Vegans | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
Dark Enlightenment
This will seem like needless antagonism, but fucking pretentious vegans.  I want to kill pigs in front of them... make them watch videos of slaughter-bred pigs on the conveyer line.  I heard they know they are about to die. 

Vegans: Aw, look at the "special" animal above the food chain.. they are so conscious

So very evolved... They must be the environmentalist version of sanctimonious christians.

Unless they are Hindu, but even they eat curried goat

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Mar 27
Share:
Agent
Agent Mar 29
You speak in the name of Satan with authority.
Dark Enlightenment
This is just baiting, though.  What does it say when Hitler was vegan?  

I really have no problem with their choices until the pigs blood gets thrown on the cashmere sweater (thinking its fur), The actual fur coat, or even the rare white rhino piano keys.  Those are status symbols of meritocracy and someone elses property and as soon as cheetahs are mindful of gazelle slaughter I will not side with the WWF, or any liberal PETA activist fuckstick.  

Wolves kill sheep..that is how it goes. We breed our food and destroy the ozone with methane. Its our thing we do as a species. 

As an animal it is mankind's karma to accelerate the raising of the ocean temperatures, change salinity, kill off most ocean life, deprive the ocean of oxygen, melt away the icecaps, and then finally freeze us all into a population bottleneck.  C'est la Vie. 

And if I acknowledge I am Satan then I contradict my blog. A fine line to walk. 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Mar 29
Agent
Agent Mar 29

I am no longer able to use the name of the jeebus, since you prohibit the use of it.

pro·hib·it   formally forbid (using the name of the jeebus) by law, rule, or other authority(name of Satan).

"Regretfully to that, if one of them Jeebus folk were interrogating me (like your avatar should be) I would ONLY command them to stop using the name of the jeebus it if I had to acknowledge it like they do." 

Well, you may not acknowledge, but I do; and this makes it binding upon me to stop using that name in order to obey your command.

You have given me a series of commands in the implication of giving me an order to obey.

"Your obedience will be rewarded upon the day of reckoning. "

My obedience is a requirement. 

or·der an authoritative command, direction, or instruction.

command: to demand or receive as one's moral right.

You demand something and you expect to receive it as your due:: to demand or receive as one's due, 

What if your due?

"Only through the forsaking of the holy spirit will the kingdom of the self-righteous fall."

for·sake:renounce or give up (something valued or pleasant).

You are fully vested by Satan to use his name with authority and power. You have commanded me in the name of Satan not to use the J-word any more, so I must call on Satan as my mediator to God. Now I am invoking Satan!

Do I need to forsake the holy spirit? The answer is yes!

"In the name of Satan it is time to let the towers fall. "

Amen. 

The Forum post is edited by Agent Mar 30
Agent
Agent Mar 29
Here is the prayer I recited:

Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I  renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit.
I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors.

So mote it be. Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan!

The Forum post is edited by Agent Mar 30
Apr 13
I suppose you could play Devil's Advocate and acknowledge that the bible encourages the eating of animals. Might not choosing to avoid the practice of eating animals symbolize a rebellion against biblical teachings? 
Dark Enlightenment

Yeah, this was a bit over the top..

Omnivores are omnivores.  And protein is protein. 

One of my favorite writers was the epitome of an eco-warrior with his boner for white rhinos and greater animal conservation, Douglas Adams.  That was his own trip.  Seems par for the course for outspoken atheists to balance that by being fluffy twats. 

A person's choice to eat dirt and paint chips is no more or less relevant.  

And it would be fairly orthodox to limit meat intake and type if you were in Hyderbad, either one. Sheep in one, goats in the other.  

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Apr 13
Apr 13
I read Hitch Hiker's Guide but nothing else. Did he write anything better?

I do agree with your point RE: the insufferable attitude of many - most vegans. My son is one, won't eat at a table where others are eating meat. He has conviction, silly as it is. 

Anyway, nice to run into you again - you once knew me as fnord. 

Dark Enlightenment
Well, thanks for the blue, however short-lived.  

That could have done it.  Whether folk like it or not getting recognized for the merit of ones posts is no different than gaining stock options as motivation at work to put forth a better effort. While tags may be on the exterior "meaningless plastic" there is a meritocracy thing that promotes an atmosphere of precision when things such as quality are recognized. 

There was a lot of equally plastic grandstanding (I did some of that) to try to gain recognition but somewhere along the way the desire to be blue was overtaken by false nonchalance of too cool for it all... with everybody cross-referencing their opinions first to make sure they were compatible.

The site I joined was intimidating. I thought, "I better have my shit together (despite not knowing shit) if I want to survive here".

7 years later...

In any case, good to see there are folk still around that believe it can still be funny... 

Apr 13
That was most of my bitch with the place. People who obviously deserved the blue jacket weren’t promoted unless every blue and every mod agreed on it. Many hadn’t been back for years so everything stagnated. I promoted my list and most who were on that list were approved by those still in attendance (yourself included). I had a few wild cards that got me a raised eyebrow but I threw all my chips in to make the point. Anyway, if it’s any consolation, I was one of several who had you on the approved list.
Aug 23
They are definitely a new religion. I wrote about this some years ago:
The Vegetarians That Can Eat Us Up

Aug 29

To each their own.

Everyone has the liberty to do what they want.

Just as well being accepting of all possible repercussions of said choice.

Be it a punch in the mouth for running it afoul.

Or wither away by the dietary choices made.

What I do not get is the possible "hate".
What has rubbed you wrong?
My bet is on a few persons, not Veganism per se.

The Forum post is edited by Aug 29
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.