Defund The Police? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Culture » Current Events
Brother Shamus
Brother Shamus Aug 2 '20
So far you have the US cities of Minneapolis, Seattle, and New York taking on the new villain of society, "racist police culture", formally known as "The Good Ol' Boy System".

2 months ago they were being thanked as first responders. Roaring cheers from the masses for those keeping the country moving during lockdown.

NOW, "I can't breathe" and "ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS"? 

REALLY? 

And the catalyst of this hysteria? Here is George Floyd's 10 year criminal history in Harris County, Texas (Houston) 2007-2017: 

And YOU KNOW the cops had an EXTENSIVE file just like that loaded up on their cruiser's computer during this call. Their main thoughts were probably, "extensive criminal history", "extensive drug use", "likely intoxicated", and "high crime area", but now I am defending killer cops by giving them the benefit of doubt. 

Initially, before the eight minutes, Floyd was in the cruiser but wouldn't stop trashing around, hitting his head, and hurting himself. It was only ofter the initial insertion into the cruiser that his "anxiety and claustrophobia" prevented him from breathing.

I've been there. It doesn't matter how pissed you are you are going down, they don't let you hurt yourself in their custody, and will permanently rearrange your shoulder to prevent it. It actually hurts as I write this.

Reductio Ad Absurdum: A big burly black guy acting every bit "dusted" - doing what every person resisting arrest does, up to an including hitting his head inside the police cruiser (just like a twacked out person on COPS) - who all say they can't breathe when restrained for their behavior. 

Does that or possibly being under the influence of fentynal and methamphetamine, (The former being used to cut the latter) warrant the "death hold" used by an officer? One that absolutely projects disgust with the person he is restraining. 

All that said...

What a fickle back and forth country this is.  

Why not the EMT in Kentucky, she was a strait arrow with no criminal history, a first responder.  Why not go after The Louisville PD as well? She died for a botched fucking search warrant. And her death was WAY more likely to have actually been racially motivated. She is a more deserving martyr against a culture of law enforcement discrimination.

Normally something like defunding law enforcement and giving the reigns of protection to vigilante and militia groups could be considered application of anarchy (in a manner of speaking), but given the ABSOLUTE IGNORANCE of those pushing for this, it would be a massive mistake IMO. 

And its not really anything like anarchy if it's a bunch of herd minded social media memeplex sheep. 

I watched a distraught and angry little Asian faggot (I am allowed to say that word), that looked too much like a bitch to be victim of police brutality, spraypaint "ACAB" as he/she/it grazed along when I was out taking in the civil unrest.  I went from wanting to experience another 1992 to wanting to see police pepper spray that crocodile teared liberal bitch in record time. 

To use a Michigan reference it's like all of a sudden the privileged youth of Rochester Hills care about the plight of 8 Mile, beyond an Eminem movie even.

"Now it's so sad to see, on your computer screen."

Seriously, come back when you are an inner city ghetto, barrio, off reservation, or trailer park victim of police brutality and discrimination. Which is not about color anyway, it's more about social casting and a symbiotic mutual mistrust between police and impoverished neighborhoods or areas. One sick of always being suspected for where they come from, and the other finding themselves in the same neighborhoods going off an established track record of recurring themes and behaviors that do the profiling for them. Developed intuition vs common shifty behavior. Its milk is its shit and its shit is its milk. 

And finally, LET ANY CITY THAT WANTS TO, DO IT, should work fine...

It will be "St. Charles Manson's Prophecy" come to life 50 years later: 

#raisesforlawenforcement

I feel I should leave this on a warm and fuzzy intrinsically sappy note. One of those less common perspective pictures you will see in times like these:

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus Aug 2 '20
Share:
Anna
Anna Aug 3 '20
Even if he really died due to the police intervention, massive uncontrolled and violent riots are a poor way to convince the government to curb the power of the Police, especially that they deepen the already serious economic crisis. If there is any effect achieved, it will be to the contrary; more rules, more invigilation and more oppression. I'm not against social unrest per se, sometimes it's necessary and can have positive effect but any movement needs a leader to give it some strategy. A bunch of cry babies trying to cut off the branch on which they are sitting can hardly enforce a radical and lasting political change. Like it would be naive to hope that the angry kids at school can make some revolution in the education system. At best, they can demolish their classroom and even hang the much hated teacher but that will be the end of it.
Satanist since more than a decade

People giving the right answers to the wrong questions.

The right question is:
"Why are they racist? What gave rise to this culture?".
And when these questions are honestly answered an inconvenient truth comes to light.

Brother Shamus
Brother Shamus Aug 3 '20
That answer is easy, a parasitic symbiosis caused by mutual disdain between Law Enforcement and the lowest social castes of American society, one that exacerbates itself. 

Poor people get profiled because 4/5 times the police intuition is right and the profiled tend to act like perpetual victims (despite the meth on them) in that situations, and the cops get so jaded and sick of the same people doing the same things that it reinforces the "Public as the Enemy" thing they are taught in training. Benefit of doubt erodes fairly quickly. 

The racism (more like classism) is rooted in every poor drug addict that lies, rats on others, runs from them or otherwise resists their authority. 

Sort of like when you catch an annoying person you are chasing in GTA. You fuck them up for going against you at the very least. 

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus Aug 3 '20
Anna
Anna Aug 4 '20
I could be wrong but I think he means the whole American culture was historically founded by slavery and constant subjugation of blacks long after abolishing slavery. Can we really recollect the time the US society wasn't racist? Poverty and low social prestige give rise to higher criminality statistics. If the cops have encoded in their heads "blacks = criminals" and all that combined with powers the Police has that, I think, are bigger than in most European countries, the chance for potential abuse will always be there. The solution is limiting the cops' prerogatives but it's hard to imagine in the society where nearly everyone has an access to guns. Sorry for this extremely unpopular statement, but the ban on guns, or at the very least, limited access to them would solve a lot of your problems. 
The Forum post is edited by Anna Aug 4 '20
Satanist since more than a decade
I was inclined to say you are wrong.

But in all actuality, both of you are right by reason of a red line.

It has grown through inheritance.
It has grown through still present confirmation (bias?).

The solution cannot be provided through authoritive restrictions.
Life will always find its way....

Solution is to let it mature and escalate to the point of implosion.

Anna
Anna Aug 13 '20
"If we all come together..."

Of course. Here comes the herding. 

The thing is that standing on either side of the fence makes one equally an idiot. Therefore, your position doesn't matter. 

Brother Shamus
Brother Shamus Aug 13 '20
Fun fact: Rodney King eventually died of a crack and PCP related heart attack. 

Sad fact: Unlike the LAPD officers that were acquitted of wrong-doing, Derek Chauvin will be an example...  for how stupid and dependent on social media for an opinion this country now is...  And nothing will ever be said about the meth Floyd was on, or the head we was beating against a cop car screen just like a twacked person on COPS.

What this country (world) needs is for Trump to smack shit out of Captain Dementia and The "black" woman who did nothing bur lock up black folks.  I would love to see all little snowflakes freak out just like Nixon annihilated McGovern in '72. 

Anything to make the proverbial liberal hairy pit saggy tit lesbian freak out, that or a genderfluid (w whatever they are calling it) trans-bitch. 

Oh damn, I took a side, guess that makes me herd-minded. Does my support of Derek Chauvin make me a "Chauvinist"?..  

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus Aug 13 '20
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Aug 13 '20
I no longer think that is being run through a translator.  And fuck you and whatever lame subversive attempted joke that is.  You that fucking bored?  It's sorta funny, but at the same time I suspect you suffer from this "We are all one interconnected species of consciousness and love" bullshit... so I gotta approach it as such...

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Aug 13 '20
Anna
Anna Aug 13 '20
@Bro Shamus,

I guess the truth (the blame) is somewhere in between the sadistic cops abusing their power and the angry irresponsible kids who provoke them. Some degree of professionality is required of the police too, just like there is always a possibility of being held accountable for any misuse of power. Doesn't mean one can't regard this twat or that other twat as a social martyr. This is a matter of emotional investment. Reason is not involved here. 

The Forum post is edited by Anna Aug 13 '20
Brother Shamus
Brother Shamus Aug 14 '20
@ 30-Days-To-Living-Space

Speaking of emotional attachment, I'm not really to this thread anymore.  Screw the safety or security of this country. I rescind my citizenship. If I could, I would go join Hezbollah and help them hide all their weapons from The UN  sweeps when that time comes.  Not really, I couldn't be Muslim.

But did you see what Israel probably did? What says they couldn't have started a fire to blow up a Hezbollah ammonium nitrate stash?  Then use shills to make the lebanese blame their "ruling elite's" tolerance of Hezbollah?  it worked and anyone can take over now. And now Hezbollah, are no longer sympathized with local freedom fighters, but the ones whose weapons cache killed their own countrymen. 

