Lex Talionis Politics | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Philosophy/Politics
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Dec 12 '21

I realize you, the forum users, are all above politics because that's just too "mundane" to care about artificial control mechanisms and such, but please try to play.

This is fucking funny.  And one hell of a "Okay, let's do state's rights then!"

Here's the full article.

Newsom Statement:

I am outraged by yesterday's US Supreme Court decision allowing Texas's ban on most abortion services to remain in place, and largely endorsing Texas's scheme to insulate its law from the fundamental protections of Roe v. Wade," 

"But if states can now shield their laws from review by the federal courts that compare assault weapons to Swiss Army knives, then California will use that authority to protect people's lives, where Texas used it to put women in harm's way. 

Basically he's really saying.

So you're gonna stack the highest court with religious minded assholes? Okay, I'm going to do the same thing you did to protect non-viable lumps of cells with gun control to protect public safety. Amd it will expose your dated religious hypocrisy when you bitch about it.

Got my support. What a fucking tactic. And I don't even support gun control. My experience of gun control growing up was the Sheriff driving by and reminding us to pick up our shell casings. I have had a lot of fun destroying crates and pallets with assault rifles and weapons of all types, but I support this legal tactic. 

And this turned out to be true. 

California is more than happy to help you with little Aborto. Not to worry, flights here will still be cheap if viral moral righteousness overturns Roe v. Wade. If what the religious right dream and pray for comes to pass California will remain an abortion sanctuary to antagonize their victory. 

And as someone who has directly benefited from abortions I can testify that life is so much better with Planned Parenthood's unwanted zygote vacuum being a thing. 

Authoritative religiosity is still the lifeblood of rural patriotism. Hotdogs and shitty pisswater beer on 4th of July. God and country. Still the fascination with the picket fence nuclear families of the past. In all small towns, suburbs, and outlying communities of major cities the power of Christ still compels the political landscape. 

Left v. Right is the war of urban v. rural. The aborrion battleground awaits. 

Image:

I also feel annoyance for the shit on women in Texas, especially those in the democrat leaning major citoes, which you can note for being the blue specks in a sea of red. 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Dec 12 '21
Share:
Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Dec 12 '21
The full article : 404. That’s an error. The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

We must be in the end days; the error messages just keep getting weirder and weirder.

I never really got involved with the debate on abortion. In order to do that I would have to care enough, and could find more interesting things to argue about, but if I were to comment. It would be something like don't conceive in the first place, and if you must abort than preferably as soon as possible seems like it would be best.

The state regulated scenario just seems more like an inconvenience than anything, or maybe even virtue signaling in the context of other states(or world even), for what it's worth.

Ted Nugent would be a good one to listen to on gun control. He's quite the character. Since gun control can't really be entirely enforced. It will just become another illegal activity, and the only people left with them will be like these assholes that are looting California and turning some areas into contemporary shitholes.

I don't have any assault rifles so I could care less if they ban those, but believe law abiding citizens should at least be allowed to possess handguns for protection. I think the Nuge and I could agree on most topics pertaining to guns. I never leave on a trip without the Super Blackhawk. Things just wouldn't be the same without it, plus it can be a fun hobby at times also. No ranges lately, and the last time I fired a couple rounds it was just the .22 out in the middle of nowhere, but cleared the fuck out pretty quick like somebody yelled FIRE. Like I said before, better to be safe than sorry.

Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Dec 12 '21
Shit. It was likely a bad link to begin with. 

https:///...on-law-supreme-court

Can't find the exact link with the quote I used, but still explains the stunt. 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Dec 12 '21
Dantalion
Dantalion Dec 13 '21
What sounds reasonable to me is to stop the abortion process if a heartbeat is detected in the womb because to me a human life starts when the heart starts beating because life ends when it stops beating. About the gun control, I don’t see why California places such emphasis on banning assault weapons when we’ll over 90 percent of the people murdered in gun deaths are murdered with handguns. Assault weapons are just for show and for fun.
Anna
Anna Dec 13 '21
Here, the abortion battle is permanent. The government is pro-Catholic. Various anti-abortion groups try to use it to make the law stricter but the gov backed down due to social protests. Pro-abortion groups try to stir up shit by petitioning the parliament to make the abortion law more liberal. 

When it comes to the US I think the gun ban, even partial one, will be more controversial than abortion ban and it will affect more citizens. Are the authorities in California trying to beat the ones in Texas in stupidity?

Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Dec 13 '21

Sabre rattling without an Ayatollah?

LA abortion clinics are having trouble keeping up, not as packed as Arizona, New Mexico or Colorado, but enough of an increase to take note. 

6 weeks, just call it a defacto ban. Other states ban it, so why is Texas an issue? Because the state is 49% Democrat (and growing) and this is holy war. 

The bigger problem is with the Supreme Court, which is essentially owned by Fox News now.  They god damn knew the law was unconstitutional but the religious morals of the conservative right in this country want to forcefully reinsert Jesus and fuck years of litigious precedence. 

And quite honestly the protests of an apathetic cop kneeling on a career criminal will pale in comparison to the unrest overturning roe v. wade would cause. And that's where this is eventually heading.  Or trying to head. 

California is using it's power to piss on the federal level ruling the same way Texas did. 

The point is to piss off conservatives. "You cant disobey federal law like that!" they might say. 

I feel it's necessary because this religious moral holy war needs to be confronted socially, one way or another. 

Until a rudimentary lump of uninformed nerves is no longer God's willed heartbeat for every as the red words state. 

Say what it really Is, "WAAAAH THAT CHILD HAS A SOUL GIVEN TO IT BY OUR GOD AND YOU MUST ADHERE TO OUR METAPHYSICAL BIAS BECAUSE OF IT!" 

That's what needs to be confronted. The legal authority of metaphysical laws. Forcing women to spend 1000 dollars to go to another state because you want to save their birth control fuck up's everlasting souls. 

Newsom is doing a state level version of the what The Satanic Temple does.  Tit for tat. "Well if you can that, we can do this! What are you gonna do about it?" 

That's at least the mindset. And I support anything that forces a dialog on inhumane religious tinted laws. 

And would have been more inconvenienced under different laws. 

When the girl I was screwing (legitimately) fucked up with her monthly birth control, she was at 7 1/2 week when she caught it. 

It was a delightful no brainer for her. She even paid and said, "this was my fuck up. I swear I remember my calander going off and taking it."

* The calender app reset and one month was actually three. She honestly said it didn't seem like 3 months. 

My mistake for fucking someone that missed her monthly pill two months in a row. 

And I'm eternally grateful California doesn't have the laws of Texas. 

*** To someone who might read this and be confused. I am a male that likes posting with a female avatar. **

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Dec 13 '21
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Dec 13 '21

Quote from Dantalion What sounds reasonable to me is to stop the abortion process if a heartbeat is detected in the womb because to me a human life starts when the heart starts beating because life ends when it stops beating. About the gun control, I don’t see why California places such emphasis on banning assault weapons when we’ll over 90 percent of the people murdered in gun deaths are murdered with handguns. Assault weapons are just for show and for fun.
I debate it a heartbeat as opposed to stem cells firing their first electrical signals.

https://www.livescience.com/...weeks-explained.html

Rather, at six weeks of pregnancy, an ultrasound can detect "a little flutter in the area that will become the future heart of the baby," said Dr. Saima Aftab, medical director of the Fetal Care Center at Nicklaus Children's Hospital in Miami. This flutter happens because the group of cells that will become the future "pacemaker" of the heart gain the capacity to fire electrical signals, she said.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Dec 13 '21
Anna
Anna Dec 14 '21

Quote from Dark Enlightenment

And would have been more inconvenienced under different laws. 

When the girl I was screwing (legitimately) fucked up with her monthly birth control, she was at 7 1/2 week when she caught it. 

It was a delightful no brainer for her. She even paid and said, "this was my fuck up. I swear I remember my calander going off and taking it."

* The calender app reset and one month was actually three. She honestly said it didn't seem like 3 months. 

My mistake for fucking someone that missed her monthly pill two months in a row. 

You've been extremely lucky she didn't feel the maternal instinct awakening in her and decide to keep the brat. You would be paying for it for 18 years or more.

Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Dec 14 '21
The states can be pretty strict with that shit which can include liens, levys, and attaching wages under certain circumstances, but I think anything beyond 25 years is dissolved.

Edit : and loss of state licenses as well; even jail time I heard.

The Forum post is edited by Cornelius Coburn Dec 14 '21
Satanist since more than a decade
I am in favor against abortion. 

Come up with arguments along the lines of: 
"BuT MuH FreEDoMMe oF ExPreSShiun!". 
"WoMen ShOUld MaKE ThEir OWn ChOiceS". 

Truth is. 
Good points. 
But within Satanism there's also the idea of accountability. 
Abortion permits bypassing just that. Have women become sluts and degenerate. 

Are there exceptions? 
There are. Just not enough to justify an reinstatement. 
No need to blame me holding this position. 
Blame your fellow women for being degenerate. 

The question with abortion has never been "when is it considered as life". 
The true question always was: do we need to hold women accountable or not?. The answer to that is a hard resounding YES. 

donot
donot Jun 5 '22
Truth is, embryo has rights. It is one kind of totalitarianism to decide for someone else. I am wondering if giving control to somebody else would lead to a society where some people are seeking control over other people. 
Geraldo Respuesta NUTZ
Geraldo Respuesta Jun 7 '22
For advocacy's sake, what's the difference between a 1 day old embryo and 40 day embryo? Right wise? Whats the difference between plan B and a 5 week abortion. If your gonna employ that logic all emryos should qualify. 

In any case I thought this would be fun:

Heres a cat at 3 weeks vs. a human fetus at 9 weeks. 

* both images were mislabeled, after fact checking the weeks were corrected. 

