The Auto-Diabolists | Forum

Nutzack Mendez Esquire

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Cornelius Coburn

I haven't observed any abuse of power here, utilized perhaps, but not abused.

No because you say what women like to hear... 
It's a fact! Some women respond very favorably to the "Jersey Boy" approach.  Totally masculine. 

Consider one of them high maintenance trophy wives in waiting. All they get are guys falling over themserlves to get their attention and the one that gets her has the swag. He projects that he is fine without them, and can even get laid being demeaning and crude. 

Consider this as well: 

Every group of girlfriends has a less attractive friend. Try hitting on that one while blowing off the the more attractive wanted women. This will change the "price" of the desirable commodity. For this reason if the more attractive males go after the less attractive females, the most attractive is more likely to be receptive to the least attractive male.  

However if all males go after the the most attractive woman it simultaneously drives up the price of all available women. Subsequently the likelihood of fair acquisition falls by the wayside with an approach not considering the moves of the other players. 

Simple economics, brah. 

The Forum post is edited by Nutzack Mendez Esquire Aug 27
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 27
Most of the time, but not always. It can create an additional forum dynamic so I often like to mingle a bit. I have had exchanges with women in the past, but it had nothing to do with them being women, and I understood, unlike you, the issue and that maybe they had a point whether or not I acted in accordance to it.

I pretty much just do my own thing, which is my main reason for being here which really isn't affected by any adverse events. So I may briefly deviate from time to time and then just go back to doing what it is that I do.

This is not about me being attractive or not. This is about women's entitlement and narcissism that is rooted in the fact that men in western society have been raised to believe that female validation is the only that makes their life worthy which makes them worshipping women and tolerate any behavior women do. 
Nutzack Mendez Esquire
It's always about being attractive, and the least attractive thing is a lack of confidence. And nothing projects that more than a woman pleasing doormat.

Consider it more like a game. 

The objective of said game is to get a girl to open her legs for you.  

You know what? Nevermind, you will never see the ultra masculine power of "pimp game". 

Let the immortal Eminem explain this.  Is he a slave based on his lyrics? I can't find it.

"Pimp game" lyrics: 

Don't put out? I'll put you out
Won't get out? I'll push you out
Puss blew out, poppin' shit
Wouldn't piss on fire to put you out
Am I too nice? Buy you ice
Bitch if you died, wouldn't buy you life
What you tryin' to be, my new wife?
What you Mariah? Fly through twice
But I do know one thing though
Bitches they come, they go
Saturday through Sunday Monday
Monday through Sunday yo
Maybe I'll love you one day
Maybe we'll someday grow
'Til then just sit your drunk ass on that fuckin' runway hoe

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 27
Quote from Nutzack Mendez Esquire

The objective of said game is to get a girl to open her legs for you.  

I don't want to be part of that game. Women enjoy sex also as men do, so when you get a girl to open her legs for you then you give her pleasures she don't deserve.
Cornelius Coburn
Holy shit mother fucker, talk about diminished narratives. The whole fucking time, every time, I always thought it was about me, only me.
Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Aug 27

Quote from Tom RiddleThey abuses power positions (admin position for instance in forums)
Babe, I have more power than you could shake a stick at. Admin "power" is minuscule in my book. Nevertheless, I don't expect much more than this from you. You are still a twirp.
Nutzack Mendez Esquire
LMFAO @ this!
Quote from THE TEXTBOOK - Psyche CentralHow Narcissists Play the Victim and Twist the Story.
Written by Darius Cikanavicius, Author, Certified Coach on July 30, 2018

Text: 

People with strong narcissistic tendencies are known for certain destructive social patterns. Anybody who has had the misfortune of dealing with these types of people may notice that whenever theres a conflict or any type of disagreement, they tend to act in an abhorrent yet predictable manner.

In this article we will explore the common behaviors and scenarios where narcissistic and otherwise toxic people (hereafter narcissists) play the victim and manipulate the narrative.

Delusion and denial

Narcissists cant deal with reality because it contradicts what they want to be true, and this creates painful emotions. As a coping mechanism, they learn to delude themselves that what is real is actually not real, and however they see the situation is real, even though it isnt.

Sometimes they truly see it that way. Other times its just a story they tell themselves and others. And often the longer you tell a story, the more you believe it, even if initially you know its not true. And so eventually they may start truly believing it.

