A System For Your Children | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Culture » Drugs
Drugs Delaney NUTZ
Drugs Delaney Nov 13 '18
A system for you and me, the drugs are ancillary. Roads to hot places and best intentions.

The 10's kid vs. The 70's kid.

1970's: 

Two kids have a fight at lunch. Bobby didn't like Billy swooping in on Mary Anne. They had it out.  They sit side by side on a bench outside the football coaches office, because they both play varsity.  He mediates. He says, "This ends now, we have state to think about. You both are doing 2 hours of stadiums after practice today.  I called your father, Bobby, he's got some words for you when you get home tonight." 

2010's:

Blake didn't like Jordan face-timing Taylor, especially because he is still dating McKenzie. They had it out after school by the Starbucks.

As it was right off campus they are detained by that high school's assigned officer.  As they were in transit between school and home they are the school's responsibility until they arrive home.

A search of Blake's car parked at the Starbucks revealed an empty piece of drug paraphernalia, a pipe used for Cannabis.

After taking statements from witnesses, the officer explained if they weren't both 17 they may be facing assault charges, and both are facing heavy disciplinary actions from the school.  Blake is explained he is being charged with a Class 6 Felony and it is suggested that he retain legal counsel.

In 1994 the school district enacted a zero tolerance policy. Fighting carries a mandatory minimum 9 day suspension. The pipe carries a 31 day minimum suspension.

Blake loses his sports eligibility, his scholarship to play at Fresno State is in question, and all he is told is, "well, you shouldn't have brought it to school".

Take: 

Apologists have won. You will now defend the systematic way in which kids are hurried into a system of some kind.

The Juvenile courts thrive on revenue and a need to exist.  A sidebar exists for authoritarian indoctrination and  risk cataloging.

Children aren't their parent's kids. They are the state's kids granted the right to live with their parents. They are wards to be taught subservience with every pledge of allegiance and reinforced every time the state reaffirms disciplinary dominion. The school, a part time guardian, strain the problem children out and add them to a database before they become of age threats.

The mindset that kids are better off having probation officers to charge the parents 100-200/month, drug test them once a month to daily, and essentially tell ALL of them they don't know how to raise their kids properly.  Sometimes the future tax write off is assigned colors to better prepare them for the inevitability of San Quentin and life after.

The system is built. 

The Forum post is edited by Drugs Delaney Nov 13 '18
Share:
Deadguy1349
Deadguy1349 Jan 30
Yep. Built to create complacent little worker bees who understand enough to push buttons on a machine. The common core crap they came up with being a way to discourage free thought and make sure all kids in America are smart enough but too dumb to realize the system of control they live in. Why else push to make it mandated and push all the patio ration My solution was to take my kid out of school and teach him myself without all the indoctrination. Teach him important shit like how to change a tire or work on his computer. Hate that it had to come to that... But I'm not letting anyone but me big mmmm
Baphomets
Baphomets Feb 6
A system so meticulously designed that, for 70 years has been working exactly the way it was designed to. What people fail to realize is that from the very first day a child enters the public school system, they are tracked along a path that is determined by some algorithm based on knowledge, projected acquisition, socioeconomic status, and race. The American Dream is not free for all. The American Dream is a little white lie that keeps this system of predetermined fate working properly. Sure, some will overcome inequities and bypass the school-to-prison pipeline, but it's so incredibly rare that when someone works hard and makes something out of their life that was supposed to turn out differently, it's big news. It's a big deal.

The little robots today lack imagination. Remember when you got in trouble at school for doodling and drawing? Rarely happens now. Ask a kid to pick up a pencil and draw something now days and, "I don't want to... I don't know how..." Is what you will most likely hear. Nowdays, we focus so much time and energy on just getting kids to assimilate into a system that has only had money at its core and never the children.  Assimilating kids to accept their predetermined fates and protect their "feelings" while doing it.

Just a little rant. Enjoy. X

Baphomets
Baphomets Feb 9

Quote from Deadguy1349 Yep. Built to create complacent little worker bees who understand enough to push buttons on a machine. The common core crap they came up with being a way to discourage free thought and make sure all kids in America are smart enough but too dumb to realize the system of control they live in. Why else push to make it mandated and push all the patio ration My solution was to take my kid out of school and teach him myself without all the indoctrination. Teach him important shit like how to change a tire or work on his computer. Hate that it had to come to that... But I'm not letting anyone but me big mmmm
Most adults today STILL are oblivious to the control and oppression of individuality.
Baphomets
Baphomets Feb 9
Today, the schools get so many grants and money based on school population. If there is a huge population of students of higher socioeconomic status and (naturally) perform better on state testing, investing of their large grants comes in the form of technology. These schools have computers, chromebooks, tablets for every student, the newest most expensive, innovative programs to be used, etc. What do the low SES schools get? Grants so that ALL students there receive free lunch and breakfast daily, and the poorest ones get a bag of canned food and drinks to take home on the weekend (or I assume, daily, in some schools.), they get free clothing, free books and supplies, free christmas gifts, and even free thansgiving and christmas dinner for their entire family.

Whereas investments in richer schools go towards the improvement of intellectual ability, the poorer schools have already entered the poorest into a system they will never get out of. It's called government assistance and tracking. 

The higher SES kids at the poor schools mostly get overlooked and picked on.

When I was a kid, it was the other way around but then again, I was at a higher SES majority school. The poor kids stood out like a sore swollen thumb.

The Forum post is edited by Baphomets Feb 9
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.