Deprogramming from Christianity | Forum

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 23
Quote from Brother Shamus We're you personally falsely accused of rape and sexual harassment at some point or are you just weary of that occurence in a female trending society? 

I have never been falsely accused but it's also because I have never approached women. I have observed women's behavior for over a decade and seen what happened to men who approached women or been into relationship with them. I'm happy to know that I was careful to approach women as I can see what consequence my actions could have. Now with my so-called red pill knowledge I know that it's not men who scores women but women who scores men, so focus on your purpose in life and if you are attractive women will approach you.
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Jul 23
Dark Enlightenment
So it's an occurrence in the status quo of society not directly related to you but has the potential to effect you at some point? Enough to take a vocal oppositional position? 

For 5000 Euro can you logically separate that from a cause "greater than self"?

You now fail your own satanic criteria. 

How does yourself in that circumstance qualify as authentic Satanism and selfish cause, while some girl in Georgia supporting what fights a trend in religiosity, and could one day disrupt her life, fail to meet the criteria? 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jul 23
Dark Enlightenment

Addendum: 

And also: HOW IS YOUR SUPPORT OF FREE SPEECH NOT A CAUSE ABOVE SELF? 

Otherwise you would have said, "How dare you not let me say whatever I want at any time". By citing an ideal you show cause. 

It's like you forget that's a privilege of the West.  When you uphold a position of "fuck those who trample on free speech", your upholding a cause of western democracy.  And as unnatural as the stifling of personal expression seems, not doing so is still an ideal of society. 

Your not entitled to shit, and if you were in Chinese nomos you'd know that. 

Even in animal society betas shut their fucking mouths and wait for the alphas to feed. Betas have the freedom to try to feed first, but it isn't really advisable in animal nomos. 

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 23
Quote from Dark Enlightenment
How does yourself in that circumstance qualify as authentic Satanism and selfish cause, while some girl in Georgia supporting what fights a trend in religiosity, and could one day disrupt her life, fail to meet the criteria? 

The difference between me and the TST girl is that the TST girl is mentally ill who have been taught to believe there is a patriarchy who suppress women and that she is payed less as a woman because feminists spreads the pay gap lie. The problem is not what she believe but her invocation of power from the governments to make my life a living hell as a man. MGTOW is not a cause. I just use it as a weapon to take power away from women, so they don't possess a threat to me. 

Because it's a tool to express my frustrations, concern and criticism. It's a threat to me those who wants to take freedom of speech away. 
Dark Enlightenment

Quote from Tom Riddle

The difference between me and the TST girl is that the TST girl is mentally ill who have been taught to believe there is a patriarchy who suppress women and that she is payed less as a woman because feminists spreads the pay gap lie. The problem is not what she believe but her invocation of power from the governments to make my life a living hell as a man. MGTOW is not a cause. I just use it as a weapon to take power away from women, so they don't possess a threat to me.
Even in your twisted view it still is the same.

If you're asserting the status quo is, 

(A society that teaches girls) to believe there is a patriarchy who suppress women

Than ANYTHING you do in response defers to the initial social dynamic. You have shown cause against some status quo you perceive. 

Just because you are only thinking of you doesn't remove your responding to a social meme. 

Come on, you can't cite something in society, react to It, and then call it above society unless you're completely fucked in the head and truly believe every myopic view you have of the world is absolutely true and unchangeable. 

And it seems you do, and then say it's the liberal women of the western world that are mentally ill.  Its all their problem because you are perfect and infallible.  

What if the girl in Georgia (in a setting with more religious memes than PC ones) thinks nature supports female primacy? Men are just chromosome mutations. But evil religious ideals that violate her right to her body are the part of the status quo SHE can't abide. What if she's using TST as vehicle for her own glorification, same as you?  Kinda works like a ritual, doesn't it? It provides catharsis for the burning fire accusing society. A fire that burns uniformly in a society, even one split left/right. 

You come off as sickening as any Christian that thinks their god is correct and infallible. Why are you so much fuckiing better with your ideas about ideas?

Just because you're your own god doesn't mean God's always on your side. 

Anna
Anna Jul 23

Quote from Tom Riddle

Because it's a tool to express my frustrations, concern and criticism. It's a threat to me those who wants to take freedom of speech away. 