Either way, the first step is to create a version of events that is an alternative to what actually happened or whats going on.

Lying

While delusion is more of an internal process, lying and denial is often in the context of other people.

Regular people deal with their problems by themselves, internally. Or they discuss it in a very private setting: in therapy or among very close, healthy people. Narcissists dont have people like that in their life and are not really interested in actually resolving anything or being introspective.

Narcissists simply want to know that they are in the right. For that, they need other peoples false validation to regulate their shaky self-esteem. They need to find people who would agree with them. And in order for others to agree with them, these other people either need to be terribly unhealthy and unable to recognize their toxic tendencies, or the narcissist needs to lie and present a different story than what is actually true.

Here, they tend to flip the roles where they are good, noble, caring, virtuous and the other person is evil, cruel, selfish, and immoral. Which brings us to the next point.

Projection

The most common way narcissists create alternative narratives is by projecting. Weve talked about narcissistic projection in a separate article but to extract the main point, narcissists love to project.

If they say that the other person is jealous of them, then you know that the narcissist is jealous. If they say that the other person was cruel to them, then you know that the narcissist was cruel to the other person. If they say that the other person was lying and cheating, then you know they were the one lying and cheating.

Yes, sometimes its not as simple and there could be unhealthy behavior on both sides, but more often than not whatever the narcissist is presenting the other person as is a much more accurate description of the narcissist.

Whatever the case may be, the mechanism here is that in the narcissists mind they try to attribute their own unhealthy behavior, perspective, and character traits to the other person because it shifts attention and responsibility from them. And if the other person is all these bad things then it cant be that I am these thingsthinks the narcissistIm the good guy here.

Framing The Story

Narcissists also like to truncate the story and present only the bit where the aggrieved party reacted to their toxic behavior, framing it as if thats where the story started (see picture).

Or they twist it by using euphemisms and deceiving language (Im not controlling, I just want whats best for you.).

For example, if a narcissist dislikes you and tries to bully you but you stand up for yourself, they will frame it as if they are the ones being a victim of bullying. In their narrative they were just doing their thing or joking around and you started being mean to them. Meanwhile, they simply left out what happened beforehand when they bullied you, so actually you being mean to them is a normal response to toxic behavior....

This goes on 

View on website here: 

https://psychcentral.com/blog/psychology-self/2018/07/narcissist-delusion#5

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 27
Quote from Nutzack Mendez Esquire LMFAO @ this!
Quote from THE TEXTBOOK - Psyche CentralHow Narcissists Play the Victim and Twist the Story.

Text: 

People with strong narcissistic tendencies are known for certain destructive social patterns. Anybody who has had the misfortune of dealing with these types of people may notice that whenever theres a conflict or any type of disagreement, they tend to act in an abhorrent yet predictable manner.

In this article we will explore the common behaviors and scenarios where narcissistic and otherwise toxic people (hereafter narcissists) play the victim and manipulate the narrative.

Delusion and denial

Narcissists cant deal with reality because it contradicts what they want to be true, and this creates painful emotions. As a coping mechanism, they learn to delude themselves that what is real is actually not real, and however they see the situation is real, even though it isnt.

Sometimes they truly see it that way. Other times its just a story they tell themselves and others. And often the longer you tell a story, the more you believe it, even if initially you know its not true. And so eventually they may start truly believing it.

Either way, the first step is to create a version of events that is an alternative to what actually happened or whats going on.

Lying

While delusion is more of an internal process, lying and denial is often in the context of other people.

Regular people deal with their problems by themselves, internally. Or they discuss it in a very private setting: in therapy or among very close, healthy people. Narcissists dont have people like that in their life and are not really interested in actually resolving anything or being introspective.

Narcissists simply want to know that they are in the right. For that, they need other peoples false validation to regulate their shaky self-esteem. They need to find people who would agree with them. And in order for others to agree with them, these other people either need to be terribly unhealthy and unable to recognize their toxic tendencies, or the narcissist needs to lie and present a different story than what is actually true.

Here, they tend to flip the roles where they are good, noble, caring, virtuous and the other person is evil, cruel, selfish, and immoral. Which brings us to the next point.

Projection

The most common way narcissists create alternative narratives is by projecting. Weve talked about narcissistic projection in a separate article but to extract the main point, narcissists love to project.

If they say that the other person is jealous of them, then you know that the narcissist is jealous. If they say that the other person was cruel to them, then you know that the narcissist was cruel to the other person. If they say that the other person was lying and cheating, then you know they were the one lying and cheating.

Yes, sometimes its not as simple and there could be unhealthy behavior on both sides, but more often than not whatever the narcissist is presenting the other person as is a much more accurate description of the narcissist.

Whatever the case may be, the mechanism here is that in the narcissists mind they try to attribute their own unhealthy behavior, perspective, and character traits to the other person because it shifts attention and responsibility from them. And if the other person is all these bad things then it cant be that I am these thingsthinks the narcissistIm the good guy here.

Framing The Story

Narcissists also like to truncate the story and present only the bit where the aggrieved party reacted to their toxic behavior, framing it as if thats where the story started (see picture).

Or they twist it by using euphemisms and deceiving language (Im not controlling, I just want whats best for you.).

For example, if a narcissist dislikes you and tries to bully you but you stand up for yourself, they will frame it as if they are the ones being a victim of bullying. In their narrative they were just doing their thing or joking around and you started being mean to them. Meanwhile, they simply left out what happened beforehand when they bullied you, so actually you being mean to them is a normal response to toxic behavior....

This goes on 

View on website here: 

The description of what modern women have in common. 
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 27
Quote from Baphomets Babe, I have more power than you could shake a stick at. Admin "power" is minuscule in my book. Nevertheless, I don't expect much more than this from you. You are still a twirp.

Irrelevant.
MatthewJ1
MatthewJ1 Aug 27

Tom: ‘I have observed women's behavior over a decade now. What modern women have in common is that they are entitled narcissists who believe themselves to be god's gift to men and can't be wrong in anything. They abuses power positions (admin position for instance in forums), they are manipulative, they shame men for refusing to acknowledge their glorious pussy calling these men "faggot" and "incel", they psychological project their shit onto their opponents because they refuses accountability.’ 

This is a silly thread. At one stage we were talking about Wolfie’s philosophical position and then moving into Dread’s ADM and Wolfie was teasing out the differences in his position compared to Dread’s. Now we have this…

Something Chloe said or alluded to earlier strongly resonates: MGTOW comes across as a meme, which Tom has mentally gulped, but has not been able to effectively spread in this place. That is a valuable insight. I won’t draw a conclusion on why Tom has not been successful in spreading this meme. I speculate that it has to do with the meme’s lack of empirical validation, and its irrational character. I guess a group of skeptical individuals just won’t buy into that sort of meme.

Tom’s claim, which he has stated above, starts out from his personal observations over a 10 year period. A person, with even the most tenuous grasp of philosophical reasoning, will detect the flaw – you can’t just make some objective truth claim, on the basis of your own personal observations, across a 10 year period. Even adding in the experiences of a relatively small number of other people to support your version of reality won’t add up to a truth claim either.

As an older man, I would offer this “old fashioned” personal advice to younger guys who may be struggling to find someone or finding a lot of someone’s.

First, drop the anger instantly, and stop blaming and complaining ASAP, and take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror. Don’t be a whiny bitch all the damned time. Don’t be a fucking basket case. Women don’t really like that, in my experience.

Second, develop a really good sense of humor. Women absolutely adore humor. You don’t necessarily need to be the best looking guy or the wealthiest guy to find someone. A good sense of humor though is essential.   

Third, demonstrate kindness and empathy on every occasion. Some women may not like you at first, but showing sincere kindness and concern, whenever it is warranted, will break down every barrier and warm even the coldest heart.

Fourth, learn to open your mouth and say something. Don’t just stare at some girl like a psycho and don’t yell and wave your arms about when you do speak – that shit may frighten a female and get you arrested…

Fifth, make sure you keep yourself clean. Dress and groom yourself well. Make sure you brush your teeth…LOL! No seriously, do that shit…

Sixth, you should have some sort of plan for your life. You should have direction and a passion for something. You should be enthusiastic and be aiming for something. Be goal oriented.

And finally, for Gods sake, realize this: nobody is fucking perfect. The man who knows this and accommodates accordingly is the smart man. He who is there on the spot, at the right moment, and really does help someone at the critical moment, is The Man as far as women go. Again, that’s my experience.  

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 27
Quote from MatthewJ1

I won’t draw a conclusion on why Tom has not been successful in spreading this meme. I speculate that it has to do with the meme’s lack of empirical validation

It's because people have a personal issue with me. Their contempt towards me makes them unable to view from an objective point of view. They would rather commit collective suicide than admit that I can be right in the things I say. I do not consider myself to be a super intellectual superior person. I'm a normal intelligent person who knows how to observe and come to logical conclusions through those observations.

All this MGTOW promoting etc has nothing to do with me being attractive or unattractive. I don't care whatever women loves me or hates me. I will say what I mean, what I feel, what I observe etc and that will not change even if the whole world will bully me, shame me, mock me, hurt me etc.

The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Aug 27
Nutzack Mendez Esquire

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Nutzack Mendez Esquire LMFAO @ this!

Text: 

Delusion and denial

Lying

Projection

Framing The Story

This goes on 

View on website here: 

The description of what modern women have in common. 
Do you plan this? Do you absorb the message and think, "What's the perfect one-liner to completely validate the accusation of my character?"  

Have you ever considered it's that your personality is just so fucking awful you make people want to hurt you? 

If I'm right you are INCAPABLE of even considering that. 

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 27

Have you ever considered it's that your personality is just so fucking awful you make people want to hurt you? 

I know it is my personality that makes people want to hurt me but it does not justify them hurting me...
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Aug 27
Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Aug 27

Quote from Tom Riddle
Irrelevant.
Butthurt.
Anna
Anna Aug 27

Quote from MatthewJ1

Something Chloe said or alluded to earlier strongly resonates: MGTOW comes across as a meme, which Tom has mentally gulped, but has not been able to effectively spread in this place. That is a valuable insight. I won’t draw a conclusion on why Tom has not been successful in spreading this meme. I speculate that it has to do with the meme’s lack of empirical validation, and its irrational character. I guess a group of skeptical individuals just won’t buy into that sort of meme.

He might not be successful with "meme propagation" or whatever but he managed to redirect the whole thread into his old regurgitated crap. And it's not the first time he turns decent discussions into the retarded shitshows.

The Forum post is edited by Anna Aug 27
Cornelius Coburn
It appears the equivalent of an all out war against women. He is attempting to gather allies; an army to join in his plight, how unfortunate and futile a circumstance it seems, this war against women, one of Gods' most diverse, direct, and significant displays of universal beauty to be pitted and against this sad, desolate, and lonely mother fucker, and yes, of course...

They are winning.

Oh green goddess of beauty whose number is seven and whose title is VICTORY !

- glittering splendor(Venus)

Cornelius Coburn
Hell man, we even got one at the controls, and speaking of 'control', and contrary to unpopular belief, they are doing a fine job in this display of mature restraint in not "abusing" it.
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 28

They are winning.

Actual not cause MGTOW has been increasing and increases even faster now as women in their arrogance and narcissism do no longer holding back with revealing their true colors and their misandry (because the 10% have been assholes) on social media. MGTOW will be a majority in the end of this decade and the patriarchy will therefore come back and I will be the ward of it for eternity.
Nutzack Mendez Esquire

Quote from Tom Riddle

They are winning.

Actual not cause MGTOW has been increasing and increases even faster now as women in their arrogance and narcissism do no longer holding back with revealing their true colors and their misandry (because the 10% have been assholes) on social media. MGTOW will be a majority in the end of this decade and the patriarchy will therefore come back and I will be the ward of it for eternity.
Okay, no more penis parade.  NO! Wait! Yes, more penis parades! 

What does the MGTOW have planned for Japan and the Kanamara Matsuri?  The Shinto "Festival of the Steel Phallus".

Thas should be like you're top holiday based on pictures. But knowing you guys you wont like that its the festival harmonious procreation. Why don't you ever consider other cultures?  I mean look at all the tasty willing female participants seemingly worshipping cock! 

Just because the West doesn't have world renown sex veneration festivals. 

The Forum post is edited by Nutzack Mendez Esquire Aug 28
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 28

What does the MGTOW have planned for Japan and the Kanamara Matsuri? 

I don't think you actual know what MGTOW stands for...
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Aug 28
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.