Satanic vengeance | Forum

Brother Shamus
Here is where I am going with that comparison.

I disagree with Michael W. Ford on many many topics, particularly all the esoteric/hidden meaning/dreams/way to fuck your mind bullshit. 

But his most quoted quote does say something all you Lucifer-as-Jesus inversions don't.

Black Magick is the process of self-transformation through an antinomian initiatory structure, Black meaning the hidden wisdom, power of darkness, dreams and staging the reality you wish and Magick being the process to ascend, become immortal in spirit.

Now ignore all but one word, antinomian.  For all the disagreement to have he gets the LHP part. That Lucifer is the type to get exiled from The Kingdom, just to maintain HIS autonomy. And then applied that to the pathos of the individual. And I stress pathos because its "liberation" is a downtrodden path of embracing suffering to maintain your autonomy. 

What else would an "antinomian initiatory structure" be?

It takes you to the depths which becomes the "heights", in that self-transformation sort of way. 
So when all the little Lucies run around like, "OML, He is my guiding light", or simply "the light-bringer" (not named Prometheus).  In doing this you evoke the "Morning Star".

Or more specifically, this verse:

How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

A verse about Jesus. For an explaination, see THIS.  So it's perfect given the typical conflation.  Especially when they talk about Lucifer's love...

The RHP need a savior and a god to carry them, I guess.

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus Jun 5
Seeker
Seeker Jun 5
Calling yourself "Frater Luciferi" does not mean you promotes Luciferianism. 

In the satanic bibel, Lucifer is the second crown prince of hell archetype. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_and_lesser_magic

fnord
fnord Jun 7

Quote from Seeker The devil never turned the other cheek, so how did you avenged yourself in situations when you were violated? 

What is your view on LaVey's destruction ritual in modern times?

Of course it depends very much upon situation. In the Dao it's suggested that when you aren't completely certain about how to move forward, the best course of action might be to do nothing. In my own long and wide experience (I'm old) I've found that most nails that need a strong hammering down will attract such without my influence. Patience will almost always allow one the gratification of witnessing the hammering. Focus on your own goals, enjoy the show that occurs on your periphery. 
Seeker
Seeker Jun 8
Dark Goddess.

Are you kidding me?

Obscura TITS
Obscura Jun 8
I'm a white man and I'm going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.  TRUMP 2020 3020 4020
Seeker
Seeker Jun 9
Quote from Dark Goddess Look dude, I gave you good advice. Ignore it at your peril. If you want to get revenge on someone because they hurt your feelz, then it shows us that you are a backward thinker and most probably a Trump supporter. Satanism has no time for fascism any more.

I bet you're a white man, ain't ya?

You cannot dictate what Satanism is about because it's a self religion meaning in practice that each Satanist is his own cause... The devil never turned the other cheek and that's why vengeance is only natural for a Satanist. 
The Forum post is edited by Seeker Jun 9
Seeker
Seeker Jun 9
Quote from Dark Goddess

I notice you're from Scandinavia, well, you should be used to taking it up the ass by now. What's wrong with you? Your political leaders would be ashamed of your 'wrongthink' views if they found out. If, say, a family of Somali economic migrants want to break into your home, squat, boss you about, fuck your wife, spend your wages, you should be grateful and thank them like the good lil Nordic cuck you ought to be. Stop thinking about vengeance and, not only should you turn the other cheek, but take it up the pooper too. Get with the times already! 

No more trolling from you. Thank you. 
Dark Enlightenment

Quote from Dark Goddess

The old Satanists are dead; long live the new Satanists!

The new and revised Satanism is no longer about Lex Talionis, revenge, cursing, etc, it is now about understanding the mental health of those who act like assholes. Updated Satanism is about psychology and understanding the mind of someone who causes you pain and then helping them come to their senses. The best way to defeat an enemy is to make them your buddy. Like for instance, if some tortured soul decides to cut your mom's head off with a rusty hacksaw or something, the best thing to do is not to retaliate by shooting them in the face or putting a death curse on them, but to show them love, compassion and recommend they get counselling to work through their traumatic past, or even medication if needs be. That way, you will fill them with deep remorse and thank you for understanding, for being compassionate, and see you as their friend and never harm you or anyone else, but become a lovely person, an outstanding citizen of society. This is the superior way of the the new and improved Satanist.

You see, enacting revenge only gets you into more trouble by them enacting revenge back at you - a vicious, neverending cycle of pain - or you end up in prison, or even dead :-(. Getting into the mind of your enemy is far less stressful and messier than getting into their innards with a sharp kitchen knife. Oh, and never hex them, because the hex might come back to you three times stronger and really fuck your shit up.

So, the next time someone pisses you off, or murders your mom, give them a hug. Works every time.

The RHP takeover is complete then.  I am now a reclaimist. Like what you folks did with the neopagans. 

Hey, at least you didn't say it was "an alternative to psychology".

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jun 9
Seeker
Seeker Jun 13
Quote from fnord
Quote from Seeker The devil never turned the other cheek, so how did you avenged yourself in situations when you were violated? 

What is your view on LaVey's destruction ritual in modern times?

Of course it depends very much upon situation. In the Dao it's suggested that when you aren't completely certain about how to move forward, the best course of action might be to do nothing. In my own long and wide experience (I'm old) I've found that most nails that need a strong hammering down will attract such without my influence. Patience will almost always allow one the gratification of witnessing the hammering. Focus on your own goals, enjoy the show that occurs on your periphery. 

The problem is that most of people who have wronged me where pro-claimed Satanists, so when I think about Satanism then it's like I get reminded about those who wronged me.
Pages: « 1 2
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.