Are Satanists born or made? | Forum

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Mar 29 '21
It's stated often that Satanists are born and not made but is that really the case? What does it mean? CoS members just say that they see themselves reflected in the satanic bible but when I read TSB it just introduced me to Satanism. It was first some years later I began to practice Satanism.

What I do know is that Satanism makes no promise of anything. No power, no sex, no salvation etc. It promise nothing. 

Share:
Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Mar 29 '21
I posessed the beliefs and ideals before I read the satanic bible. After I read it, it was "oh, my beliefs are satanism.. soneone who thinks like I do decided to call it satanism."

You're right. There is no promise, no guarantee, no pact. However, only certain people and personalities can truly embrace and live naturally by the tenets. That's what sets us apart from others. Those who naturally posses satanic qualities are more likely to be successful people in that they are strong, get what they want, they are natural leaders who others look up to, don't allow their feelings to get hurt or ego dismanteled, think critically and naturally - and thus, are very successful.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Mar 29 '21
Quote from Baphomets I posessed the beliefs and ideals before I read the satanic bible. After I read it, it was "oh, my beliefs are satanism.. soneone who thinks like I do decided to call it satanism."

You're right. There is no promise, no guarantee, no pact. However, only certain people and personalities can truly embrace and live naturally by the tenets. That's what sets us apart from others. Those who naturally posses satanic qualities are more likely to be successful people in that they are strong, get what they want, they are natural leaders who others look up to, don't allow their feelings to get hurt or ego dismanteled, think critically and naturally - and thus, are very successful.

Natural leaders you say. How is that satanic? When I see how Satan behaves in the Bible for instance he seems more to be a doubter walking around alone on the earth. He seems despised by many.
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Mar 29 '21
Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Mar 29 '21
Cain was the only one walking around alone hahaha. Satan of the Bible is able to appear extremely inviting and work in ways that manipulate masses. What do you think leadership is?
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Mar 29 '21
Quote from Baphomets Cain was the only one walking around alone hahaha. Satan of the Bible is able to appear extremely inviting and work in ways that manipulate masses. What do you think leadership is?

To me the leader have a cause above himself. How do you recognize Satan being inviting and manipulating the masses?
Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Mar 29 '21
Well, in the Bible Satan manipulated Eve and changed hunanity forever. Satan is able to disguise itself and appear in whatever way it chooses, as long as it is getting what it wants.

Look, my friend, there are folks who are born blonde and those who bleach their hair. There are folks who are born into a sexual category and those who are transsexual. There are those who are born in a certain area and those who transplant themselves.

When was the last time you heard a child, without any religious influence, say " I want to be good a do what's 'right'?" Probably never - aside from the biblical Jesus Christ himself. Even babies learn to manipulate and lie. So, without any religious influence, humans are born satanists naturally... as far as the label goes. Or as I say, we all naturally possessing satanic qualities. It's the denial of ourselves that sets our differences.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Mar 29 '21
Quote from Baphomets Well, in the Bible Satan manipulated Eve and changed hunanity forever. Satan is able to disguise itself and appear in whatever way it chooses, as long as it is getting what it wants.

Look, my friend, there are folks who are born blonde and those who bleach their hair. There are folks who are born into a sexual category and those who are transsexual. There are those who are born in a certain area and those who transplant themselves.

When was the last time you heard a child, without any religious influence, say " I want to be good a do what's 'right'?" Probably never - aside from the biblical Jesus Christ himself. Even babies learn to manipulate and lie. So, without any religious influence, humans are born satanists naturally... as far as the label goes. Or as I say, we all naturally possessing satanic qualities. It's the denial of ourselves that sets our differences.

Some children are introverts while others are extroverts. I think those who are drawn to Satanism are introverts. Of course these can also be drawn to Luciferianism, Setianism and paganism etc but the LHP in general I think only attracts the introverted. Some traits are born while others are developed. 

Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Mar 29 '21
Satan, according to the Bible, wants to be like god. Satan will not stop at any measure to gain the power that god has. What power does god have in the Bible? - control and fate of humanity... control and fate if everything... creating things at will... universal control. This is what Satan wants in the end.

We are introverts and extroverts alike, you are right. Afterall, we are not carboncopies of each other. We are still individuals.

While I myself am introverted, I recognize that there are plenty satanic extroverts out there too hahaha.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Mar 29 '21
Quote from Baphomets Satan, according to the Bible, wants to be like god. Satan will not stop at any measure to gain the power that god has. What power does god have in the Bible? - control and fate of humanity... control and fate if everything... creating things at will... universal control. This is what Satan wants in the end.

Agreed. Satan is also a doubter as he in Book of Job question Job's loyalty. 
KissWitch
KissWitch Apr 1 '21
Nobody is born with a belief. Everything is learned.
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 1 '21
Quote from KissWitch Nobody is born with a belief. Everything is learned.

Satanists are not believers. They are doubters.
Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Apr 1 '21

Quote from Tom RiddleSatanists are not believers. They are doubters.
Well if I doubt something it could be said that I don't 'believe' in it, or, it could also be said that I 'believe' in the negation of it.

1. I don't believe in God.

2. I doubt the existence of God.

3. I believe that God doesn't exist.

They all mean pretty much the same thing.

Conclusion : doubt and belief can mean the same thing at the same time, therefore, a Satanist can be both a doubter and a believer, concurrently.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 1 '21
Quote from Cornelius Coburn

Quote from Tom RiddleSatanists are not believers. They are doubters.
Well if I doubt something it could be said that I don't 'believe' in it, or, it could also be said that I 'believe' in the negation of it.

1. I don't believe in God.

2. I doubt the existence of God.

3. I believe that God doesn't exist.

They all mean pretty much the same thing.

Conclusion : doubt and belief can mean the same thing at the same time, therefore, a Satanist can be both a doubter and a believer, concurrently.

No, they are not the same. If you doubt the existence of God then you are not a believer in God. If you believe that God don't exists then you are a believer yes but then you are no longer a doubter as you don't doubting in the none-existence of God. Some people just can't believe even if they want to it and may be a trait they have from birth.
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Apr 1 '21
darkravenus666
darkravenus666 Apr 1 '21
i think it can go both ways personally. 
Anna
Anna Apr 2 '21
I think some people are born to be put to good use.

For example, I wish I could attach some explosives to your butt and catapult you to my prime minister's residence.

Seriously, "dude", I'm impressed by your genius. You 've got to be really gifted to unlearn the language in a couple of days. It took you that short to forget how to write properly. And I swear you started with really decent English in the thread you deleted. 

Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Apr 2 '21
Yeah that's weird, I noticed that too.
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 2 '21
Quote from Cornelius Coburn Yeah that's weird, I noticed that too.

Being a Satanist is a trait or a characteristic. I think some traits are in the DNA. 
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Apr 2 '21
Anna
Anna Apr 2 '21

Quote from Cornelius Coburn Yeah that's weird, I noticed that too.

Probably, two or more people behind one account. 

Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Apr 2 '21

Quote from Tom Riddle.

Being a Satanist is a trait or a characteristic. I think some traits are in the DNA. 
Maybe the DNA of a Satanist vibrates within a particular range of frequencies?

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 2 '21
Quote from Cornelius Coburn

Quote from Tom Riddle.

Maybe the DNA of a Satanist vibrates within a particular range of frequencies?

There is no reason not to take this thread seriously.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal