20% Off all merchandise at Satanic Fashion till 2019 | Forum

Owner/Admin Owner
Owner/Admin Dec 13 '18

Now Until 2019 20% OFF EVERYTHING at Satanic Fashion. If you have your eye on something now is the time, it does not get any cheaper. Most shirts are $16.66 so you are only paying like 12 bucks a shirt.

I have some shirts like the one with the logo on it marked down already so that shirt will be $8 bucks with the coupon. If you order in the next couple days you should get it by X-Mass if in the USA. 

We got about 100 designs in many colors and most sizes and styles. In fact I will mark down a handful of shirts for the holidays like the traditional stuff ( Baphomet, Lucifer sigils ect) so that with the coupon it will be 10 bucks. That is like 35% off. Check it out. I am working on it no. The coupon code is active. Use it at checkout SATANCLAWS20 for your 20% off. Once again the coupon code is 

SATANCLAWS20

DIRECT LINK AND SHOP NOW

SATANCLAWS20

The Forum post is edited by Owner/Admin Dec 13 '18
Share:
Nick218 Chapter Head
Nick218 Dec 16 '18
I like the hoodie!! I must buy it
Owner/Admin Owner
Owner/Admin Dec 26 '18
I c
Quote from Nick218 I like the hoodie!! I must buy it
I can put whatever you want on a hoodie. Take a look in the shop on the ' new stuff' and ' best sellers ' pages to get a idea of what is available in addition to the usual. 
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.