SJW Corner: China's Tolerable Genocide | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Philosophy/Politics
Aborior Translatione
So I am going to pretend to be benevolent and altruistic for a second and talk about ethnic cleansing. 

In a world wrapped up in Antifascism where are the kids dressed in black to speak up for Uyghurs? 

The Unimportant Genocide

In particular, critics have highlighted the concentration of Uyghurs in state-sponsored internment camps, suppression of Uyghur religious practices, political indoctrination, severe ill-treatment, as well as extensive evidence and other testimonials detailing human rights abuses including forced sterilization, contraception, abortion, and infanticides. Chinese government statistics show that from 2015 to 2018, birth rates in the mostly Uyghur regions of Hotan and Kashgar fell by more than 60%.

Where's all the college kids to protest this?

It's overlooked because China is beyond reproach. For all people bitch about Israel, they couldn't start purging the Israeli Muslims like this and get away with it. 

This is one of few things Trump did I supported. Call China out. And all China did is put a virus onto a North American cruise ship. Meat market my fucking ass. 

Yet people buy it and let China do whatever the fuck China wants to. China does China and woe be to those that speak critically of the CC(C)P.  Everyone walks on eggshells like an overbearing critical boss in bad mood.  All the conviction evaporates and even becomes intolerant of Chinese culture. 

Yet, I can call Trump a small dicked conspiritard faggot and Biden a demented wishy washy automaton faggot. No one cares. If I tried that in China. Disappeared. 

I couldn't handle it. The censored approved for culture shit would have killed be in any place not a cauddled western Society. 

Still I want to see if they come after you, or ban you from their country, like Thailand does if you say their king looks like a child molester in all his fruity little military paintings. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

** THIS POST WAS REMOVED WITHIN 6 MINUTES WHEN I ATTEMPTED TO POST IT ON FACE BOOK. Just gone. No notification. Like it never existed. Nothing to even screen grab. ** 

Wait, what country am I in again? You are a pussy, Mark Zuckerberg. 

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione Jun 8
Share:
Wolfie
Wolfie Jun 8
I never saw the word "Uyghurs" in print before. I thought it was spelled like "Weegers."

I listen to the Economist podcast and they talk about the Uyghurs all the time. Yet for some odd reason, I feel worse about Hong Kong. It kills me that Britain gave Hong Kong to China, deal be damned. 

I expect the USA and China to go to war in five to ten years.

Aborior Translatione

Quote from Wolfie 

On that day let me offer my service in geospacial intelligence. I like maps and nerd shit. In the world where I could pass that background check. 

In all seriousness I would just hope the war doesn't interfere with my life too much...

Anna
Anna Jun 8

Quote from Wolfie I

I don't think so. The US probably benefits from the economic relationship with China. And what would be the benefit of the war?

Aborior Translatione

Quote from Anna
Quote from Wolfie I

I don't think so. The US probably benefits from the economic relationship with China. And what would be the benefit of the war?

China is paper tiger. They want to project superpower status but know what makes them a superpower is economically tied through the West. 

In a war situation it is Russia, China, and North Korea vs Everywhen else, and I think they know that. 

Now on to "selective genocide recognition".  

If you are going to establish a movement of shitting on fascist doctrines and fighting for the right to be left alone this should be more important than it is. 

Go to antifa protest and talk about "Uyhgurs" and they'll think you are trolling them.

Granted a secluded corner of China isn't more jackass cops beating poor people and drug addicts who trigger that response through copy/paste behavior, but China should at least be as important as The Khmer Rouge or Rwanda. 

The point being: Nobody know who the fuck these people are. I am trying to help end nepotism in ethnic cleansing accusations.  

The holocaust is equal to Manifest Destiny, is equal to China's pursuits, is equal to all forms of this. 

It's bizarre to me there is a pecking order to which global injustices are important and which ones are minimalized..

Cornelius Coburn
It's all those nuclear weapons that bothers me the most; yet another ELE scenario.
Wolfie
Wolfie Jun 9
Anna, the reason I expect the USA to go to war with China in five to ten years is this: China is advancing much faster than the USA is, which means it will catch up to the USA and then surpass it, which the USA can't have. Also, if China surpasses the USA, it will have proven a repressive, one party system can outcompete democracy, which, again, the USA can't have. The only way to short-circuit these scenarios is to attack China sooner rather than later.

talisman
talisman Jun 9
And I expect my dick to grow four  inches in the next two weeks, China is expected to surpass it in ten weeks or so. Then you got to compare the thriving economy of the US with the Chinese thing and there you got it.
Hoodlum88
Hoodlum88 Jun 9
The strongest people will prosper. Might Is Right. China has a right to treat their sheep however they see fit. China understands the need to go beyond all this liberal brainwashing and have an ideal Chinese citizen. They look a part, and they act a part. They work for their countries supremacy.  Their people's supremacy. 

All across this fucked planet everyone is going against that simple idea. People like societies that look like them. Including colour. China is the only one left that understands their own cultural tradition. We tried that with the fucking EDL, and now we are called racist Nazis.  I liked traditional Anglo Saxon ideals over foreign or muslim values. Now I have to see fucking rainbows and sappy transculturalism at every turn. 

Looking at your other posts you seem to think there is no liberal takeover. If there wasn't. Why am I now an enemy of humanity for having traditional English pride. 

The Forum post is edited by Hoodlum88 Jun 9
Aborior Translatione
You're betting too much on people not being smart enough to recognize literary tells. 

And you are Nazis. 

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione Jun 9
Hoodlum88
Hoodlum88 Jun 9

Quote from Aborior Translatione

And you are Nazis. 

I do not give a solitary fuck what a liberal says. 

We work for what we have. We don't move to a place and make everyone respect our tradition and then blow ourselves up on a tube platform. We don't make everyone watch what they say because it might hurt someone.  Call that racist all you want but you don't have to use North American IP's because your government tracks what you say online and persecutes hate speech. It is a liberal 1984 whether you want to accept it or not. 

The Forum post is edited by Hoodlum88 Jun 9
talisman
talisman Jun 9
1984 is one of my favorites. I wouldn't call that racist at all.

But in the end of the day, not people, something else is what rings your bell.

The Forum post is edited by talisman Jun 9
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.