We are seeing that same Zionist false flag shit with BLM. Nationalists are being targeted. Simple divide and conquer shit. This in the name of forced diversity. The Jews are using the world media to collapse the morale of society and rebuild it in the image of a social justice warrior. Never forget! Always bring it up. Always. So much anyone can then get punished for saying shit like this, even if it's a joke. Fascism is evil.  You must embrace everyone. And WE ALL MUST COEXIST. The american flag is a rainbow Star of David.  But the world has a lot of space.  A lot of unused space  Why do we all need to live together anyway? I think the world has enough space for Siedlungen, aber wir müssen ein für alle Mal die Meinung loswerden, dass die jüdische Rasse nur von Gott für die geschaffen wurde Zweck, in einem bestimmten Prozentsatz ein Parasit zu sein, der auf dem Körper und dem produktive Arbeit anderer Nationen.  Die jüdische Rasse muss sich anpassen solide konstruktive Tätigkeit wie andere Nationen, oder früher oder später wird en einer Krise von unvorstellbarem Ausmaß erliegen.

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus Aug 14 '20
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Aug 14 '20
Zionists! I knew it was them! Even when it was the bears I knew it was them!
The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Aug 14 '20
Infernal Acumen
I use to be onboard with protecting and thanking those who serve and protect. However, much more recently, I have found myself in an alternate standpoint.

-

I'm of the mindset that given my history and experience, I am definitely more apt to protect myself than the police are. I'm also more available to do so. To speak from personal experience, 100% of my interactions with police fall into 2 categories:

-

1) I need them in a situation where I had a break-in, was attacked, etc. and given their station was 10 minutes away, it would still take over an hour for a response in a small town, or 6+ hours later when reporting assault with a deadly weapon in a major city. (aka: police protection is non-existent)

-

2) When I am the one in violation of the law its always a citation for my car being "too loud" or going 3 mph over the speed limit or "accelerating too quickly, therefore reckless driving", etc. Some form of harassment of the citizenry. So, it can take over an hour to respond to an assault against me with a deadly weapon, but they just so happen to be on my butt to ticket me for victimless crimes... when they are not needed.

-

I think we need to go back to the wild west days. Although they struggled with keeping the peace, people knew where to and where not to cause problems. Communities bound closer together and took care of their neighbor's kids. This type of cohesiveness has been rotted away by ridiculous lawsuits and unjust laws.

-

#DefundPolice

Aborior Translatione
You know you troll too much when you start shit and you don't remember what you do. 

Any satire in the comment is lost even with the transition into German..

We are seeing that same Zionist false flag shit with BLM. Nationalists are being targeted. Simple divide and conquer shit. This in the name of forced diversity. The Jews are using the world media to collapse the morale of society and rebuild it in the image of a social justice warrior. Never forget! Always bring it up. Always. So much anyone can then get punished for saying shit like this, even if it's a joke. Fascism is evil.  You must embrace everyone. And WE ALL MUST COEXIST. The american flag is a rainbow Star of David.  But the world has a lot of space.  A lot of unused space  Why do we all need to live together anyway? I think the world has enough space for Siedlungen, aber wir müssen ein für alle Mal die Meinung loswerden, dass die jüdische Rasse nur von Gott für die geschaffen wurde Zweck, in einem bestimmten Prozentsatz ein Parasit zu sein, der auf dem Körper und dem produktive Arbeit anderer Nationen.  Die jüdische Rasse muss sich anpassen solide konstruktive Tätigkeit wie andere Nationen, oder früher oder später wird en einer Krise von unvorstellbarem Ausmaß erliegen.

Sigh. Probably pissed at a Jewish wraith....

Better answer: 

It was a battle of memes. Herd mentality at its finest. And what happens when stir crazy people can only watch TV all day...

"Defund the police" is a left leaning one where "audit the election" was a right leaning one.  

The society will hop from polarizing choice to polarizing choice until "force majeure" (like another National tradgedy) causes everyone to be united for 2 months before they remember they hate each-other again. 

So hath it been written in the doctrine of a more perfect union.

Favorite Anton quote: 

Don't let that little pyramid with the bright eye fool you. That's to draw your attention away from the real thing: the big trapezoid beneath it.

But at least my trapezoid isn't prone to regular military coups.

* Although if I subscribed to a right leaning meme I might say, "It was a deliberate media driven liberal takeover for woke society and milking white children for their adrenaline" 

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione Sep 13
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.