I think that one thing that this thread lacks is the voice of an average TST fangirl. Since it appears there are no TST fangirls here, I'll now try to rewrite Frater's words so that they look like the words of TST fangirl:

The difference between me and Frater Lucypurr is that Frater is mentally ill who have been taught to believe there is a matriarchy who suppress men and that he is oppressed as a man because the MGTOW spreads the lie about male oppression while it is the women who are oppressed by men. The problem is not what men believe but their invocation of power from the governments to make my life a living hell as a woman. TST is not a cause. I just use it as a weapon to take power away from men, so they don't possess a threat to me. 

I hope this shows clearly how similar both delusional approaches are.

This guy's obsession with imaginary female hegemony must stem from some inferiority complex. He was probably screwed by some predatory pussy. Metaphorically, I mean. Because physically, he's probably totally unfuckable.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 23
Quote from Anna 

This guy's obsession with imaginary female hegemony must stem from some inferiority complex. He was probably screwed by some predatory pussy. Metaphorically, I mean. Because physically, he's probably totally unfuckable.

Why do you women always think that men's problem with women stems from being sexual rejected by them? To me it demonstrates a complete delusional superior complex that makes you believe you as a woman is God's gift to men. It's disgusting to witness which is why I completely understand that many more men walk away. 
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 23
Even in your twisted view it still is the same.

If you're asserting the status quo is, 

(A society that teaches girls) to believe there is a patriarchy who suppress women

Than ANYTHING you do in response defers to the initial social dynamic. You have shown cause against some status quo you perceive. 

Just because you are only thinking of you doesn't remove your responding to a social meme. 

Come on, you can't cite something in society, react to It, and then call it above society unless you're completely fucked in the head and truly believe every myopic view you have of the world is absolutely true and unchangeable. 

And it seems you do, and then say it's the liberal women of the western world that are mentally ill.  Its all their problem because you are perfect and infallible.  

What if the girl in Georgia (in a setting with more religious memes than PC ones) thinks nature supports female primacy? Men are just chromosome mutations. But evil religious ideals that violate her right to her body are the part of the status quo SHE can't abide. What if she's using TST as vehicle for her own glorification, same as you?  Kinda works like a ritual, doesn't it? It provides catharsis for the burning fire accusing society. A fire that burns uniformly in a society, even one split left/right. 

You come off as sickening as any Christian that thinks their god is correct and infallible. Why are you so much fuckiing better with your ideas about ideas?

Just because you're your own god doesn't mean God's always on your side. 

So you say I just shall shut up, let women beat on me and have me into jail if I beat them again in defense because the stupid Simp court are always on women's side unless extraordinary evidence proves opposite
. Allowing myself to be banned from facebook group just because the admins are fucking cunt worshippers who believe in any lie the girls are telling them about me. 

To me it's clear you don't separate the difference between warfare in conquest and warfare in defense. Personally, I don't do actual activism because I'm my own cause in the first place. I spread MGTOW yes but not at the cost of my own purpose in life. 

What the TST girl is doing is to commit violence in the name of her feminism which is a cause above herself. Radical leftist people are known to do violence despite they in reality are weaklings who play victim card if their violence is responded with violence. They have a lot of common with Christian crusaders.

Anna
Anna Jul 23

Quote from Tom Riddle
Why do you women always think that men's problem with women stems from being sexual rejected by them? To me it demonstrates a complete delusional superior complex that makes you believe you as a woman is God's gift to men. It's disgusting to witness which is why I completely understand that many more men walk away. 

Stop whining or I'll hit you in your silly head with a frying pan.

So what's about our New Satanic Bible project? It has to be ready by Halloween. 

C'mon, we can do it together. You want an altar, you will have an altar. I'll just lie down, ass up, no sex needed. You'll just recite your invocations and shit and write down what the powers of darkness decree.

Think about it. You won't get anyone better.

The Forum post is edited by Anna Jul 23
Wolfie
Wolfie Jul 23
Dark Enlightenment, you're making an assumption about ritual that may be true in Tom's case but isn't true in mine. You're assuming ritual is done in lieu of taking action in the real world. In my case, it isn't. I do ritual to put myself in the right frame of mind so I can then turn around and confront the real world more effectively. Athletes psych themselves out before competing, and warriors psych themselves out before engaging in battle. Performers psych themselves out before going on stage, and politicians psych themselves out before giving a speech. Lovers in pursuit psych themselves out before asking someone out, and accusers psych themselves out before confronting an antagonist. Ritual, for me, is a sophisticated technique for psyching myself out, and it works. But it is always intended as a precursor to real world action. I never, ever do ritual in lieu of taking real world action.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 23
Quote from Anna 

Stop whining or I'll hit you in your silly head with a frying pan.

