Be Obscene | Forum

Dark Enlightenment
While the masses of the great unwashed and washed alike might find this offensive, what the fuck are we doing here? 

As I see it, there is a simple way to help "change the world", and you really  do not have to do anything. Call it "proactive densensitization".

The most baffling problem in this are all the morally indignant slaves that cry crocodile tears of nomian servitude. And on things that shouldn't even apply. 

How the fuck does policing offensive things and punishing offenders stop anything? You beget a society of offended fundamentalists with more sacred cows than the Indian subcontinent. Does western society truly believe they can end prejudice through punishment of trolls? 

Let' just coddle bitch-made sensitivities a little more. And of course, you create new stereotypes because you eradicated the getting offended part.

Case and point: Stereotypes given to us by the PC movement.

Your typical bleeding-heart antifa liberal hate hater. They are such copy/paste whiny annoying fucks it's hard not to wanna put on an SS uniform and antagonize them. They hate those who hate. The inverse proportional balance to the dude with an "88" tattooed on his forearm.

That said...

Consider, sites like this (and others without censorship), the last bastion of places you can get away with this shit without the cultural indignation police stepping on it.  
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other like all brought in line of late. All weary of the litigation and uproar of offending some liberal faggot or influencial cleric that cries tears for the intolerance still on this planet or blows up a subway. 

Now for the offensive image:

[Image: "Semitic Person With Camel"]

Now I encourage you to join me (or not) in posting your favorite offensive anything...

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment May 29
Share:
Jun 10

being a liberal faggot I can assure you that we are not the enemy - that's the thing about the extreme left no one gets left out - most will joyfully celebrate your chosen path and even suck your dick under the altar while you exercise it when your gf is out of town IF you treat us hostile enough... but I'm not sensing any hate here - just frustration.... and I need to see disgust on your face if I'm going to punish my tonsils... 

and after that rant a little camel action is all you got? 

Dark Enlightenment
Okay, Faggot, why are all you exclusive queens such elitist little bitches towards bisexual guys?  Is it some major turn off or is there actually a ubiquitous current of pompous little fucks that hate fluid proclivity, getting even worse if you dare say you find sapphic women hot. Getting angry if you can't stick to one or the other, even giving ultimatums and mandating gender exclusivity.  Seems, the only woman I can apparently like are figureless beachballs, probably because pretentious ass Freddie Mercury was molested by some fatass Nanny when he was a child living in an African UK protectorate.

You can seriously get lynched by queers if you hold the opinion, "Bohermian Rhapsody is best made fun of by  the Canadians in Wayne's World, and sorry he fucked someone that fucked a flight attendant, but I'm not going to feel bad or see its "depth" just because he was dying and wrote a hacky rock-opera song about It."

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jun 10
Jun 11

it appears by comments that I have heard that "queens" resent bi guys because it is never the guy who holds prominence with the girl as a side dish - the female always holds prominence with the male as the hidden dirty secret with bi guys... but I don't feel that way at all... why would I care???

I am "kinda" bi - let me explain - I had a girl all the way through high school - age 12-18 and fucked her several times a week (I was also sucking off every straight guy in the neighborhood) what I discovered was that although I loved her dearly I was not "in love" - here's the truth and it should not be taken as misogynist - I rather like pussy - it feels fucking good - and I like females a lot as friends - I have many - but I am not sexually attracted to the feminine traits of females  - its a big turn off - the makeup and appearance is just not sexual to me... I constantly look for opportunities to fuck ftm (dudes with cunts) and I am all in for cuckold type scenes where I can just treat a pussy like a piece of meat and not have to deal with the personality attached to it - those scenes are very difficult to find - very - women are very high maintenance and very high on the emotional rollercoaster - huge turn off - I much prefer a figureless beachball who just wants the dick... 

I am guessing that most bi guys feel the same in reverse - they are curious about the dick but they are not attracted to masculinity - but it is much easier for them - there are a million faggots who will be a cumdump for your pent up aggression - there are few women who will be a cumdump for mine... you are on easy street.... 

for the record there are a lot more feminist in this world that I have to deal with then elitist faggots that you encounter - and don't hate Freddie - he was cum sewer with a no dick denied policy - good obedient fag 

Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Jun 11
I am "kinda" bi - let me explain - I had a girl all the way through high school - age 12-18 and fucked her several times a week (I was also sucking off every straight guy in the neighborhood) what I discovered was that although I loved her dearly I was not "in love" - here's the truth and it should not be taken as misogynist - I rather like pussy - it feels fucking good - and I like females a lot as friends - I have many - but I am not sexually attracted to the feminine traits of females  - its a big turn off - the makeup and appearance is just not sexual to me... I constantly look for opportunities to fuck ftm (dudes with cunts) and I am all in for cuckold type scenes where I can just treat a pussy like a piece of meat and not have to deal with the personality attached to it - those scenes are very difficult to find - very - women are very high maintenance and very high on the emotional rollercoaster - huge turn off - I much prefer a figureless beachball who just wants the dick... ...

""

Sorry dude that is about as homo as it gets. You were just young so you went for the vagina cause that what we are told to do. To each their own but you are straight up ( pun intended ) faggotry .. 

But hat is just my opinion of course... well and this guys 

The Forum post is edited by Zach Black Jun 11
Jun 11

apology not necessary - the high school gf wasn't the last pussy I had - but I don't have any great asperations of landing the next slot on the bachelor either - in my first post I clear admit to being a faggot - there are degrees.... you wouldn't be able to pick me out  - you might easily mistake me for a biker - but I make no qualms about  being a cum craving semen guzzling cocksucker or being addressed as such.... 

Dark Enlightenment

I much prefer a figureless beachball who just wants the dick... 

I am guessing that most bi guys feel the same in reverse - they are curious about the dick but they are not attracted to masculinity.

Except on a swimmer chick... or a Martha Hunt type. 

[A hotter 'man with a gun'... at one point in life]

She's actually a substantial degree hotter than her 'authentic' female counterparts. An attractive instance of fake tits if you will. After awhile you will always note the choker necklace or turtleneck, as that is sometimes the only thing to go on...

You may be right.  It is a spectrum. And your dude with the gun does nothing for me.  Not solo, anyway.  I know it defies the fruity stereotype or whatever, but you may be right in that guys serve as temporary meat bitches (like your beachball) on the other side of the spectrum. That may be the answer to my question as well. 

Still, can you explain to me the beachball fatass stereotype? It seems like any attractive female form must be completely removed until she looks like an Iowa heffer 3 kids into her middle aged white bitch body.  Or if you are in fashion, until she looks like an emaciated 12 year old boy that fits into sample sizes. Why the being attracted to, I'm asking. Does a bubbly cock-starved personality remove the several rolls of fat what resemble the Michelin man?  

A glory hole attached to a fat girl's mouth?

I have come to the conclusion 'female'-leaning bisexual male is such an anomaly, it's almost an oxymoron.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jun 11
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Jun 11
I had sex with a cantaloupe once. Carved a hole in it and everything. After I had my way with it I tossed it over my backyard wall into my neighbors yard who snitched on me for having a party when my folks where on vacation. 

i STILL PREFER women. 

Movie Market - Photograph & Poster of Winona Ryder 239352

Dark Enlightenment
Yeah, natural ones are far hotter when they want to bury their face in snatch... unless it is like Nebraska Coeds  or Girls Gone Wild shit, and then it isn't hot at all because they are doing it for the bro-ey frat douches filming it and telling them what to do.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jun 12
Jun 12

quote: Still, can you explain to me the beachball fatass stereotype? It seems like any attractive female form must be completely removed until she looks like an Iowa heffer 3 kids into her middle aged white bitch body.  Or if you are in fashion, until she looks like an emaciated 12 year old boy that fits into sample sizes. Why the being attracted to, I'm asking. Does a bubbly cock-starved personality remove the several rolls of fat what resemble the Michelin man? 

nope - it's a hetro issue... 

ironic: I climb into bed with a muscular man who smells of sweat and wears leather and steel - the epitome of maculinity - 

you climb in a bed with someone who has their face covered in makeup - has their scent covered in floral perfume who is wearing frilly little lacey  things  and wants to play kissy face and we are the ones engaging in faggotry??? hmmmmmmmmmmmm

and this guy is "prettier" than any Vic Secret model you can find...

Dark Enlightenment
Are you sure?

Like every fucking super-fag I have ever met has the "Fat Bottomed Girl" stereotype going..  I used to think it was part of some social fag contract. Guess I was wrong there.

And weirdly enough the last 3 girls I was with didn't wear makeup. I don't know what the fuck you are describing but It sounds like something named Mackenzie or Madison that complains about snapchat and talks in that annoying labored SoCal bitch inflection.  

That is about on par with your studly bearded beefcake. Which draws the same, "what the fuck is that shit?" response. Seriously though, is that his "Superfag cape"?  Really gay dudes have the same tastes as strait women, I fucking swear.  It would have been that, firemen, or something else "All Male Review" .

Personally, I think Peter Steele had the right idea, except the heroin part.  

Not that any thing of that sort EVER happens... 

Though some jackasses tried to convince me it was possible once. And that's why you don't listen to Tulpas. 

Jun 12

you seriously going to talk stereotypes and post lesbian pics in the same post - really? and naw straight women like firemen types holding puppydawgs - fags like them a million more times hyper-masculine....

Dark Enlightenment
See, thats just weird looking... but I'll give you the lesbian one.

The thread is "Be Obscene"... and you are probably making some people uncomfortable, so have at it posting your weirdly shaped hairy men.  

Can't all be that.  There has gotta be niche for the trans-type of fag. The ones that become your Martha Hunts, and do it so naturally you'd think they are a lesbian for being in the gay bar. That's a thing right?  Hyper-feminine men.  With all the chemicals in processed food it's gotta be by now... I heard that once. 

Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.