LA Maricas Fascista | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Culture » Current Events
Aborior Translatione
This Is Why I Stopped Reading The News

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles leaders on Wednesday approved one of the nation’s strictest vaccine mandates — a sweeping measure that would require the shots for everyone entering bars, restaurants, nail salons, gyms or even a Lakers game.

The City Council voted 11-2 in favor of the ordinance that will require proof of full vaccination by Nov. 4.

I said I'd eat my words if it happened, and it has happened. LA had to go and be trendsetters.  Following the lead of West Hollywood, no doubt. 

Now comes the shaming of those who don't want it. They will incur the following pejorative assumptions:

1. Are conservative

2. Don't Believe In Science

3. Are detrimental to others 

Even if its by coincidence this is really doing the following: 

Weeding out the obstinate from society. Separating out those who don't line up to enlist in the Army the day after Pearl Harbor. Reminding people that the rules of their social contract includes whatever compulsory mandate comes their way lest they pay with their ability to survive. It's just doing greater good from the left now. 

That all seeing eye likes people to fear it, whatever party It is currently affiliated with. It wants you confined to the "trapezoid of submission". To maintain its superiority it needs corrections along the way just to remind people at any point all their "freedoms" are redefined as tenuous privileges, privileges you should be thankful for.  And you will mark that thanks with an unsettling holiday and cutthroat capitalism after you clean up and take the leaf out of the table. 

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione Oct 10
Share:
Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Oct 10
That's preposterous. I hope that LA won't be trend setters. At most, a short-lived regional fad is fine with me. 
Anna
Anna Oct 10
It's always been like that. Conformity is rewarded. Obstinacy gets punished. Vaccine mandates are a much cheaper alternative to lockdown so they will soon be everywhere. Democracy is the illusion of freedom. It's still a regime though more palatable one than strictly totalitarian systems.

That aside, people's reasons for refusing the vaccine can be pretty weird. Recently, I've read an article about a woman who was required to take the vaccine before the transplantation. She refused claiming it would be a sin because the aborted fetuses were used in its production. Eventually, she was refused the transplantation and now she hopes that God will save her or something. Shouldn't doctors try to cure everyone including religious looneys?

Anyway, perhaps, we should just all take this vaccine and be grateful because not only is it for free but look how many dead children were sacrificed so that we could have it!

Cornelius Coburn
It was my feeling nearly a year ago that this is where all the hype was leading. I could observe an accumulative effect. That if the media didn't chill the fuck out it was going to turn into a fucking monster, and it has, and it ain't over yet.
Cornelius Coburn
Of course when I think about the vaccine mandates that were required of me for admissions to a vocational school and a university, this is just more of the same, but differing in scale.
Phil_Lopian
Phil_Lopian Oct 11
At 2:22 the people get vaccinated:

Cornelius Coburn
It was just a coincidence, and I wasn't thinking about it at the time, but in retrospect, yeah, maybe I should've said 'beast'.
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.