The Times They Are A Changin'... Still. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Philosophy/Politics
Brother Shamus
Nope, still triggered, guess I am not desensitized either. 

I know Satanism is supposed to be about taboo transgression and doing things that rattle sensitivities but there's nothing within black/white race relations to autodeify with because it's fucking skin pigmentation and UV protection.

Plus it can only be situationally transgressive when 40% of Amerikkka still agrees with you. So yes, at a satanic temple meeting white pride would certainly qualify.

So in that spirit, I'm unilaterally promoting the same thing the premier league started. I do not speak for this website either in any way. 

Still I am declaring SIN like a football pitch after the players take a knee in solidarity of all the "blackpilled". 

There is no room for racism here at Satanic International Network, no race baiting, no vitriolic white power propaganda, no posting primarily to bait someone specific on race issues.  Nothing that invokes superiority based on phenotype. 
I will be hypocrite guard dog of that until I lose interest in about a week. 

But until then: 

And unlike FIFA, UEFA, and EPL,  I don't handle it with tact and any degree of integrity. 

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus Jan 9
Share:
Anna
Anna Jan 9
If you posted it as an attempt at trolling and you hope for confrontation, then I have to disappoint you. I'm quite apathetic when it comes to racism. It neither turns me on nor am I offended by it. I treat all the white supremacists like flat earthers. I'm like "OK. So you believe the Earth is flat? Alrighty then. Whatever." 
Brother Shamus
Anna, you're like the least fucking judgemental person on these boards. Makes me doubt your affiliation with Christianity really...

It could be considered default trolling/hypocrisy looking at my track record of baiting theists and imaginary antagonists, but also you can count be as one of those sick of people's absolute ignorance of human history. Not doing this "white people are under attack" alt right shit either. 

Really the point of contention was, "Why do blacks get to have a pride movement and whites cannot?" 

Apart from being a historical division of segregation and bullshit mistreatment, they lack the privilege of a readily known and established national heritage (like all white people get) other than general "West Africa" in this, their non-native forced relocated environment, you racist peckerwood bitch.  

Anna
Anna Jan 9

Quote from Brother Shamus Anna, you're like the least fucking judgemental person on these boards. Makes me doubt your affiliation with Christianity really...
Oh how could you believe even for a second I'm a Christian? I'm a Jew really. Dad is a rabbi in Warsaw synagogue. We call ourselves Christians just to fuck with people. 
Brother Shamus
There are still Jews in Poland?

Wait, that's a horrible thing to say and I must call myself out for that Jewish holocaust joke.  I'm not a comedian, and there is nothing self-degredating about Jews at all. 

Anna
Anna Jan 9
Of course.

Holocaust? For a moment, I thought you meant the mass exodus of the Jews during the communist times, in the 60s, but then I recalled you're an American and you can't be that well-versed in Polish history.

The Forum post is edited by Anna Jan 9
Brother Shamus
True. All I know about Poland is you were somewhere between the Irish and Mexicans in our cultural scapegoat immigrant xenophobia, 1939, German/Russian hybrid food, and some fucking guy named Robert Lewandowski.

In fact your knowledge of my country, and my total ignorance to yours outside of a few bullet points in history can say something.  America can't really isolate ourselves or our influence can we? Personally, I like Germany and Poland, and foreigners, and other languages, and free trade agreements, and climate accords, and peaceful diplomatic world relations (even with China), and I think it is a shame my countries leadeship has done nothing but attempt to tarnish relations and isolate ourselves from everyone but Israel. 

Which is strange. Trump is a most vocal supporter of "Zion",  yet he's using a pervassive noted antisemitic christian NWO conspiracy to undermine election results. 

Jan 10
Yo penso que es todo la falta de los gringos putos.  
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.