The Forum post is edited by Geraldo Respuesta Jun 7 '22
Satanist since more than a decade

Quote from donot Truth is, embryo has rights. It is one kind of totalitarianism to decide for someone else. I am wondering if giving control to somebody else would lead to a society where some people are seeking control over other people. 
Look at the current state of the world. 
That should be sufficient. 

It has no rights. 
Only imposed ones. 

It is a brutal world outside. Eat or be eaten. 
Do not let the comfort of your life delude you in thinking you are safe. 

When push comes to shove, no "right" will prevent from your face being smashed in. 
The only "right" you will have is possible spoils from a lawsuit. 
It doesn't enforce "your rights" and neither prevents it from happening again. 

Do you understand?
Anna
Anna Jun 9 '22

It has no rights. 

Only imposed ones. 

When push comes to shove, no "right" will prevent from your face being smashed in. 

Your rights are included in the legal system. And yeah it is bullshit but knowing your rights can help you to defend yourself against all those who would wish to make you act against your vital interests. It could be your landlord, your employer, your client, business partner, your spouse and any other manipulator wanting to screw you using your ignorance or fear of legal confrontation. It's a game but it all starts with you realizing that "Wait a minute, you have no right to do this to me!"

In the case of war or any other emergency crisis the rules are different. However, the strong sense of justice and strong conviction that the moral right is on their side can make people more determined to fight and even lead them to victory or at the very least make the opponent's task more difficult. Like it's with Ukraine. When push comes to the shove, the cult of sacred values and the conviction that we are good and they are evil can turn the weaklings or comedians into national or even international heroes.  Extreme situations can crush ordinary people or make warriors or martyrs out of them. I would bet a lot depends on how strong their belief in deeply cherished Whatever is.

Whatever is happening, I wouldn't underestimate the empowering role of self-righteousness. Either in court or on the battlefield, in emergency or everyday situations, without the fire in the heart, the reason alone won't do much.

The Forum post is edited by Anna Jun 9 '22
Geraldo Respuesta NUTZ
Geraldo Respuesta Jun 9 '22
Truth is this is Q-anon vs. LGBLT +/- 17R. No one cares about anything but their preferred nomos. Call those Nomos "Americana" and "Woke".  

This is not about anything but a genuine 44% of voters that believe motherboard, vote switching, etc etc. This is a fucking ideology holy war no one wants to call out.

Conservative media has them marching. And while gay food promotions are annoying, to that 44% it's the result of a corrupt leftist takeover. 

They can say "Blah blah fetus fetus blah heartbeat blah" all they want but all it is is anger against progressives and changing values. 

June 13th or soon after has potential to be a day of infamy.  The day that 44% got back at the illegitimate leftist takeover.  And then churches will burn. 

This is like front fucking row to the apocalypse and the collective christian fight to stop the antichrist. This country is going to light up when that ruling comes down. And that will just be the devil's servants fighting to kill babies to many many people. 

Merica! 

Im sure that will get to Belgium and Poland. 

But at least the angry ones won't believe in gun rights this time around. Just firebombs. 

It is a circle. It is a plan.

The Forum post is edited by Geraldo Respuesta Jun 9 '22
Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Jun 11 '22
I like the comment above.
Geraldo Respuesta NUTZ
Geraldo Respuesta Jun 11 '22
Two fold liberal meltdown on the horizon. Guns and abortion.  They're gonna use that 6-3 advantage, and then it will be similar to what when the drug addict was knelt on.

Only they will burn religious things not law enforcement things this time.

I got the jiffy pop.  Love the Jiffy Pop. Watching the past take away "the future" demands a nostalgic popcorn.

The Forum post is edited by Geraldo Respuesta Jun 11 '22
donot
donot Jun 12 '22

Quote from Satanist since more than a decade
Quote from donot Truth is, embryo has rights. It is one kind of totalitarianism to decide for someone else. I am wondering if giving control to somebody else would lead to a society where some people are seeking control over other people. 

It has no rights. 
Only imposed ones. 

Do you understand?
Well, if there wasn't any jungle, there wouldn't have been any need of Laws. 
donot
donot Jun 12 '22

Quote from Geraldo Respuesta For advocacy's sake, what's the difference between a 1 day old embryo and 40 day embryo? Right wise? Whats the difference between plan B and a 5 week abortion. If your gonna employ that logic all emryos should qualify. 

In any case I thought this would be fun:

Heres a cat at 3 weeks vs. a human fetus at 9 weeks. 

* both images were mislabeled, after fact checking the weeks were corrected. 

It is about the start of developing organs and it differs through species. Hope you won't mistake photos, first one's not a penis, it's a tail.
Geraldo Respuesta NUTZ
Geraldo Respuesta Jun 12 '22
I honestly really dont care about the moral parts of it all that much.  I just want to know what the organ developement line is for people.  It's a set thing it does from minute one.

Cuz that "fetal heartbeat" shit is the propaganda of retards that don't understand how embryonic development works and just parrot whatever supports their argument. 

The Forum post is edited by Geraldo Respuesta Jun 12 '22
Pages: 1 2 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal