Reaching For The Stars | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
Brother Shamus
Call it an open challenge to you, the fine dregs and few remaining bored people of note. A challenge to present what you feel is a unique idea or approach to something in this world.  Anything more profound than, "Hail Satan".  Have an opinion on the body you think is original fucking share it. Stop trying to fit a mold of what you think you should be at a Satanism site.

Anything to get some fucking interesting topics going, because I am damn sick of only talking to myself and Anna's cats.

This site attracts anyone looking for "satanic forums". On Google SIN places third behind 600 Club and The Satanic Temple, but beating out The Church of Satan (LTTD), The Theistic Satan DIR on Religious Forums, and Reddit.

People are clicking here and anyone intelligent is moving right along. 

We need James Cameron  to raise the bar of even the fun aspects of this site. It was never a 600 club environment, but even in the fucking around, people with things that were worth reading were posting things worth reading.  And then trashing the shit out of each other for writing the things worth reading.  

This tired line I speak is a ghost of the past, and I shouldn't expect the retired and apathetic to suddenly give a shit. I tried it before, then lost it somewhere and began trolling only to bo told to shut the fuck up.  But I am going to stubbornly try it again.

Now I feel like I am trying to appeal to logic at AlienCon. It may be easier to parrot Sitchin like what they do over at The Joy of Satan.  So I will bottom line it in an insulting manner.

There are only a few people here that have it. The rest of you are conflating satanism with secular humanism, hot topic, and Jesus. Yet none of this really matters. Even a poser can present an idea worth reading.  Still we are left with a lot of folk writing with safety pencils and an idea of wit that has the IQ of Forrest Gump. 

And I say this to "motivate".

They say it's always good to end an essay with a quote so I picked a guy I thought you'd like, "Well, first I didn't kill Dr. King." 

In any case the open challenge remains to recreate an engaging environment.

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus May 11
Share:
Jedi_Jane
Jedi_Jane May 12

Quote from Brother Shamus Call it an open challenge to you, the fine dregs and few remaining bored people of note. A challenge to present what you feel is a unique idea or approach to something in this world.  Anything more profound than, "Hail Satan".  Have an opinion on the body you think is original fucking share it. Stop trying to fit a mold of what you think you should be at a Satanism site.

Anything to get some fucking interesting topics going, because I am damn sick of only talking to myself and Anna's cats.

This site attracts anyone looking for "satanic forums". On Google SIN places third behind 600 Club and The Satanic Temple, but beating out The Church of Satan (LTTD), The Theistic Satan DIR on Religious Forums, and Reddit.

People are clicking here and anyone intelligent is moving right along. 

We need James Cameron  to raise the bar of even the fun aspects of this site. It was never a 600 club environment, but even in the fucking around, people with things that were worth reading were posting things worth reading.  And then trashing the shit out of each other for writing the things worth reading.  

This tired line I speak is a ghost of the past, and I shouldn't expect the retired and apathetic to suddenly give a shit. I tried it before, then lost it somewhere and began trolling only to bo told to shut the fuck up.  But I am going to stubbornly try it again.

Now I feel like I am trying to appeal to logic at AlienCon. It may be easier to parrot Sitchin like what they do over at The Joy of Satan.  So I will bottom line it in an insulting manner.

There are only a few people here that have it. The rest of you are conflating satanism with secular humanism, hot topic, and Jesus. Yet none of this really matters. Even a poser can present an idea worth reading.  Still we are left with a lot of folk writing with safety pencils and an idea of wit that has the IQ of Forrest Gump. 

And I say this to "motivate".

They say it's always good to end an essay with a quote so I picked a guy I thought you'd like, "Well, first I didn't kill Dr. King." 

In any case the open challenge remains to recreate an engaging environment.

My Hole For Lucifer

Oh Lucifer Morning Star!

How I wonder what you are!

Up above the sky so high...

Like a diamond in sky.

I wonder if a Jew cut your facets?

They own lots of jewelry shops!

And the word Jew is in Jewelry!

And Jewelry looks like the word Jewry!

But anyways, come down from the heavens!

Oh my Dark shining Lord;

And fill my Hole of ignorance 

with your mighty torch of undefiled wisdom!

You might have to work it in, because

I am a wisdom virgin

and have never been illuminously penetrated.

I reckon it will hurt a lot.

I get very anal, 

when it comes to learning new things.

So please don't fill me with liberal shit.

Thanks.

The Forum post is edited by Jedi_Jane May 12
Anna
Anna May 12

Canis?

Have you noticed how most of Ms Chloe's posts get  more explicitly sexual as time passes?

This one is an open invitation. What are you waiting for, you dirty dog?

petitsissybottom
republicans be like “what if your mom aborted

you” and im just wondering why she didn’t

The Forum post is edited by petitsissybottom May 12
Brother Shamus
Jedi Jane - Well, that is at least topical and funny. And nicely done, though it falls under The Dennis Miller Ratio from The Simpsons 'round here.

Panty Ass - Unfortunately I am not really a fan of dark meat, nice ass none the less.

Anna -  I choose to never infer a sock account on the internet expresses genuine anything. Especially when I have to project what they mean.  Its much easier to just assume everyone is after me like Carrie.

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus May 12
T.Volt
T.Volt May 12

What will happen if we don't engage? Satanism has had it's day in the public eye, and anyone trying to be popular with it is just posing.

I can't for the life of me wonder why someone would want to be a popular Satanist unless they actually found a great way to capitolize on it and make a lot of money. LaVey did that, and no one else. TST is a fad, and the people behind it are going to find themselves likely to fade pretty quickly in time.

I can only talk about my own Satanism, or things that are relevant to it. I've never liked popularity when I got it, I generally don't trust people because in my experience they just use your honesty against you, so in turn, the world has made me a little Satanic. I don't like being buddy buddy with anyone, and sometimes I am just happy being by myself. I don't seek to be a part of the group, but to troll it and watch everyone go nuts because their stupid little shit show got shit ON. By me.

trololololol

People are going to do what they do and I doubt anything anyone does or says here or anywhere is going to change anyone's mind. People have been at this shit forever and it's never even made so much as a dent.

I don't beg anyone to be interesting, especially here. It's more interesting out in the real world anyway. Forums are never going to really take off.

For all you oldies of "satanism" let me tell you something, meeting like minded people isn't going to work anymore. You're a different generation. In one decade everyone turned into weaksauce, and you have nothing in common with this new breed. If you really want that, go somewhere where all the oldies are hanging out. I think most have moved on, probably for the better.

Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps.