When Memes Forget | Forum

Nutzack Mendez Esquire

Well, it's pride week here, so it's time for me to bitch at the herd behavior of my fellow divergent pan-whatever tomorrow people. 

This is my facepalm this year. 

Exhibit A:

[Flag hanging in California Starbucks]

I didn't know The Black Panthers had a gay division, or by extension that the Nation of Islam now allows gender equality and homosexuals. 

How times have changed.  

The use of this symbol morphed from use by militant black nationals synonomous with The Hyperintelligent Black Scientist, Yakub, to Lady Gaga all inclusiveness. This can only mean the origin of symbols, and the beliefs surrounding the original use are void for all symbols everywhere. 

You can now slap anything on a rainbow flag.

You might not see a point here but I find it very amusing how cultural symbols change and mutate. The Black Panthers were almost entire NOI when that symbol was developed. Now it gets used anywhere someone want to "fight for equality". 

I also think there's irony in the heavily patriarchal black panther symbol on a rainbow. 

The Forum post is edited by Nutzack Mendez Esquire Jul 8
Share:
Dark Enlightenment
One could argue that's a flag for fisting. 
The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jul 8
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.