Satanic vengeance | Forum

Seeker
Seeker May 29
The devil never turned the other cheek, so how did you avenged yourself in situations when you were violated? 

What is your view on LaVey's destruction ritual in modern times?

Share:
Tkwilliams Member
Tkwilliams May 29
One of the reasons why I am here is to get rid of that last bit of Christian programming. This is part of my revenge on all the abrahamic brain washing cults we will see what happens as I get further down the road. I haven't done any of LaVey's rituals yet, I have been doing folkish rituals and learning ceremonial magic.

Brother Shamus
Holy fuck, someone actually started a topic with a question to answer.

how did you avenged yourself in situations when you were violated?

Violated is the wrong word, as I tend to be triggered easily. And when that happens all 'revenge' revolves around inciting the 'violator' by trying to exploit their indignation or feelings somehow.

Nothing really specific worth mentioning, but it usually trends towards a trying to piss them off.

What is your view on LaVey's destruction ritual in modern times?

I wouldn't do a destruction ritual in Modern Times. The folk that work there would probably not like the dude burning shit in their tasting room or their brewery down the street. 

From a psychological standpoint it's like free-form writing or something similar to relieve the anger and hatred. In this regard a destruction ritual provides the same relief as kickboxing.   
The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus May 29
Seeker
Seeker May 29
Quote from Brother Shamus Holy fuck, someone actually started a topic with a question to answer.

Yes, it's time to bring SIN back to it's original civilised level.
Jedi_Jane
Jedi_Jane Jun 2

I agree with what Val once said. If people are just verbally getting on my case, I ignore them, much like how I ignore a majority of people here and on the rest of the internet. 

I see things on a peer based perspective or a pecking order perspective. If a person isn't my peer, or isn't equally as smart as me, then it should simply be understood that such low order types are stupid: and will thus expectedly say and behave in a stupid manner. 

If a person is more experienced than me, more intelligent, more accomplished, and they verbally assaulted me, I would probably take that as constructive criticism. 

It's a false dilemma to say that one must either turn a cheek or hit the other person in the cheek. There are far more options in real life, such as ignore people, unless you value their opinions? 

If it's a physical assault? Most guys don't physically assault girls. But guy friends and cousins are good for those types of situation. 

I personally don't believe in debating or having talks or in using "magic" to take vengeance on people. Most of my friends are either gangbangers or skinheads, and they only believe in one way to settle differences: beating the fuck out of people. 

It used to be honorable for two people to dual to the death. And in the old days in the Wild West, if you had differences and wanted to settle shit, you can walk down the dirt road and shoot each other. In the old days, it was also normal for boys to fight each other, as boys do naturally. 

Our liberal society has turn boys into fags, where they vent their aggression and anger vicariously via faggoty shit like debating, destruction rituals, releasing that anger via listening to music, etc, and so on. 

Maybe it's not liberals that are at fault. Maybe its the boys who come from single parent homes who are raised by only a mother. They end up being fags who don't fight, who release their natural male anger and aggression vicariously. 

I have a very narrow definition of "violation." Verbal assault, and internet assault doesn't fit my definition. Physical assault, yeah. Sexual assault, yeah. Oppressing my freedom? That depends... An alien culture fucking up my culture: yes, that's violation. Another race forcing their way of life on me and my race: yes, that violation. 

The Forum post is edited by Jedi_Jane Jun 2
Seeker
Seeker Jun 3
Quote from Jedi_Jane

Our liberal society has turn boys into fags, where they vent their aggression and anger vicariously via faggoty shit like debating, destruction rituals, releasing that anger via listening to music, etc, and so on. 

Agreed but what is the 
problem with the destruction ritual?  Is it not something the Satanist needs to move along? Instead of ignoring the enemy then he is eliminated completely from the mind of the Satanist and perhaps in the real world if the ritual releases an actual curse.
Anna
Anna Jun 3

@Seeker

There is absolutely no problem with the destruction ritual. Like hitting a pillow or running, it's one of the ways to deal with the turbulent and overwhelming emotions in your head. Whether it's effective depends on the degree the traumatic event has managed to fuck up your psyche. As for it producing the real world results, well... some say that saying the rosary or hugging trees works magic. Whatever makes you sleep better.

Jedi_Jane
Jedi_Jane Jun 3

Quote from Seeker

Agreed but what is the 
problem with the destruction ritual?  Is it not something the Satanist needs to move along? Instead of ignoring the enemy... 

Are you asking me personally what I believe is wrong with a "destruction ritual"? If so, I have several answers, which are just my own personal fallible opinions. 

I personally believe there are a number of things wrong with the destruction ritual. "Wrong" is a bad word to use here. It's too harsh and moralistic. I think "silly" is a better word than "wrong." 

Here's the first thing 'wrong' with destruction rituals: When I was like 3, 4, 5 years old, I had a teddy bear. And there were times when my parents, or aunts, or uncles, or cousins, or whoever made me feel very upset and cry. So I'd run to my room, get into my bed, hug my teddy bear and bury my face into it and cry and tell him what awful people my family members were. Then I felt better!

When I was like 7, 8, 9... 13... 20... 30... I grew up and had diaries. So, when I feel upset, or butthurt, I'd vent out in my diary. Then I'd feel better. And so, I grew out of a need to cry at a teddy bear, and I found other means - there are plenty - of venting my feelings. Another way that works for me is, jogging or taking long silent walks, or driving aimlessly around for a couple hours. A way some of my guy friends release their bad emotions is to burn it away via lifting weights: two birds with one stone: (1) burns away your negative feelings & (2) beefs you up + the bonus of getting you laid... but my guy friends are real men though, not fags.

So, being a girl, I've already had teddy bears and dear diaries to vent my butthurt feelings at. 

Maybe some boys who becomes Satanists have never had teddy bears or dear diaries? And so, as grown people, when they feel butthurt, they run into their closet [ritual chamber], put on a black robe, and cry at their voodoo dolls, hit it, and so on, and tell Satan what awful people their "enemies" are and how they wish the "enemies" were dead and stuff. 

If you're a grown human being, and that's how you vent and feel better: Hey... knock yourself out boy. But I did that shit with my teddy bear when I was 3 years old though. So: been there, done that. 

I think its silly, hearing that grown men, cry at, and get angry at their voodoo dolls. Because objectively speaking, its the same equations and variables: x1 = inanimate object, x2 = human with butthurt feelings, x3 = vent butthurt feelings at x1, x4 = feel better. 

The other silly thing I see about destruction rituals is: the usage of the terms (1) Violate & (2) Enemy.

First of all, how does a Satanist define the word "Violation." What exactly constitutes the act of being "violated" to a Satanist? 

Secondly, who exactly is an "Enemy" of a Satanist? 

I have a very narrow definition of the word/ideation of "Enemy." My definition of the word "Enemy" - as I use that word and understand it - is so narrow, that there is no realistic known human being within the radius of 1000 miles that I would define and identify as my "Enemy." 

No Jews anywhere near me want to kill me. Russians are in Russia. Chinese Commies are way over in China, thousands of miles from me. No terrorist wants to blow me up? 

If a tank rolled up to my house and tried to shoot at it, that's an enemy, and a destruction ritual won't do shit to that tank. 

The silliness about it all is: what or who exactly do Satanists define and deem to be an "enemy" worth vicariously killing? People who talk shit about you and make you feel butthurt? Isn't that faggy? People who pick on you at school? What you can't fight back? You have to run to cry at your satanic voodoo doll and punch your pillows? 

People who take your jobs? Maybe they are more qualified for the job? So what, a Mexican takes your job, and you run to cry at your satanic voodoo doll? 

People who take your girlfriend from you? So what, you can't fight? You have to run and cry at your satanic dolls and tell satan what an awful guy that dude is? 

If I lost my partner to another person, and I have, I wrote a story about it a while back, I wouldn't consider the person to be my enemy. Pimp rule number 1 is: a hoe is a hoe. Pimp rule number 2: don't hate if another pimp takes your hoe, cuz you lost the game. Your game ain't tight. You weren't takin care of the bitch right. You weren't givin her what she needed, how she needed it. It's your fucking fault. Learn from your mistake, dust yourself off, and go look for a new hoe. But you get butthurt over that shit and cry to your satanic voodoo dolls? That's fucking gay. 

What or who exactly is an "enemy" to a Satanist? Like what exactly does a person have to do to you in order that you designate them an "enemy" of yours worth killing? And secondly why exactly do you want to kill that person: (a) because your life is in danger? (b) because you got asshurt? (c) they hurt your feelings on facebook? What?

It's silly. There are plenty of ways animals and humans have to vent emotions, crying to your teddy bear or substitute thereof is just one way of venting emotions, and a childish one at that. 

Like I said: todays society and those single moms have made a generation of emasculated boys. Who grow into grown men, who run to their satanic voodoo dolls and cry at Satan when people mistreat them. That's "vengeance?" 

You boys don't know the wrath of a woman who holds a grudge and what they are capable of doing to seek revenge... especially the intelligent ones. There are plenty of ways to seek revenge besides crying at your voodoo dolls and satan. And the fact that such a ritual doesn't even kill or harm the target makes it all the more useless and silly.

Those are just my personal and fallible opinions though. Everyone is free to disagree with me.   

The Forum post is edited by Jedi_Jane Jun 3
Seeker
Seeker Jun 4
Quote from Jedi_Jane

An enemy is a person who seeks to wrong you, suppress you and harming you... The devil is known to be the one to accuse and judge...

Quote from Jedi_Jane

There are plenty of ways to seek revenge besides crying at your voodoo dolls and satan. 

Yes but the problem is that if you seek to or harm the person they will attack you back... The way many women seeks their vengeance on people do not end the conflict because their tactic is often just slandering and bad words. It will be an endless fight with no end and if it ends up in that you kill the person you will end in jail...

Quote from Jedi_Jane

And the fact that such a ritual doesn't even kill or harm the target makes it all the more useless and silly. 

Don't be sure about that because the four crown princes of hell are archetypes of the four elements used in hermetic science. It's said that they creates the magic circe that connects the operator to the universe. I have personally not dared to use a destruction ritual because I was afraid of the invoked forces will give backfire.

The Forum post is edited by Seeker Jun 4
Baphomets
Baphomets Jun 4
Who knew that an endless fight was a fight with no end?
Anna
Anna Jun 4
Ugh. If anyone hoped that stupidity could be cured, all of Frater Luciferi's incarnations managed to prove him wrong.
Seeker
Seeker Jun 4
Quote from Anna Ugh. If anyone hoped that stupidity could be cured, all of Frater Luciferi's incarnations managed to prove him wrong.

Frater Luciferi is not wrong. He knows what he is talking about.
Brother Shamus

Quote from Seeker
Quote from Anna Ugh. If anyone hoped that stupidity could be cured, all of Frater Luciferi's incarnations managed to prove him wrong.

Ummm, say what?
This is a fatuous comment right?

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus Jun 4
Jedi_Jane
Jedi_Jane Jun 4

Quote from Seeker
Quote from Jedi_Jane

An enemy is a person who seeks to wrong you, suppress you and harming you... 

Quote from Seeker Instead of ignoring the enemy then he is eliminated completely from the mind of the Satanist... 

You're faculty of reasoning is a little shoddy. We know that objectively, the "destruction ritual" is pomp and "psychodrama," that - as you yourself stated - purges or eliminates the "enemy" from the MIND of the Satanist. 

You then try to explain what constitutes an "enemy" of a Satanist, stating that its someone who seeks to wrong you, suppress you, or harm you. 

If an actual person is out to do you "wrong" or suppress your freedom, or harm you, doing a melodramatic ritual that purges them out of your mind won't objectively stop them from continuing to "wrong" you, suppress your liberty or harm you. 

In its nebulous state, it makes no logical sense. Nebulous meaning that your terms "wrong," "suppress," & "Harming" are vague, nebulous, and without real contextual example. 

If you were to actually provide contextual examples of such terms, it would make even less logical sense. 

What if by "Harming" you mean a criminal who has a knife and he is attempting to rob you of your money at knife point, and he's got that knife to your chest? What good would crying to a satanic voodoo doll do?

What if by "wrong" you mean you tried to get a promotion at work, and your boss rejected you and promoted someone else? You get butthurt. So you run off to cry at your satanic dolls? What good will that do? It didn't fix any thing objectively? 

Here is the thing about "Magic." I can give you a simple statement that will objectively disprove ALL notions of magic/k and show such notions as being wishful thinking and mere beliefs:

AT NO TIME IN THE HISTORY OF THE HUMAN SPECIES HAS ANY SORCERER OR MAGICIAN OF ANY COUNTRY EVER KILLED, BY SUPERNATURAL FORCE, - I.E.: "MAGIC" - KINGS, PRESIDENTS, AND DICTATORS. WHY?

In Cuba you had an entire population of people oppressed by a dictator and totalitarian regime, and many people there practice Santeria and other magico-religious traditions. Why has nobody in Cuba ever tried to kill Fidel Castro with magic?

You have a billion people in China oppressed by a totalitarian regime. And people in the sinosphere practice Taoist Sorcery. Why has no Taoist Sorcerer used his magical powers to simply kill the dictator?

I am sure there are millions of people in America who practice magic - like Wiccans - and the majority of those very same people hate Trump: why has nobody thrown a curse on Trump to kill him? 

If magic works: somebody a long time ago would have used it to kill by supernatural means dictators and government officials they don't like. But that has never happened in the history of humanity. 

How come there is no such thing as a Black Magic Hit Man for hire who will kill your husband or wife for you for money with curses?

Haiti is a very poor country. There are also lots of initiates of Vodou in Haiti. You would think that such Vodou people would use their magic to kill incompetent leaders, and use magic to make their country into a developed nation, and use their magic to at least bring their lives up to middle class economic status... but nobody in Haiti has ever used Voodoo for such seemingly practical purposes. 

Why?

The Forum post is edited by Jedi_Jane Jun 4
Seeker
Seeker Jun 4
Quote from Brother Shamus

Quote from Seeker

Ummm, say what?

Yes Anna comes with a stupid comment. Her attempts was to slander a person because she is a bitch.
Seeker
Seeker Jun 4
Jedi_Jane.

The destruction ritual is not black magic. It's a satanic version of a prayer and human sacrifice in symbolic sense. It's a religious ritual more than a magical.

Quote from Jedi_Jane 

I am sure there are millions of people in America who practice magic - like Wiccans - and the majority of those very same people hate Trump: why has nobody thrown a curse on Trump to kill him? 

Well many of these witches often believes in that three-fall law of return and some magicians would find it useful to protect Trump against the wiccan curses to piss feminists off. :D
Jedi_Jane
Jedi_Jane Jun 4

Quote from Seeker Jedi_Jane.

The destruction ritual is not black magic. It's a satanic version of a prayer and human sacrifice in symbolic sense. It's a religious ritual more than a magical.

The current Point of Discussion between me and you at this moment in time of conversation is: 1) What exactly is meant by "enemy" of a Satanist & 2) In what way the "Destruction Ritual" deals with such "enemy." 

We can talk about how the destruction ritual is classified and categorized after we finish the current Point of Discussion. 

Seeker
Seeker Jun 4
Quote from Jedi_Jane 

The current Point of Discussion between me and you at this moment in time of conversation is: 1) What exactly is meant by "enemy" of a Satanist & 2) In what way the "Destruction Ritual" deals with such "enemy." 

We can talk about how the destruction ritual is classified and categorized after we finish the current Point of Discussion. 

The destruction ritual is based on vengeance and vengeance is about the individual. What I mean with "enemy" is that person the Satanist seeks vengeance on.
Brother Shamus

Quote from Seeker

Quote from Seeker

Ummm, say what?

Yes Anna comes with a stupid comment. Her attempts was to slander a person because she is a bitch.
I think it is that Dutch fuck is just a fucking moron and her comment is spot on. 

If i remember correctly the extent of his knowlege was parroting fruity luciferian shit a far cry from Michael W. Ford. An inverted christian doing divine madlibs.

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus Jun 4
Seeker
Seeker Jun 4
I think it is that Dutch fuck is just a fucking moron and her comment is spot on. 

If i remember correctly the extent of his knowlege was parroting fruity luciferian shit a far cry from Michael W. Ford. An inverted christian doing divine madlibs.

Is it this guy you talk about? 

https://www.luciferianapotheca.com/pages/about-michael-w-ford

Pages: 1 2 »
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.