Answer my question... Why do you women think you are God's gift to men when you always talk about men having problem with women because of sexual rejection? In many ways women with that attitude demonstrates that it's the only thing women have to offer men in 2021... I walk away from that...
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 23
Quote from Wolfie Dark Enlightenment, you're making an assumption about ritual that may be true in Tom's case but isn't true in mine. You're assuming ritual is done in lieu of taking action in the real world. In my case, it isn't. I do ritual to put myself in the right frame of mind so I can then turn around and confront the real world more effectively. Athletes psych themselves out before competing, and warriors psych themselves out before engaging in battle. Performers psych themselves out before going on stage, and politicians psych themselves out before giving a speech. Lovers in pursuit psych themselves out before asking someone out, and accusers psych themselves out before confronting an antagonist. Ritual, for me, is a sophisticated technique for psyching myself out, and it works. But it is always intended as a precursor to real world action. I never, ever do ritual in lieu of taking real world action.

Do you think ritual can program the subconsciousness? Some argues that ritual tapes into certain parts of the brain.
Wolfie
Wolfie Jul 23
Tom: I think ritual unleashes the part of the subconscious known as the Id, which then exerts salutary pressure on the ego. 

Anna
Anna Jul 23

Quote from Tom Riddle
Answer my question... Why do you women think you are God's gift to men when you always talk about men having problem with women because of sexual rejection? In many ways women with that attitude demonstrates that it's the only thing women have to offer men in 2021... I walk away from that...

Who's talking about God, yawn.

We will do that for Satan and all the demons in your ritual chamber.

I'll be your perfect sex doll, baby. I'll be perfectly still if that turns you on. Don't have to move or moan. Ain't no movie star.

What say you?

Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Jul 23
Wow, Tom. In just two days, Anna has offered for you to use her nude body as an altar and for you to use her as a sex doll. I'm impressed! You should taker her up on these!
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 23
Quote from Anna 

Who's talking about God, yawn.

We will do that for Satan and all the demons in your ritual chamber.

I'll be your perfect sex doll, baby. I'll be perfectly still if that turns you on. Don't have to move or moan. Ain't no movie star.

What say you?

No thank you.
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 23
Quote from Baphomets Wow, Tom. In just two days, Anna has offered for you to use her nude body as an altar and for you to use her as a sex doll. I'm impressed! You should taker her up on these!

Not interested.
Anna
Anna Jul 23

Quote from Tom Riddle
No thank you.
Sigh...

What a faggot.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 23
Quote from Wolfie Tom: I think ritual unleashes the part of the subconscious known as the Id, which then exerts salutary pressure on the ego. 

It's said that Freud's model is outdated and even harmful when used in therapy. I'm not sure if it's true. For what I know modern psychologists do not work with it.
Dark Enlightenment

Quote from Wolfie Dark Enlightenment, you're making an assumption about ritual that may be true in Tom's case but isn't true in mine. You're assuming ritual is done in lieu of taking action in the real world. In my case, it isn't. I do ritual to put myself in the right frame of mind so I can then turn around and confront the real world more effectively. Athletes psych themselves out before competing, and warriors psych themselves out before engaging in battle. Performers psych themselves out before going on stage, and politicians psych themselves out before giving a speech. Lovers in pursuit psych themselves out before asking someone out, and accusers psych themselves out before confronting an antagonist. Ritual, for me, is a sophisticated technique for psyching myself out, and it works. But it is always intended as a precursor to real world action.I never, ever do ritual in lieu of taking real world action.

You are absolutely correct in the context in which I meant that. The part in bold says it all.  

I do a type of mind cleansing ritual. Just don't use archetypes. 

Its also called meditation.  Which for a person whose mind never shuts up is a fucking task in itself.  Yet the stupid act of of aligning my body, breathing, and concentrating on "a picture of blue" is every bit a ritual. 

By concentrating on only a single color (my way of clearing the mind) The mind then starts painting at first a slowly emerging landscape of that color, and slowly shifting to a projected picture show. This process ACTUALLY taps the unconscious mind, and I drift with the internal mental projection. 

One every bit like a lucid dream. I'm guessing the Delta waves show REM sleep patterns. And like a dream it's theme is initially random. But unlike a typical dream I can navigate through the landscape my unconscious provides.

It's strangely predictictive, because it projects in aggregate and picks up trends my conscious mind ignores. 

Just more an end of the day thing after I smoke my pretentious ultra high-end California weed. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.