As Above So Below | Forum

Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Jan 7 '22

The hermetic principle of "as above so below" is one that can be reduced to "everything is reflection in scale". The macro mirrors the micro. An atom looks like a galaxy. And so on. I'm sure there's some spiritual shit in there too. 

It's a good concept. Everything really is a reflection of a common denominator, competition to exist. 

Even the inanimate. Earth wouldn't have a moon if a mars sized planet didn't co-form in Earth's la grange point and smack into us. A universe of antecedent violent interaction regulated by laws of decay. The seemingly unintelligent as well. Covid is now as infectious as it is BECAUSE of vaccines meant to eliminate it. 

Ergo the above and below of the universe can only be an emergent property of the indifferent hostility of the universe itself. Something the built upon itself as soon as the universe cooled enough for atomic structure. 

Everything in our universe is an interconnected variant of a flying fish trying not to die in one way or another. 

And that's my segue for this video.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jan 7 '22
Share:
Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Jan 8 '22
It's basically a reduction to the most basic principles of existence, and non, where you are left with an eternal pattern, or template.
Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Jan 8 '22
Although it occurs to me, that : As within so without. Appears more in line with the actuality.
vinnygouche
vinnygouche Mar 12 '22
whoa! i never knew this type of fish existed! this was a cool watch
Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Mar 13 '22

That God became man indicates only this: that man should not seek his salvation in eternity, but rather establish his heaven on earth.

- Nietzsche

Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Mar 13 '22

Re : Nietzsche

It has always been about experience, the verb. The flesh is divinity made manifest

-  bon ap·pé·tit

The Forum post is edited by Cornelius Coburn Aug 30 '22
Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Aug 26 '22
I resolve the "As above, so below." to a literal two-dimensional depiction of a descending hierarchy, so it's basically referring a pictorial two-dimensional plane.

Whereas in actuality we are existing in three spatial dimensions where the "above and below" is now obsolete, and reference is instead made to a luminally/superluminally expanding three-dimensional sphere where the proper coining would be : as within, so without - pre/post Big Bang.

I really do dislike using the "Big Bang" terminology though.

Rune
Rune Aug 27 '22
The version I've seen includes both. "As above, so below. As within, so without."
Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Aug 27 '22
Quote from Rune The version I've seen includes both. "As above, so below. As within, so without."

Yes, but the point is that the preferred phrase is context dependent. If you are looking at a two-dimensional picture, drawing, diagram, et cetera "within and without" is not applicable - a reference is being made to the tenth sphere(below) which is a reflection, or manifestation of the first sphere(above).

So, "within and without" is the appropriate and relevant phrasing in the reality of an existential or universal context.

You could also look at it as what is below(of the earth), is manifest of the heavens above, i.e., from blueprint to construct.

Rune
Rune Aug 28 '22
Oh. That makes sense.
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Aug 31 '22
That's my take on it. And I dont buy that the universe is a reflection of divinity. And I'll smack down any postmodern apologist that argues so. 

So here's a more shit talking rant. Kind of altered my first take. 

The typical "meaning" (dumb fucking Theosophy explanation) is supposed to say what happens in the highest realm happens in the lowest realm.  But I dont believe in divine master design bullshit so it's a macro/micro thing. Really all this hermetic journey to know god shit can go pledge itself to Freemasonry and get fucked.  Leave it Madam Blatskv-whatever, she was an invasive tree planting moron, to fuck everything up. 

What's as above and below?

The laws of fucking decay. The assured Half-Life of material, and that exists irrelevant to the synaptic activity of meaningless organic life. 

All this "10th sphere" shit? Do you fucking people really get off on this goddamn new age shit? Fucking tree of life is in your fucking head. Balance in chaos needs only observation and data collection to exist.  And that doesn't mean shit because the universe couldn't even fucking support organic life for millions upon millions upon millions of years.  Just dissipating energy from the big bang following necessary laws for interaction. Which has been all but fleshed out at CERN. 

But people don't like facing the nihilism hellscape that is our ultimately meaningless existence. They want to think their neurons impersonation of diodes in some spectacular affirmation of master consciousness. Fucking spare me. 

And to those people. 

You fucking complicate it. You add so many extraneous layers of explanation and hidden causation that you distort the fairly strait forward and easy nature of an indifferent and impersonal universe into personalized mindfucking shit. Until it imprints into genetic memory. Superstitious trauma fucking passed down through reproduction. 

Oh my god, an atom looks like a fucking galaxy. I'm so fucking amazed that everything follows this like form. I just want to completely take my brain out of my head and fill the space remaining with a truckload of metaphysical diarrhea. 

/end rant

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Aug 31 '22
Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Aug 31 '22
Tree of Life is metaphorical. I'm not exactly sure how much I buy into it aside from the first few phases, and some other bits here and there. Initially, it aligns quite well with the Big Bang which I suppose is the reason why I've kept it around for so long.

But look at the pot calling the fucking kettle black with all of your multi-verse string theory calabi yau manifold coocoo Michio Kaku bullshit, and all of those stupid fucking names of subatomic particles. Fuck the names, they don't mean shit either, or, maybe I have you confused with somebody else, and I don't really feel much like trying to find Waldo buried underneath all this shit.

