Acknowledgement of gays | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
Dantalion
Dantalion Apr 18 '22
So I’ve noticed that with many folks on “The spectrum”, their identities are completely forged by what they choose to do with their private parts and who they want to kiss. Just go on Twitter, and in particular, you’ll see gays do nothing but post gay this, and gay that. All that they can express is their gayness. It’s like these people have no other hobbies or interests or nothing that forms their being other then being severely gay. And they go to great lengths to let you know about it. So for the past few days, I’ve decided to reward them of their efforts of letting everyone know they are gay all the time by reaffirming to them that they are indeed gay. All I reply to them is….”you are gay”…..”you are soooo gay”….”you are very very very gay”….and so on. None of them have responded to me back but I feel peachy knowing that I made their day affirming to them that they are gay. Maybe I should really make them feel good and affirm to them that they like to take it up the ass. I could really make someone’s day telling them they probably have AIDS too and that I’m proud of them that they contracted a venerial disease by porking dudes up the ass. Oh, we can leave out the lesbians either. Or the trans people. I will definitely affirm their heroism of taking hormones and trying to grow Adam’s apples or chopping their dicks off because they never shut up about it.

My question is WHO THE FUCK CARES IF THEIR GAY OR LESBIAN OR TRANS, etc? I don’t care and I don’t really want to hear about it but these people can’t shut up about it so I’m going to make them feel good and tell them that I do indeed know how super gay or trans these people are.
Share:
Hoodlum88
Hoodlum88 Apr 18 '22
It's a lot like the impressionable twat that gets to university and reads Marx or Trotsky.  It's a new thing to identify as and establish their identity with. And then become really annoying about. 

If you really want to get them twisted make a fake award. Give them their acknowledgement. Make it say something like, "Congratualtions! Just like a large percentage of every other mammal species you exhibit homosexual behaviour. Please be sure to never shut the fuck up about how special that is." 

The Forum post is edited by Hoodlum88 Apr 18 '22
Hoodlum88
Hoodlum88 Apr 19 '22

This is hilarious. Apparently several people care. Really really care. 

Florida vs. Disney

I believe you are going to have another civil war if Disney makes a movie with a transgender prince that becomes a fabulous and enchanting princess. 

California Master Race

The religious areas will eventually declare war on the trendsetters of Californian media for corrupting America's wholesome children with 'woke' ideals.

The battlefield will be like a musical. With the gay army attacking like Benny and The Jets in flambotant fuzzy uniforms. 

I know the overly proud ones are annoying, but watching America get broken of its Christian indoctrination is an absolute riot. 

We are about 20 years ahead of you on this. It goes away eventually. 

The Forum post is edited by Hoodlum88 Apr 19 '22
Dantalion
Dantalion Apr 19 '22
@hoodlum88
There’s tons of gay propaganda on Netflix and Hulu already. I just watched a horror movie called “What Do We Do Now” that has two middle school aged girls making out and feeling each other up. The “gay agenda” is in full effect here already. Regarding Disney, they’ve had gays and pedos inserting secret sexually charged messaging in their movies for years. In “The Lion King”, when Simba lays down on some pollinated plants, the pollen disperses in the air and spells “sex” that you can clearly see. There’s already been a huge outcry over it in the late 90s. Just like you predicted, it went away. Now it’s coming back but will be more overt now.
Geraldo Respuesta NUTZ
Geraldo Respuesta Apr 27 '22
Prompt: What is my opinion of homosexuals?

a local man who happens to be in the audience? i think that homosexuals are probably great, kind of like Grandpa.  But he’s still a pervert.  My point is that there are other perverts in the audience who may look a little better at work. i’m sure you know what i mean.  And that’s the way the world works.  But if you don’t get that i don’t know anything about you.  You can let my wisdom go.  You don’t have to worry about me anymore.  i will help you. You won’t have to worry about me.  i have lived here my whole life and i have to get back to my people.  So this is where we go.  By the way, someone shouted the other night, don’t go down, it’s a big Jewish cemetery here.  i didn’t know where to look.  i didn’t know if they were serious or joking.  But i noticed at first it was just the wind.  But they’re serious.  Most of them are Jews.  If i wanted to be politically incorrect, i’d be a Jew.  Well, it depends on your definition of Jew.  Homosexuality, they say.  Slavery and sexism.  That’s a correct definition.  They don’t say if it’s true or not.  i’ve said that about many anti-Semites. i didn’t know what side of the whole slavery/agriculture/sexism split they were on.  i certainly didn’t know if they were sincere or not.  But they sure do talk about it a lot.

JoshuaVonNoctis
JoshuaVonNoctis Apr 28 '22
Because the gay community has become corrupted by the Jews so that the Christians can regain their power after the Satanic Panic fiasco.
Geraldo Respuesta NUTZ
Geraldo Respuesta Apr 29 '22
Prompt: gay community has become corrupted by the Jews

Other well- looking gays and lesbians have been killed, and their heads have been sliced off and placed on hookahs.  And the Muslims, sitting in horrified silence, watch this show of filth and depravity. Jews sit in the theatre enjoying the show.  However, the Chai Nahum has felt the need to up the ante.  The Golem has joined the show.  He is wearing the three- piece suit.  The suit is not freshly undressed, it is slicked with a black robe that’s totally cut off.  The suit is not made of clothes but of incense; the charcoal itself emanates from it, like a kind of giant tablecloth. Mordechai puts on the suit and makes his way to the stage. As the Gypsy steps off the stage, another chai khabare takes over the podium.  The director stands by smiling.  Mordechai sits to the side, bored.  Then he sees that the Chai Nahum0 is crying. They clap and the crowd cheers and extends their arms.  The Gypsy sits.  The audience keeps cheering for him.  Mordechai stands up.  He glances at his chest.  He sees the scars where his heart has been removed.  He realizes that he is now in a body suit.  He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small pouch of indigo dye.  He pulls out a small coil of wire and stalks down the stage. 

ShovelFace
ShovelFace Jul 2 '22

Quote from JoshuaVonNoctis Because the gay community has become corrupted by the Jews so that the Christians can regain their power after the Satanic Panic fiasco.
Jews didn't "corrupt gays", they were mentally ill from the beginning. The only difference is the Jewish media gives them a very large voice to overrepresent themselves, and weak-minded people allow them to whine about everything. I can't wait until ISIS takes over my country and throws them off buildings.
Satanist since more than a decade
No one cares about sexual orientation. 
Spinning towards identity politics on the other hand strokes the "special snowflake" side. 

Same can be said about those who are "overtly" Satanist. 
Who feel that hard-wired need to put it in ALL of their bio, flaunt their various Satanist-themed paraphernalia,.. 

Sexual orientation (alphabet crowd) is just the modern trend now to get internet credits. A passing fad. 

ShovelFace
ShovelFace Jul 8 '22

Quote from donot ISIS won't get that far. They're merely marionettes and everybody knows that. Not even religion has anything to do with it. It's nice remembering the Jews or thinking about alternative sexual orientations, but what really matters and what the big shots really care about is economy. 

ISIS have been demoralized and destroyed. There is no ISIS. There's only countries who want to gain from the terror the name "ISIS" carries. In fact none. Just consider this, after the starting of Russian-Ukrainian war, muslim countries have entered a negotiation, because they have their backs to the wall.

Ignorance is your middle name. You don't know history very well. If you study 19th century and 20th century history, you'll see Communism was propped up by the USA. Just because it started that way though, doesn't mean it can't develop a mind of its own.

It's true ISIS was an American psyop in the beginning, and it's gone out of the Middle East as a real force. ISIS in Africa though is a completely different story, Islam is growing here, taking over the townships, taking over parts of countries like Mozambique. Africa is the mineral trove of the world, and in a few decades the ISIS in Africa will be the ones who control most of that mineral trove. 

Other Islamic extremists like the Taliban will take over most of the Middle East, and you'll be starved of oil, your president in your fake country is already selling your oil reserves to China, your supposed enemy. You talk shit about Islam, because lets face it, it is just another shitty Abrahamic religion, but also because you fear it.

As proof, I dare you to make a video burning the Koran and drawing pictures of Mohammed sucking camel cock, whilst revealing your identity and place of employment, maybe even your address. I bet you'd end up like that French teacher pretty quickly. For that at least, I can respect Islam, it's embrace of irrationality makes it powerful.

The Forum post is edited by ShovelFace Jul 8 '22
Geraldo Respuesta NUTZ
Geraldo Respuesta Jul 8 '22

Quote from ShovelFace Ignorance is your middle name. You don't know history very well. If you study 19th century and 20th century history, you'll see Communism was propped up by the USA. Just because it started that way though, doesn't mean it can't develop a mind of its own.
Communism was useful to pump peoples heads full of nuclear family - picket fence - going to heaven bullshit.  

It was used as the necessary evil to get those military industrial contracts rolling and pretend they gave a fuck about Vietnam. Worth indirectly killing a bunch of sheltered Leave it to Beaver 50's kids too.  Or if they lived fuck their heads for life.  But those evil commies didn't believe in God so it was totally worth it. That's why with communism. 

What you get is what you get. 

Everything going on in my country is a direct result of how society brainwashes people. Or how my country realized their fuck up and then tried to undo all the ingrained bigotry it caused. 

Predictably, they can't undo about half of the people still thinking America is "one nation under God", And 40% of those who think "elites" (Q-Anon if afraid of saying scientology) took over the country and media to get high on white kid adrenaline and push liberal child raping initiatives. And all the diversity or gender dysmorphia tranny fluff in the world can't get it past a cold civil war. And actually the attempted reprogramming has everyone fighting even more. 

Merica!

The Forum post is edited by Geraldo Respuesta Jul 8 '22
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal