Reaching For The Stars | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
Brother Shamus
Brother Shamus May 11 '19
Call it an open challenge to you, the fine dregs and few remaining bored people of note. A challenge to present what you feel is a unique idea or approach to something in this world.  Anything more profound than, "Hail Satan".  Have an opinion on the body you think is original fucking share it. Stop trying to fit a mold of what you think you should be at a Satanism site.

Anything to get some fucking interesting topics going, because I am damn sick of only talking to myself and Anna's cats.

This site attracts anyone looking for "satanic forums". On Google SIN places third behind 600 Club and The Satanic Temple, but beating out The Church of Satan (LTTD), The Theistic Satan DIR on Religious Forums, and Reddit.

People are clicking here and anyone intelligent is moving right along. 

We need James Cameron  to raise the bar of even the fun aspects of this site. It was never a 600 club environment, but even in the fucking around, people with things that were worth reading were posting things worth reading.  And then trashing the shit out of each other for writing the things worth reading.  

This tired line I speak is a ghost of the past, and I shouldn't expect the retired and apathetic to suddenly give a shit. I tried it before, then lost it somewhere and began trolling only to bo told to shut the fuck up.  But I am going to stubbornly try it again.

Now I feel like I am trying to appeal to logic at AlienCon. It may be easier to parrot Sitchin like what they do over at The Joy of Satan.  So I will bottom line it in an insulting manner.

There are only a few people here that have it. The rest of you are conflating satanism with secular humanism, hot topic, and Jesus. Yet none of this really matters. Even a poser can present an idea worth reading.  Still we are left with a lot of folk writing with safety pencils and an idea of wit that has the IQ of Forrest Gump. 

And I say this to "motivate".

They say it's always good to end an essay with a quote so I picked a guy I thought you'd like, "Well, first I didn't kill Dr. King." 

In any case the open challenge remains to recreate an engaging environment.

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus May 11 '19
Share:
Jedi_Jane
Jedi_Jane May 12 '19

Quote from Brother Shamus Call it an open challenge to you, the fine dregs and few remaining bored people of note. A challenge to present what you feel is a unique idea or approach to something in this world.  Anything more profound than, "Hail Satan".  Have an opinion on the body you think is original fucking share it. Stop trying to fit a mold of what you think you should be at a Satanism site.

Anything to get some fucking interesting topics going, because I am damn sick of only talking to myself and Anna's cats.

This site attracts anyone looking for "satanic forums". On Google SIN places third behind 600 Club and The Satanic Temple, but beating out The Church of Satan (LTTD), The Theistic Satan DIR on Religious Forums, and Reddit.

People are clicking here and anyone intelligent is moving right along. 

We need James Cameron  to raise the bar of even the fun aspects of this site. It was never a 600 club environment, but even in the fucking around, people with things that were worth reading were posting things worth reading.  And then trashing the shit out of each other for writing the things worth reading.  

This tired line I speak is a ghost of the past, and I shouldn't expect the retired and apathetic to suddenly give a shit. I tried it before, then lost it somewhere and began trolling only to bo told to shut the fuck up.  But I am going to stubbornly try it again.

Now I feel like I am trying to appeal to logic at AlienCon. It may be easier to parrot Sitchin like what they do over at The Joy of Satan.  So I will bottom line it in an insulting manner.

There are only a few people here that have it. The rest of you are conflating satanism with secular humanism, hot topic, and Jesus. Yet none of this really matters. Even a poser can present an idea worth reading.  Still we are left with a lot of folk writing with safety pencils and an idea of wit that has the IQ of Forrest Gump. 

And I say this to "motivate".

They say it's always good to end an essay with a quote so I picked a guy I thought you'd like, "Well, first I didn't kill Dr. King." 

In any case the open challenge remains to recreate an engaging environment.

My Hole For Lucifer

Oh Lucifer Morning Star!

How I wonder what you are!

Up above the sky so high...

Like a diamond in sky.

I wonder if a Jew cut your facets?

They own lots of jewelry shops!

And the word Jew is in Jewelry!

And Jewelry looks like the word Jewry!

But anyways, come down from the heavens!

Oh my Dark shining Lord;

And fill my Hole of ignorance 

with your mighty torch of undefiled wisdom!

You might have to work it in, because

I am a wisdom virgin

and have never been illuminously penetrated.

I reckon it will hurt a lot.

I get very anal, 

when it comes to learning new things.

So please don't fill me with liberal shit.

Thanks.

The Forum post is edited by Jedi_Jane May 12 '19
Anna
Anna May 12 '19

Canis?

Have you noticed how most of Ms Chloe's posts get  more explicitly sexual as time passes?

This one is an open invitation. What are you waiting for, you dirty dog?

petitsissybottom
petitsissybottom May 12 '19
republicans be like “what if your mom aborted

you” and im just wondering why she didn’t

The Forum post is edited by petitsissybottom May 12 '19
Brother Shamus
Brother Shamus May 12 '19
Jedi Jane - Well, that is at least topical and funny. And nicely done, though it falls under The Dennis Miller Ratio from The Simpsons 'round here.

Panty Ass - Unfortunately I am not really a fan of dark meat, nice ass none the less.

Anna -  I choose to never infer a sock account on the internet expresses genuine anything. Especially when I have to project what they mean.  Its much easier to just assume everyone is after me like Carrie.

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus May 12 '19
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.