The Auto-Diabolists | Forum

Wolfie
Wolfie Aug 22
I've come to realize that my philosophy is one possible example of a more general point of view, for which I've coined the term, Auto-Diabolism.

Tenets:

1. The Devil is inside me: it's a part of me.

2. The Devil is the source of all my desire, passion, joy, and fury.

3. The Devil is a subconscious dynamic that I can touch with my conscious mind.

4. Techniques for making conscious contact with the Devil inside me are many and varied and some of them even work!

I suspect Auto-Diabolists are more common in the Satanic community than we currently realize. There hasn't been a word for what we are, and without that magic word, we've remained obscured even from ourselves, as if cloaked in invisibility, for it is by words that we apprehend conceptual reality.

Share:
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 22
I'm not sure what your point is? It has always been stated that Satanists are born and not made meaning that being a Satanist is a personality trait you have from childhood.
Wolfie
Wolfie Aug 22
Tom, I'm not talking about a personality trait. I'm making an assertion as to whether, how, and where the Devil exists.

You're not an Auto-Diabolist, Tom. You don't commit to any particular metaphysics regarding the Devil.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 22
Quote from Wolfie Tom, I'm not talking about a personality trait. I'm making an assertion as to whether, how, and where the Devil exists.

You're not an Auto-Diabolist, Tom. You don't commit to any particular metaphysics regarding the Devil.

I do not reject a possible existence of a spiritual reality but I have a pragmatic view on the spiritual. It shall serve my will to get the carnal pleasures on earth.
Dokktur Myndfox
for your interest in this method. click here
Wolfie
Wolfie Aug 22
Interesting, Dokktur. I'll take a look at the articles.

MatthewJ1
MatthewJ1 Aug 22
Yes, I thought of Dread, and his ADM, when I read Auto-Diabolism. 
Cornelius Coburn
I remember Dan Dread from the 600 Club. I was overwhelming the shout box one night and he told me to kill myself.
Cornelius Coburn
He was like, the king of the one liners, like Henny Youngman I suppose.
Phil_Lopian
Phil_Lopian Aug 22
Dan Dread was cool peeps. All of us had good times back then. He was one of very few people who always knew it was me no matter what troll sock puppet I made. 

He made this:

It was funny.

Cornelius Coburn
Yeah you gave a shout out to him and Jason King, and I don't remember who else at the time, but it was in that thread : "this dude has a whole thread to himself", or something like that.
Cornelius Coburn
I hear a lot about JK, but I really don't know anything about him.
Nutzack Mendez Esquire

Quote from Wolfie I've come to realize that my philosophy is one possible example of a more general point of view, for which I've coined the term, Auto-Diabolism.

Tenets:

1. The Devil is inside me: it's a part of me.

2. The Devil is the source of all my desire, passion, joy, and fury.

3. The Devil is a subconscious dynamic that I can touch with my conscious mind.

4. Techniques for making conscious contact with the Devil inside me are many and varied and some of them even work!

I suspect Auto-Diabolists are more common in the Satanic community than we currently realize. There hasn't been a word for what we are, and without that magic word, we've remained obscured even from ourselves, as if cloaked in invisibility, for it is by words that we apprehend conceptual reality.

Unless you acknowledge Satan as the entirety of everything like Kaballah does with their satan/god I find too much embracing of "Fuck you, lets push this adversity" throws me too off center and out of balance. My luck changes proportionally to the number of reprehensible/destructive vs beneficial positive actions.

Gotta balance the Satan of tying an enemy to radiator and beating them with a chain with the satan of laughter and happiness. And then they will become one or something. 

Like any system it seems both the person and the life of the person can fall out of favorable balance if drifting towards the socially negative end. And always more for backstabbing or selfish and dishonorable actions rather than socially "amoral" ones. Fuck yourself Just as much selling out. 

Strangely enough, this is a superstition employed by The USA Military since foreign operations began. Like first you lay the place to waste and turn children radioactive and then you give the radioactive children Hershey Bars.
The Forum post is edited by Nutzack Mendez Esquire Aug 23
Wolfie
Wolfie Aug 23
So far I've read half of Dan Dread's ADM articles. His insistence on praxis, pathei-mathos (learning from adverssity) and testing arbitrary limits is useful, pleasing, and motivational. I reject his Vamachara for reasons I discuss in the article numbered WOLFISM XLVII in the PDF of my philosophy.

As for society at large and the foundations thereof, I think there are three broad responses available:

1. Submission

2. Opposition

3. Exploitation

#1 is more RHP while #2 is more LHP. Meanwhile, #3 is something else. 

#3 is Wolfism.

Wolfie
Wolfie Aug 24
I finished all the ADM articles and decided this one is my favorite: Upward Spiral II - Honour.

I was on a similar wavelength when I wrote the articles numbered WOLFISM XXXIII and XXXIV in the PDF of my philosophy.

Anna
Anna Aug 25
What we need is more "-isms". Foxism, frogism, sheepism, goatism, mokeyism, elephantism, tigerism, bearism etc, they all need to be defined. Mind, catism, dogism and horsism have already been taken.

Let us all create our own "unique" personal philosophy and give it a fancy name nobody thought of before. There are so many creative ways to refresh the tired old furniture.

P.S. After some google search work, it turns out that Wolfism is not so original. But at least you have more luck than that old guy Beast Xeno with his dark horses. Because if you google Horsism, it turns out that it's the worship of a nigger with a big penis.

The Forum post is edited by Anna Aug 25
Wolfie
Wolfie Aug 25
I suppose I could have called my philosophy "Wolfianity."

Less provocative (and therefore less entertaining) would have been, "Wolfie's Way."

Or I could have referred to my thoughts as a kind of fever or contagion: "Wolfitis."

But "Wolfism" sounded right to me.

The Forum post is edited by Wolfie Aug 25
Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Aug 25
alas
Phil_Lopian
Phil_Lopian Aug 25
I am offended by the frequent use of the word "nigger" at this site. It's quite frankly racist, toxic masculinity, and a perpetuation of Patriarchal White Male privilege. 
Dokktur Myndfox

Quote from Phil_Lopian I am offended by the frequent use of the word "nigger" at this site. It's quite frankly racist, toxic masculinity, and a perpetuation of Patriarchal White Male privilege. 
frankly i am offend by ignorant people too. it is fortunate for you that toxic masculinity and white male privilege, is quickly dying off. soon there will be only transgendered white males especially in the usa and europe. 

**i forgot to state an apology to any european transgenders posting in this thread. i mean no offense.**

The Forum post is edited by Dokktur Myndfox Aug 25
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.