Guns Knives Cars Boats | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
Cornelius Coburn
I prefer to keep my feet on the ground; definitely not flying. I'll go by boat, but none of that "Perfect Storm" shit. I'm all set with that.
Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Jul 6
CC likes his motors on dry land. His feet are only made for walking.
Cornelius Coburn
All I wanna do now is just go out and admire my work :)
Wolfie
Wolfie Jul 6
I googled "motors on dry land" and this came up: Arctis dryland mushing rig. The motor is the dogs!

Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Jul 6
@ Wolfie. I like it!
Nick218 Chapter Head
Nick218 Jul 7
Can't keep me off the waters I love being on the gulf of Mexico Shrimpin...There is nothing like it 

Nick218 Chapter Head
Nick218 Jul 7
You like boats. I got small boats ,big boats all the boat love boats ... Boat Life Shrimp Life .. Pic From Key West Stock Island last yr .. 
Nick218 Chapter Head
Nick218 Jul 7
SHRIMP LIFE ..  

Wolfie
Wolfie Jul 7
Welcome to the thread, Nick218. I love the photos! 

Cornelius Coburn
ENE to SSW for a half hour or so and I'm right at the Atlantic coast.
Nick218 Chapter Head
Nick218 Jul 7
Thank you Wolfie. 
Wolfie
Wolfie Jul 11
Laser sight and flashlight built in.

Cornelius Coburn

This is the gun that I take with me on trips, Ruger Super Blackhawk .44(single action). As Wolfie stated in another thread, these revolvers are preferred by some over the spring loaded mechanisms which may have a tendency to sporadically jam.

This particular firearm is also desirable for its' accuracy at greater distances due to its caliber, but more importantly, its' barrel length, making it much more difficult for assailants to flee the scene.

This is not a picture of mine, but it's the same exact thing :

Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Jul 12

Quote from Cornelius Coburn

This is the gun that I take with me on trips, Ruger Super Blackhawk .44(single action). As Wolfie stated in another thread, these revolvers are preferred by some over the spring loaded mechanisms which may have a tendency to sporadically jam.

This particular firearm is also desirable for its' accuracy at greater distances due to its caliber, but more importantly, its' barrel length, making it much more difficult for assailants to flee the scene.

This is not a picture of mine, but it's the same exact thing :

Look out!
Cornelius Coburn
I've had one those Dirty Harry's, the S & W 629 Classic, and also a Colt Anaconda(both .44s), but what separates those from the Ruger is that this fuckin' thing is built like a tank. It's very well crafted, heavy, and totally solid.
Wolfie
Wolfie Jul 15
Something about this is just badass.

Wolfie
Wolfie Jul 16
Giant switchblade. Stupid or badass? I say stupid. Hell, I'd rather try to fight using a chainsaw.

Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Jul 16
hahaha look at that girl's expression. 
Wolfie
Wolfie Jul 18
This is a robot.

Wolfie
Wolfie Jul 18
This is a robot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.