Shemale Satanists? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
AK
AK Mar 8

Quote from BloodRainbow

The 600 Club seems to be populated with strong, masculine, men and women. 

Masculine women, at least.

As for the rest of it...

The Forum post is edited by AK Mar 8
EdMenonymous Member
EdMenonymous Mar 10
HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA!!!!
Seeker
Seeker 12 hours ago
I see many transgenders finding their way into Satanism because they believe the satanic community tolerates them and the baphomet is a transgender... They are wrong because Satanists are not bound to tolerate them.
HAXYPAHE
HAXYPAHE 10 hours ago
Well no one is bound to tolerate anyones bullshit especially if it is high school "you can't sit with us" faggotry. Grow the fuck up.
HAXYPAHE
HAXYPAHE 10 hours ago
If this is seriously how people act in 2019, "you can't come near me cuz I don't like different people" how much longer do you think society will last? I absolutely hate people at this point because they all act like this now, absolutely full of themselves like they are a blessing to my fucking presence while discarding every single person they don't find aestheticly appealing. Anyone that doesn't like trans people simply because of what they represent needs to fuck off with that dumb shit. You're the same as a Christian or Muslim to act holier than thou or like your sins are of less weight. Really. You're not a fucking Satanist if you still think like an idiot.
The Forum post is edited by HAXYPAHE 10 hours ago
HAXYPAHE
HAXYPAHE 10 hours ago
Always got these grown ass toddlers manipulating the Satanic message into their edgy viewpoint. You haven't studied a single godamn thing of Satanism if you have it in your head that YOU are above everyone on this planet, & that YOU are the blueprint for greatness. hahaha!! Dissolve the ego, don't blow it up to out of control proportions!
The Forum post is edited by HAXYPAHE 10 hours ago
AK
AK 9 hours ago
Stop being so intolerant of my intolerance.
HAXYPAHE
HAXYPAHE 9 hours ago

Quote from AK Stop being so intolerant of my intolerance.
Right! It's lowkey bullying. I don't fucking like bullies. I bully bullies.
AK
AK 8 hours ago
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." -ManWithLegendaryMustache
Seeker
Seeker 8 hours ago
Quote from HAXYPAHE Always got these grown ass toddlers manipulating the Satanic message into their edgy viewpoint. You haven't studied a single godamn thing of Satanism if you have it in your head that YOU are above everyone on this planet, & that YOU are the blueprint for greatness. hahaha!! Dissolve the ego, don't blow it up to out of control proportions!

You don't get Satanism. It's not a belief or a set of values. It's a religion that works as a tool for the Satanist to get most out of life. Some Satanists are friendly and others are mean or rude.
The Forum post is edited by Seeker 8 hours ago
HAXYPAHE
HAXYPAHE 7 hours ago
Oh I get Satanism, & turning it into another way to justify your shitty attitude towards others or using it for clout or prejudice, that is all Ego worship, not Satanism.
The Forum post is edited by HAXYPAHE 7 hours ago
AK
AK 6 hours ago
It is a rare creature indeed that "gets" Satanism. More often, one simply comes armed with a nebulous cloud of vague and sometimes incompatible associations in mind that they choose to call "Satanism" for some idiosyncratic reason or another.
Seeker
Seeker 5 hours ago
Quote from HAXYPAHE Oh I get Satanism, & turning it into another way to justify your shitty attitude towards others or using it for clout or prejudice, that is all Ego worship, not Satanism.

You assume too much... I think we shall take the discussion an other time when you are lesser emotional...
HAXYPAHE
HAXYPAHE 4 hours ago
You know what. You're right. I am emotional right now for a bunch of reasons that don't matter. & in the middle of my flame I saw a contradiction within my logic. I feel misanthropy, yet I'm yapping away here about shit I cannot control. & I don't know what purpose pointing out others failings serves when I have my own to fix. Hmm
Pages: « 1 2

Like and Share

Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Donate

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps.