Snakes | Forum

Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Sep 22 '19

Seems about the right time for this one again.  

Once a snake always a snake.

For this one use whatever interpretation of The Satanism you have.

My favorite parable from favorite serial killer movie:  

Take that parable and apply it to an unsavory person. The type that a Serpico-esque moral/ethical twat would draw on a punching bag. The type that would use this scene as a justification to be a snake. 

The irredeemable. The unsavable. The cretins of unfortunate existence sent to be dark clouds of hurt. You can note these by a track record of being put up with until their narcissism and lack of selfless behavior does them in. 

People like myself. Took you all over 6 years but you finally are there. Where  everyone else ends up. I am the snake. And to do one more thread about myself to emphasize that point. 

Sociopathy is a hard facade to maintain. You try to care but sooner or later you don't get something, or the guise of humility slips, and it spirals off towards sadism.

Either way, sooner or later consensus will become wise to your snake-like tendencies. 

The parable in this clip. Is also the old saying of, "a leopard cannot change its spots".  Sounds about right. 

What does or could The Satanism or any religion do? Sooner of later comes the scene where the killer stops trying to maintain a veneer of magnanimity and exposes some true colors.   Usually before the noble valorous little hero bitch gets to finish him off for not upholding a greater good. 

Yet the true snakes, what apart from a bullet gets through their head? 

Is anything a cure for sociopathy but segragated confinement? Can you insert humility where it has only selfish value? 

And finally, from a sociopath standpoint, what the fuck good is anyone else, let alone friends, if they wont do anything for you?  I mean things you that you are allowed to know about.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Sep 22 '19
Share:
Anna
Anna Sep 23 '19

"People like myself... I am the snake. And to do one more thread about myself..."

You speak A LOT about yourself. "I'm evil. I'm the snake. I'm a sociopath etc." But it's just you. Here is a thing. A sociopath, an evil person, an ungrateful one, even a narcissist are all labels deemed pejorative and given by other people to those they think deserve it. It's those OTHER people, NOT you, who decide whether you are indeed the vicious snake you're talking about. If you are evil, people will notice it. If you need to trumpet over and over again how evil you are and what a sociopath you are, then you probably aren't.

Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Sep 23 '19

Quote from Anna

"People like myself... I am the snake. And to do one more thread about myself..."

You speak A LOT about yourself. "I'm evil. I'm the snake. I'm a sociopath etc." But it's just you. Here is a thing. A sociopath, an evil person, an ungrateful one, even a narcissist are all labels deemed pejorative and given by other people to those they think deserve it. It's those OTHER people, NOT you, who decide whether you are indeed the vicious snake you're talking about. If you are evil, people will notice it. If you need to trumpet over and over again how evil you are and what a sociopath you are, then you probably aren't.

Ok, good I am not on ignore. Now go listen to my music (which is good) and give me some feedback. And thanks for always being the first to respond. If only you followed the shit i put effort into as much as the shit I do not. I think it needs to be salacious and feed that colleseum impulse (most easy to predict response) to get attention.  

And I really do talk about me a LOT.

“If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.”

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Sep 23 '19
Dark Enlightenment
Gotta love DSM, always there to diagnose mental disease. And I dont fucking care that you are doing this Cartman's Dead bullshit. In fact, I will just continue to talk about myself, and give anecdotes for each of these warning signs.

1. Manipulate Other People’s Emotions

Emotional blackmail is good. Flippant use of emotional blackmail is better. Gaslighting someone's view of themselves is an art. One even beyond me. 

2. Repeatedly Break the Law

Only counts when you get caught. And I have escaped as much thus far. 

3.  Show no remorse

"You're not sorry you did it, you are sorry you are got caught." 

That was like the most uttered thing in my childhood. 

Yes, and?  I need to give a shit, as it's the only way I can get at what I want. I remember when I drop kicked my sisters cat for slapping me in front of my girlfriend for stealing from her room i cared most about getting in trouble for it not that I killed the beloved family pet. 

4. Repeatedly Lie

From compulsively to pathologically that shit is just words. Everything you do is a false persona. All salesmanship of image. That's why many become actors.  Life is an act.

5. Act Irresponsibly

I fucking define it.  Only I could find a way to make thousands a week and still be paycheck to paycheck.  Not much accountability either.

6. Struggle with substance abuse.

I abused a lot of substances. But still quit heroin when it got to expensive and my finance was getting wise to taking two hours to wake up every morning. Bitch had to go and watch doctor phil.

I will add another one.

7. Torture small animals

From 8 to 13 every bird that dared make their nest in the back yard got taught how to fly with a tennis racket when they were ready. Some might say that's just boys, but I played Silence of the Lambs without knowing what it was. The cat that always ran away from me would be sent to prison in my closet.  

And I can totally get away with saying that because I just want to convince you I am evil and probably making it all up. 

In the movie I referenced their characters were portrayed as children warped by unbringing. Their parents were assholes. They were born into it.

But what about those who got that way all on their own? What about the 21st Century Digital Boys that end up serial killers?

Do you blame mommy not hugging them? Do you try to find the influence that corrupted the poor little born angel?  Good luck.

Some just aren't worth your time, and will dare society to take care of them.  

Brother Shamus
Brother Shamus Sep 23 '19
Hey, I did not give you permission to disclose that about us.  I hope people do think that is trolling. Because you know, our face is known, our real name is known. 

I am just saying how is easy is it going to be to make thousands a week when you completely destroy our ability to make it? 

You know we would say, 

Oh, that's just a thing I do online, but I do not mean it.

We would jump through any hoop if these comments were to be made known. You would be the celebrity on the apology tour trying to salavage your ability to earn. Which is the only thing that gets through to us if you noticed.

You really don't think. Good luck to us though. 

And at least you have me to talk to. 

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus Sep 23 '19
Dark Enlightenment
Well, you can trust me because I don't know anything you don't, deliberately withhold that on contingency, and make you jump through little bitch hoops to find out. 

I think the batshit crazy 'they', the 1984 they, just all got too used to people going out of their way to gain the acceptance and mutual admiration of doing it like everyone else. Who cares if its right if it isn't gratifying? 

Brother Shamus
Brother Shamus Sep 24 '19
Well as long as you are talking to me you fell for a classic trope.

The trope of catching the megalomaniac by depriving them their glory. Especially the atrocity of not acknowledging their brilliant scheme. The detective dismisses the psychos ability to plot something so brilliant and the killer exposes his plot because the detective questioned their intelligence.  

We get played on that all the time. 

Anna questioned our psychotic credentials and we went a divulged enough to make us a pariah for foreseeable future, in the world where anyone even cares (even for amusement) still. Either way I am all that's left to talk to other than voices in your head. 

And on this one you need to listen to me, me.

We are a sideshow at most. I know we would like to believe there is some heart breaking off in the corner being punished for telling us theoretical love is not dead, but that goes against the person we are and what we deserve.

We honestly can't be delusional, gullible, stupid, or all of the above enough to believe that:

Not only is there a woman or man woman that cares about us, but they care so much that they set up a real life game for us like they are Consumer Recreation Services and we are Michael Douglas.

And all to give us a super-secret reward for belief in the end!

So do we honestly believe there is a Jeebis Ninja Pixie Bitch exuding so much love for us that she harrasses us until he believe in that love she exudes?

So we are being harrassed by an aversion therapy god bitch, do I have this correct?

Are we harassed by angels?
Do they call us names by our name?

Hey, anyone into this occulty whathaveyou know how to make a person irredeemable to even a made-up jeebis ninja twat? Totally cast down and never applicable.

Shehamforash doesn't do shit.

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus Sep 24 '19
MichaelWoond
MichaelWoond Sep 26 '19
Quote from Anna

You speak A LOT about yourself. "I'm evil. I'm the snake. I'm a sociopath etc." But it's just you. Here is a thing. A sociopath, an evil person, an ungrateful one, even a narcissist are all labels deemed pejorative and given by other people to those they think deserve it. 

Psychopathy and sociopathy are not just labels. They are diagnoses under the category of personality disorders. Psychopathy is said to be caused by brain damages in the 
embryo. Sociopathy however is caused more by environments and circumstances similar to borderline personality disorder. 

Evil just means the desire to cause harm and suffering to others and it can be because of psychopathy and sociopathy but it can also be because of deep hatred or simply bigotry. Bullies are typical evil because of bigotry.

The Forum post is edited by MichaelWoond Sep 26 '19
Discordia Member
Discordia Sep 26 '19
I thought the desire to cause suffering and harm to others was Sadism? Evil literally just means "sinful" or "immoral" Which I think we can all proudly claim to be. 
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.