The Auto-Diabolists | Forum

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 25
Quote from Phil_Lopian I am offended by the frequent use of the word "nigger" at this site. It's quite frankly racist, toxic masculinity, and a perpetuation of Patriarchal White Male privilege. 

Toxic masculinity don't exists. It's word used by women to shame men into submission.
Nutzack Mendez Esquire
I thought the words they used to shame (applicable non-homosexual) men into submission was, 

"Remember how you promised that you were going to take me out this week. Now you are doing something? Can you follow through with anything you say? And why the fuck is the plate from 2 days ago still on the fucking coffee table?" 

The Pissed-Off-Woman to English translation of the above is:  "If you want to fuck your high-maintenance girlfriend/wife again you will do as suggested via passive-aggressive commentary."

Tom, your optimum world is "Outlaw Biker". Bitches sit on the bitch seat and are always happily subservient to their men. There is only one way, the man's way. 

Do they have Hells Angels type groups in Denmark or do they chop up bicycles and keep switchblades in their clogs? How's that work there? 

But since you have demonstrated how much of an alpha male with a clear dominance over women you are I suggest you seek out your ilk post haste. Consider becoming an outlaw biker prospect? 

There is a group out there of people just like you. This may as well me a MGTOW support group right here. 

The show of a million uses. 

The Forum post is edited by Nutzack Mendez Esquire Aug 25
Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Aug 25

Quote from Nutzack Mendez Esquire I

Do they have Hells Angels type groups in Denmark or do they chop up bicycles and keep switchblades in their clogs? How's that work there?

Tom doesn't know all that much about Denmark, as he doesn't really live there.
Nutzack Mendez Esquire
I don't think he really knows that much about women either. I picture a lot of, "Get away from me you creep!" and pepper spray. 

You know the one always "running into them" and calling at least 3 times a day. There's some definite popular girl rejection issues. 

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 25
Quote from Nutzack Mendez Esquire I thought the words they used to shame (applicable non-homosexual) men into submission was, 

Women ties to any type of shaming language because they are used to experience it working to silence men who says things they don't approve...

Quote from Nutzack Mendez Esquire I

But since you have demonstrated how much of an alpha male with a clear dominance over women

I have no interest in dominating women at all. I don't want anything to do with them.
Nutzack Mendez Esquire
Your now just getting the Jason Mewes treatment. 
Quote from Tom Riddle
I have no interest in dominating women at all. I don't want anything to do with them.
Have you tried gay sex? Do you love love the cock and can't admit it? 

I think you might like sucking on a nice hard cock while you work the shaft. Like midnight cowboy and Lawernce of Arabia. Just imagine spreading your ass for a nice studly man to savagely fuck your ass. Ripping apart your twinkie asshole as you blow another burly bear making like a circus seal. 

You know you want it.  Admit the MGTOW is just a copout for not admitting you want take it hard like a 70's adult male public rec center patron. Lots of gay fucking in those showers. Imagine yourself dressed like a cop, biker, indian, or construction worker while having lots of gay public rec center shower sex. Nothing but dicks like you want. And no need for woman. 

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 25
Quote from Nutzack Mendez Esquire I don't think he really knows that much about women either. I picture a lot of, "Get away from me you creep!" and pepper spray. 

You know the one always "running into them" and calling at least 3 times a day. There's some definite popular girl rejection issues. 

The assumptions that a man who dislike women is only because of rejection is false. I dislike women because of their narcissism, entitlement, abuse of power position, double standards and manipulating rhetoric. 
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Aug 25
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 25
Quote from Nutzack Mendez EsquireHave you tried gay sex? Do you love love the cock and can't admit it? 

I think you might like sucking on a nice hard cock while you work the shaft. Like midnight cowboy and Lawernce of Arabia. Just imagine spreading your ass for a nice studly man to savagely fuck your ass. Ripping apart your twinkie asshole as you blow another burly bear making like a circus seal. 

You know you want it.  Admit the MGTOW is just a copout for not admitting you want take it hard like a 70's adult male public rec center patron. Lots of gay fucking in those showers. Imagine yourself dressed like a cop, biker, indian, or construction worker while having lots of gay public rec center shower sex. Nothing but dicks like you want. And no need for woman. 

Have you heard about masturbation and female sex dolls? Are you such a simp that your life is nothing without women? Very "satanic" of you to give the pussy power...
Phil_Lopian
Phil_Lopian Aug 25

Quote from Tom Riddle

Tom, I think you will totally love Man 2 Man Alliance! You don't gotta lie to kick it. 

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 25
Quote from Phil_Lopian 

Tom, I think you will totally love Man 2 Man Alliance! You don't gotta lie to kick it. 

And I think you should stop giving the pussy power. You don't need women despite you are heterosexual...
Phil_Lopian
Phil_Lopian Aug 25

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Phil_Lopian 

And I think you should stop giving the pussy power. You don't need women despite you are heterosexual...
LMAO. 

I come from a culture that is matriarchal. 

Nutzack Mendez Esquire

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Nutzack Mendez EsquireHave you tried gay sex? Do you love love the cock and can't admit it? 

Have you heard about masturbation and female sex dolls? Are you such a simp that your life is nothing without women? Very "satanic" of you to give the pussy power...
No, what I really like is BDSM Tantra edging. Is that an oxymoron? Tantra-edging?  You can do it solo or with others. Solo BDSM is a trick to it. 

Sado-masochistic Tantra edging with a leather bondage pants wearing dominatrix named Serenity that is paid to not let you blow your load.  

Nothing HOTTER than a woman completely emasculating you, right? I like it, I like it.

What about that?

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 25
Quote from Phil_Lopian 

And I come from the gynocentric western society that raises men to be weak slaves to the pussy. With modern women have a huge body count before hitting 30 I say no thank you to the pussy and encourage all men to do the same.
Phil_Lopian
Phil_Lopian Aug 25

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Phil_Lopian 

And I come from the gynocentric western society that raises men to be weak slaves to the pussy. With modern women have a huge body count before hitting 30 I say no thank you to the pussy and encourage all men to do the same.
Quit acting like its a major loss to womenkind to not have you dude. Aint nobody want you. Nobody gives a fuck about you Eurotrash dudes anyways. You bitch and whine like a contemporary Leftist fag. Fuckin spoiled autistic retard. 
The Forum post is edited by Phil_Lopian Aug 25
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 25
Quote from Phil_Lopian Quit acting like its a major loss to womenkind to not have you dude. Aint nobody want you. Nobody gives a fuck about you Eurotrash dudes anyways. You bitch and whine like a contemporary Leftist fag. Fuckin spoiled autistic retard. 

The message is to all men. Stay away from women. They deserves nothing from you.
Nutzack Mendez Esquire
You realize how vastly superior Chloe Ortega is to you in this world, right? I mean look up her name in Google! Do you have a google search result? Does Google recognize "Tom Riddle"... wait flawed Harry potter example... Okay, does Google recognize "Frater Lucifari"?  That, plus the intelligence in her posting further demonstrates you are a serf to Chloe's noble land holdings. She is superior to you in every way. 

I'd start working on respectful behavior. You don't walk up to the founder of The Notorious 4WSA352 and talk to her like that!

You're not Michael Corleone, but she sure is fuck is Moe Green. 

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 25
You talk bullshit and it's not the first time...
Phil_Lopian
Phil_Lopian Aug 25

Quote from Tom Riddle You talk bullshit and it's not the first time...
This guy is a living example of why peasants should not be literate. 
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 25
Quote from Phil_Lopian This guy is a living example of why peasants should not be literate. 

And you think you are so smart and tough...
Phil_Lopian
Phil_Lopian Aug 25

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Phil_Lopian This guy is a living example of why peasants should not be literate. 

And you think you are so smart and tough...
lol

Dude I put the Ink in think and Art in smart. 

But I don't have to be tough. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.