Anyway, the reference to the "spheres" isn't your typical metaphysical bullshit. It's just dividing up the concentric spherical layers of cosmic evolution, and it's definitely reality, but it is a bit of a slippery slope to get very specific about evolution pertaining to those individual layers of time.

Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Aug 31 '22
Sorry, I just want to dispel this notion that the occult requires study, or that you need to be able to pull a western mysticism fucked lexicon out of your ass to do it proper.  

Correct me if Im wrong, but the universe's chronology and genesis can be reduced to the following:

Planck epoch -> Grand unification -> inflationary epoch -> electroweak epoch -> quark epoch -> hadron epoch -> neutrino decoupling -> lepton epoch -> big bang nucleosynthesis -> photon epoch -> recombination [WMAP HERE] -> dark ages -> and then finally first generation stars begin to form.  

That's all the layering of the cosmos I fucking need.  Empirical particles being proven in a hadron collider. Once the Higgs Boson was affirmed the chronology became oh so clear.  

And string theory attempts to rationalize the weirdness of gravity and nothing more. It will be trashed one day. 

But it HAS to be a gauge boson in my mind, because bosons are force carriers. And even in the "as above so below" universe, it's all the other fundimental forces are carried by bosons. If you're going to evoke likeness and fractal commonalities..  I think the +2 spin of the hypothetical massless graviton may require a massive particle accelerator (the size of a dwarf planet) to detect. But they proved the Higgs mechanism was correct, and it be really weird if everything else in the SM checks out and the graviton doesn't.  Well get there.

But I guess we all have our "scripture". Though that's a fucking fallacy to place peer reviewed scientific theorem alongside the fucking bullshit in The Zohar and all its Serifot bullshit.  I'LL FUCKING PISS ON THE 10 EMENATIONS OF GOD. Shits thousands of years old and it's time to consign it to flame. 

but here is a snippet of my universal creation scripture:

If it exists, the graviton is expected to be massless because the gravitational force has a very long range, and appears to propagate at the speed of light. The graviton must be a spin-2 boson because the source of gravitation is the stress–energy tensor, a second-order tensor (compared with electromagnetism's spin-1 photon, the source of which is the four-current, a first-order tensor). Additionally, it can be shown that any massless spin-2 field would give rise to a force indistinguishable from gravitation, because a massless spin-2 field would couple to the stress–energy tensor in the same way that gravitational interactions do. This result suggests that, if a massless spin-2 particle is discovered, it must be the graviton

That does a hell of a lot more for my understanding of this universe than all the Kaballlah or spiritual or baseless metaphysical claims about layers of reality.  Love the observable data. Hate all explanations that can't be scientifically confirmed. 

It's RHP for now. Spiritual = RHP.  It's a Total lust for fucking baseless claims and wild assertions. A need to believe. 

And my scripture also says RELIGIOUS TRAUMA IS GENETIC.  Meaning preference for fucking spiritual bullshit is born in you. It's inherited fucking trauma and it lives to keep the potential of this species in perpetual stagnation. 

Luckily, since about the technological age started, it's been less apparent in younger kids being born.  And if you follow VMAT2 (God gene) you'll see it's removing itself from our fucking species in direct correlation with the veracity religious ideals are pushed.

The arrow of human evolution is the removal of the superstitious/spiritual mind. 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Aug 31 '22
Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Sep 1 '22
I agree with a lot of what you said. As for the Kabbalah, I mostly use the parts that align with contemporary cosmology, and I suppose I use some of the other elements that you would call bullshit, baseless or whatever for the same reasons you write the way you do - aesthetics, but that doesn't mean it's not true. I can make some sense out of much of it, maybe even most of it, but probably not all of it; maybe I could even rewrite it better.
The Forum post is edited by Cornelius Coburn Oct 11 '22
Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Sep 1 '22
The thing about string/multiverse theories and inflation theory is that there shouldn't be any confusion whatsoever as to why they are mutually exclusive(and you should know why). Eventually you come to a fork in the road where you can only go one way or the other - which also resolves to a logical tautology

And because of that, that dirty little secret they don't talk about much at parties, string/multiverse theories are already trashed.

The Forum post is edited by Cornelius Coburn Sep 1 '22
Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Sep 12 '22
The only plausible scenario for a multiverse really, would be as successor to an already expanding universe, but that doesn't make a whole of sense because that's just one big universe, and you can't have multiple universes within the same spacetime - a universe is negatively encapsulated, otherwise, it's just another sphere within an already existing universe.

Also, a multiverse medium hasn't always existed, the science/cosmology is undeniable regarding expansion.

Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Sep 12 '22
Perhaps though, overlapping universes could still be negatively encapsulated if they were configured similar to the nucleus of an atom; I'm not sure how much that would affect the current model though, now, who really gives a fuck?
Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Sep 27 '22
Maybe if they were contained by a membrane and squashed together to adhere the negative encapsulation, but I don't think so.
Cornelius Coburn

One

One is my beginning, yet I am eternal,

One is my individuality, yet my diversity bears no limits

One is my permutation; my qualities are infinite

I am all things, and,

I am

One

One more for the road

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal