true believers. The red letters. For me and me alone, because they pissed me off and my apathy turned to conviction. 

Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Dec 17 '18

Indifference in the sense of: "nothing about the universe has the required intelligence to be anything other than random (better word) despite it presenting a hostile or adverse (better word again) environment.

Semantics or autism, one of the two.

Let me ask you this, how is peddling false hope, snake oil, bad science and the like much different than peddling video games or pot? It is, after all, a waste of what precious time we are given spent manipulating pixels on a glowing screen. Consuming either does not solve any real-problems.

It really isn't. But this is one of those personal things with only indirect real-world goals, if I can even call them that.  More petty than helpful, but I think it does for me what singing 'bout the lord does for a Southern Baptist. 

I am moved through life by an undying hatred for faith as a virtue. Faith as some social tender and tool to use.  Not because it isn't helpful to simpler minds, but because i am a vindictive spiteful little piss-ant that thinks religitards once upon-a-time tried to save (with a game of faith) and can't let it go.

It cemented a life's calling in me to be a persistent skeptic and shit-talking satirist of all forms of faith. Demons, Angels, Magic(k), divinity, forces, gods, goddesses, duality (the Crowley abyss bullshit is full of that), love as anything other than hormones, and basically anything that isn't my skeptical untrusting viewpoint.

That is what I choose to give to this world.

I choose not only not to believe, but to also attack the foundation of all fanciful thinking until I die by the sword or impale some fluffy white light bitch with it.

Nothing personal to anyone who isn't a fluffy white light bitch.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Dec 17 '18
Dark Enlightenment
Indifference can be hostile.  

Suppose it was backwards land and some whore really fucking wanted me. But no one would tell me anything definitive other than it is "someone".  She knows, others know, but I dont. I am indifferent through plausible deniability.

I can then say, "I dont give a fuck about the dumb slut, they are undefined and therefore unimportant. My suggestion is she cut her wrist all nice and good." 

It is now indifference & hostility combined. Sorry, I really had to try to come up with that one... 

Anyway...

You are correct, Indifference does denote sentience, what about impersonal?

How about whatever goes with:

When the Air France concorde crashed into a French hotel, on board was a family. A man had saved 30 years to treat the entire family to the "trip of a lifetime"  just so a metal strip could blowout the tire and then pierce the fuel tank by the engine on takeoff. 

Dark Enlightenment
I once heard it said, "Indifference is the definition of evil", and I always really liked that. It takes the Christian quandary of, "why do bad things happen to good people" and crashes it into a hotel. The obvious answer to me has always been, "Because you are not special and nothing gives a fuck about you".

While it is my projection to paint it as indifferent or hostile, I also can't think of a better adjective. 

Per the example: Until the crash his life had been on the upswing.  Happiness, complete family lovey shit, he had it going. It takes indifferent/impersonal/hostile shit to generate dramatic change.  And while its only half the equation, its the most important half of the equation. No one pays much mind to the metaphorical 'rush' as it's happening.

For a random shooter's rampage victim you cant help but denote it as one of the above adjectives. 

Like I've said in the past there is a grand statistical level in the same way observed particles form a scatter plot you can draw a line down the middle of.  How and when  it scatters is unpredictable. 

The only regulator I can see, says take advantage when you are plus 15 for the times you are minus 20, because the most fucked of times make all the difference. 

Check back in a few months on that one. 

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal