Opportunity For The Proselytizing Christian | Forum

Dark Enlightenment
Instead of being retarded enough to think the same old preachy shit is going to do a god damned thing, how about you make the case. 

Give the unbeatable argument. 

Save the unbelievers. 

Share:
Nwo599
Nwo599 Feb 2
I have a feeling he's still gonna give the same irrational emotional argument over and over. 
Baphomets
Baphomets Feb 2
Please do tell. And don't use heaven and hell in your argument. I don't believe in those. Put together a nice, unbeatable argument and you will single-handedly save the most intelligent heathens on this site.
AK
AK Feb 2
For grits and shiggles:

The example of the Nazarene outlines the means by which humanity is to be saved from the inevitability of tyrannical and oppressive regimens. In his case it was the Roman occupation of Jerusalem, but it is none-the-less applicable to modern times. 

For insofar as the oppressed are committed to the flesh, fear of pain and threat of torture, fear imprisonment, fear of the deprivation of worldly pleasures, fear of retaliation against one's family and loved ones, and fear of death will guide their complacency and inaction. As cowards they will remain unable to move against their masters.

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple."

The message of the Christ was one of willingness to sacrifice all to an idea. A principle.

It is this strength of will that has proven successful, as one can plainly see that where once Nero held his gruesome purges against this death-cult known as Christianity now sits the very Pope of this once diminutive and ostracized group of castigated others. "the blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church"

Satanism of the C/S variety under the leadership of Gilmore lacks this quality. Seen in this clip seen below, it is explicitly stated that if ever the hammer comes down upon Satanism as it has before in the past, being a religion of the flesh and worldly pleasures, they would turn tail and run. This is thematically consistent but not without serious flaws.

The Forum post is edited by AK Feb 2

Like and Share

Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Donate

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps.