The Auto-Diabolists | Forum

Nutzack Mendez Esquire
I like that Baphomets could do more to ruin his entire will to power with one click of a mouse than we can all do combined. It is literally his greatest fear. That a woman will once again ban him from posting his angry idiotic opinion.

The kryptonite with this "blue pilled" (epic victim card) individual comes to full light when women impose authority on him.  

And if like to take a moment to remind him his internet existence is under the right finger of the same moderator that told me to knock off all the annoying psychotic troll accounts and stick to one psychotic annoying troll account. 

As you can see, I am more than happy to do as I'm told for the greater goals of male emasculation and pissing off dudes like this little victim card playing bitch. Still talking like he has a bit of wisdom to share with anyone.

The Forum post is edited by Nutzack Mendez Esquire Aug 28
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 28
Quote from Nutzack Mendez Esquire I

As you can see, I am more than happy to do as I'm told for the greater goals of male emasculation and pissing off dudes like this little victim card playing bitch. Still talking like he has a bit of wisdom to share with anyone.

What makes you think that you pisses me off? I don't even have to do anything to spread MGTOW. It just becomes majority in the end of this decade, the society will collapse and a new patriarchy is build far more powerful than last time. No matter how much you shame and mocks me I win in the end.
Cornelius Coburn
I can actually relate to the feeling of wanting to destroy(or at least hurt), overbearing parrots that perpetually spout the same nonsense over and over and are apparently oblivious to any logic and reasoning. It never ends and they are loud and obnoxious and even their physical mannerisms make you wanna take them the fuck out.
Nutzack Mendez Esquire

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Nutzack Mendez Esquire I

What makes you think that you pisses me off? 
Oh, I have given up on that. The only thing that would piss you off here is if a woman banned and then mocked you for it in the thread she banned you. 

And you know I'm right. And it might happen. I hope it happens. I want to see bitch boy Voldemort smacked down and act like a prototypical children's book antagonist.  Fitting archetype for the vile creature you are, BTW. 

For now I just like to see you trip all over yourself and try to peddle your 'personality' as adversarial.  You cant even handle your threads not being taken seriously. You get asshurt and delete them. But You're totally conflict ready! Ha. 

You can call this whatever you want, but your not getting stronger at all, you've realized your just many poster's token bitch here and your fight is to not walk away. We will not take this site from you. That is the crux of your will here. Which is great, because your asshole gapes enough to take a Lexington Steele cock at this point. 

And without lube. 

Cornelius Coburn
What about the serial killer who perpetually tortures their victims by not letting them die, and if they do are quickly revived - limbo hell
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 28

Quote from Nutzack Mendez Esquire 

You can call this whatever you want, but your not getting stronger at all

I do because I see you all conspire against me and it just shows how important a person I'am for forums like this. Your forum is lifeless without me because you are nothing but small autist nerds who hide behind anonymous profiles playing tough guys...
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Aug 28
Nutzack Mendez Esquire

Quote from Tom Riddle

You can call this whatever you want, but your not getting stronger at all

I do because I see you all conspire against me and it just shows how important a person I'am for forums like this. Your forum is lifeless without me because you are nothing but small autist nerds who hide behind anonymous profiles playing tough guys...
 You're narcissistically projecting again. And sounding like an inept Charles Manson without the swag. 

You remind me of the Psychopath in the movies getting put on tilt. The demeanor completely changed to the victim card again. The thought of females conspiring against you must really set you off internally. And now everyone conspires against you..

You're just fun to get into pointless confrontations with. You scream to be fucked with just by being the type to never admit you're a dumbfuck that doesn't know shit. 

As an observer of online forums shit slinging threads are far and away the most popular. If you actually had the blue pill you'd understand the power of the flame thread and how some people earn their constant trolling... myself included. 

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 28

You're just fun to get into pointless confrontations with. 

Are you sure you are not the 
psychopath here? Trolls have demonstrated to have sociopathic traits.
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Aug 28
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 28
And yes you do conspire against me. You are bullies and bullies always says "he deserved it". They are the most worthless piece of garbage. I remember them in high school.
Nutzack Mendez Esquire
Quote from Tom Riddle And yes you do conspire against me. You are bullies and bullies always says "he deserved it". They are the most worthless piece of garbage. I remember them in high school.
You deserve it. You deserved it high school and you deserve it now. You deserved all the girls laughing at you. And you deserve to be reminded of it now. You deserve this for being a bitch that can't admit fault. Ever. 

Now push this fucking quarter down the hallway with your nose or I'll saran wrap you to the flag pole in a your underwear. 

*** Note ***

I speak for myself. And it has only the do with the narcissistic inability to ever lose, or admit your failings. You can be called out and you'll still find a way to weasel around the narrative until you can make yourself the "correct" position. Even arguing yourself to not admit your position is a weak and was just torn to shit. 

Dont kid yourself, its nothing more.  I don't care if it is considered Super-Satanic to never back down when you get called out, its annoying as fucking shit to me personally. Same reason I enjoy to hate vocal anti-evolution creationists.

The Forum post is edited by Nutzack Mendez Esquire Aug 29
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 29
Quote from Nutzack Mendez EsquireYou deserve it. You deserved it high school and you deserve it now. You deserved all the girls laughing at you. And you deserve to be reminded of it now. You deserve this for being a bitch that can't admit fault. Ever. 

Now push this fucking quarter down the hallway with your nose or I'll saran wrap you to the flag pole in a your underwear. 

Spoken like a true psychopath... 
Nutzack Mendez Esquire

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Nutzack Mendez EsquireYou deserve it. You deserved it high school and you deserve it now. You deserved all the girls laughing at you. And you deserve to be reminded of it now. You deserve this for being a bitch that can't admit fault. Ever. 

Spoken like a true psychopath... 

*** Pats on head ****

And you're the victim aren't you? It's okay...

See, you need to absolve that you actually earned it and make yourself the victim to alleviate the discomfort it causes you to face reality. You are an unfairly bullied victim aren't you? You're not considered knowledgeble and new people troll you. That disrespect just doesn't fluff your ego right, does it? So you make yourself the victim as a defence mechanism. That's why women are narcissists and you're always the victim of evil conspiring. Never "I am just a bitch people enjoy mistreating, because I am a bitch no one likes." 

Its okay, you're just a very broken person. So broken you need to make yourself a constant victim. This helps you can call it "strengthening" yourself. 

So broken you will never acknowledge all you do is play low self-esteem victim cards. It's okay though, you're shadow is too walled off by denial for self-developement. But hey, at least you have hypocritical self-deceit! So that's a plus! :) 

Cornelius Coburn
In a nutshell. It can drive someone insane trying to reason with someone that can't be reasoned with.
Nutzack Mendez Esquire
Ever seriously battled a devout creationist in debate?  It's the same level of maddening engagement. All cost/benefit analytics of "Is this really worth my time?" Is easier to bypass. 

I think it's just a rigid Christian mind thing as much as narcissism. You can cite the accuracy of isotope decay until you're blue in the face.  They want to believe it's the .001% instance of carbon dating being off, and by 1200 years no less. And to keep up this narrative, just like Tom, the Christian will start calling it a leftist conspiracy to indoctrinate the world to a new way. 

It's adversarial and stands it's ground, yeah, but when it is done to escape the discomfort of your batshit ideas being wrong (Sorry, Anna :/), it's a defense mechanism. The determination of a combative core really hinges on what's being fought for. 

If it's protection of your ego alone, you're doing it just like an Evangelical Christian would, running from reality to escape the discomfort of losing a tenuous belief they have to convince themselves is true. 

Anna
Anna Aug 29

It's adversarial and stands it's ground, yeah, but when it is done to escape the discomfort of your batshit ideas being wrong (Sorry, Anna :/), it's a defense mechanism. The determination of a combative core really hinges on what's being fought for. 

If it's protection of your ego alone, you're doing it just like an Evangelical Christian would, running from reality to escape the discomfort of losing a tenuous belief they have to convince themselves is true. 

No need to apologize. I'm aware of the fact you can't combat faith, especially fanatical faith, with logic. I wouldn't even try to reason with a hardcore believer, be it a Christian, Muslim, Mormon or whoever. The case of this guy only shows the label is irrelevant. You can call yourself a Satanist and still behave like a Christian. This guy is religious. It's obvious considering not only his fanaticism but also his obsession with the theatrics (rituals, invocations, magical props etc) and, above all, his obsessive need to convince others he's right.

I don't support backing down under the emotional pressure though. Don't get me wrong. If you realize through self-introspection you've been wrong and that your ways need to change or you change your opinion due to the rational arguments, that's fine. But if you back down due to shaming, public humiliation or intimidation, this is nothing else than spinelessness. It's simply the acknowledgement of your defeat. The question remains whether one should defend an indefensible argument. It's better to find the graceful way to quit. However, if you think you're right and you can defend your position, I see no reason for the shameful resignation.

Shaming only works if your opponent agrees he's wrong and that he deserves the disgrace. If he's convinced he's right and that the punishment is unjust, you can beat your head against the wall.

The Forum post is edited by Anna Aug 29
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 29
Quote from Anna This guy is religious.

Of course I'm religious. Satanism is a religion.
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Aug 29

*** Pats on head ****

And you're the victim aren't you? It's okay...

See, you need to absolve that you actually earned it and make yourself the victim to alleviate the discomfort it causes you to face reality. You are an unfairly bullied victim aren't you? You're not considered knowledgeble and new people troll you. That disrespect just doesn't fluff your ego right, does it? So you make yourself the victim as a defence mechanism. That's why women are narcissists and you're always the victim of evil conspiring. Never "I am just a bitch people enjoy mistreating, because I am a bitch no one likes." 

Its okay, you're just a very broken person. So broken you need to make yourself a constant victim. This helps you can call it "strengthening" yourself. 

So broken you will never acknowledge all you do is play low self-esteem victim cards. It's okay though, you're shadow is too walled off by denial for self-developement. But hey, at least you have hypocritical self-deceit! So that's a plus! :) 

My self-esteem is not empowered by people's acknowledge of my intellectual capacity but how they reacts to my arguments. Your reactions towards me with mocking, shaming and bulling proves to me that I'm right. You say that I refuse to acknowledge I can be wrong but in reality it's your cognitive dissonance that are active. We as men have been raised with a lie that our life only have worth or meaning if we get female validation, so when you call me a "faggot" and "incel", "small dick" etc it confirms my claim. You believe that shaming people will change their ways, you believe mocking people will make them do intro-spectrum. That's not how reality works. I don't argue with women anymore simply because I view them as entitled narcissists. You cannot convince a narcissist that they are wrong no matter what rational arguments you use. They only do intro-spectrum through complete rejection.

Also calling traditional gender roles for abrahamic construct is a feminist lie. Genders in every species have natural roles. The so-called traditional gender roles is the natural cooperation between male and female and if it was not for feminism it comes naturally. Men and women are evolutionary programmed to have different interests and reactions. When feminism talks about breaking traditional genders roles they talk about changing the nature of the human beast which is what the Christian church always have tried to do. Feminism, Christianity and Islam have a shared ideological way of thinking, They are all hostile towards human nature and therefore the enemy of the devil...

The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Aug 29
Nutzack Mendez Esquire

Quote from Anna

No need to apologize. I'm aware of the fact you can't combat faith, especially fanatical faith, with logic. I wouldn't even try to reason with a hardcore believer, be it a Christian, Muslim, Mormon or whoever. The case of this guy only shows the label is irrelevant. You can call yourself a Satanist and still behave like a Christian. This guy is religious. It's obvious considering not only his fanaticism but also his obsession with the theatrics (rituals, invocations, magical props etc) and, above all, his obsessive need to convince others he's right.

I don't support backing down under the emotional pressure though. Don't get me wrong. If you realize through self-introspection you've been wrong and that your ways need to change or you change your opinion due to the rational arguments, that's fine. But if you back down due to shaming, public humiliation or intimidation, this is nothing else than spinelessness. It's simply the acknowledgement of your defeat. The question remains whether one should defend an indefensible argument. It's better to find the graceful way to quit. However, if you think you're right and you can defend your position, I see no reason for the shameful resignation.

Shaming only works if your opponent agrees he's wrong and that he deserves the disgrace. If he's convinced he's right and that the punishment is unjust, you can beat your head against the wall.

Question: Are you not still drawn to engage this like it's the most salacious of flame threads? 

Why is it that having the knowledge this person is immovable by logic (of any sort) still not enough to dissuade one to engage? You can read his above comment and see it's futile. It's nothing but mental cartwheels to affirm a comfortable position and escape the pain of concession. 

Begs the question what the spineless move really Is. Still, game on. 

But you were completely right from the outset, Anna. This is like a the ONLY identity sought. If our subject loses the designation (in his own mind) all self-confidence goes with it. I have never encountered someone using the label "Satanist" as a psychological crutch to this extent before.  The spine on this one is intimately tied to the ability to call himself a Satanist. And it's so outwardly transparent there's no recanting to save face at this point. 

What I really want to know is how one can derive any degree of fulfillment from constant self-driven delusion that gets called out at every turn. It reminds me of a really closeted homosexual. They just stay there in the acceptance stages bargaining their mind into oblivion. Meanwhile everyone in their life absolutely knows they are completely gay. 

Like Michael Jackson kissing Elvis' daughter or Tom Cruise on Ellen... Its almost painful to watch.

And as soon as they walk away someone says, "that flamer have never seen a pussy in his life".  

Anna
Anna Aug 30

Frankly, it's getting boring at this point. If someone repeats the same shit over and over again and ignores the counter-arguments, there remains nothing to discuss. I don't expect anyone to say "Oh I'm so sorry I was wrong". It's enough to do one's homework before jumping into the discussion so that the discussion doesn't look completely retarded.

Nutzack Mendez Esquire

Quote from Anna

Frankly, it's getting boring at this point. If someone repeats the same shit over and over again and ignores the counter-arguments, there remains nothing to discuss. I don't expect anyone to say "Oh I'm so sorry I was wrong". It's enough to do one's homework before jumping into the discussion so that the discussion doesn't look completely retarded.

I just must be a pointless confrontation whore. 

It's statements are as an enticing as a songbird jesus fish apologist saying something like,

"You're all science priests with faith in scientism. Your scripture are the bullshit theories that only exist in math!"  Or my favorite one to go to war with, "Everyone is wired for faith". 

Had I taken my parents advice I would have learned to "never debate religion and politics" and save myself form this futility.  But fuck that, some bitch once told me i need to have faith in a known double-talking deceitful cunt. 

The Forum post is edited by Nutzack Mendez Esquire Aug 30
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.