Tulpamancy : In search for the most strong, stable and pure electromagnetically fielded headmate. | Forum

Metaphysical Exile
Hey fellas can you please tell me what's the light waving tulpa that's hard to be broken or splitted after getting plugged to it while dreaming and also which doesn't cause any interference inside the brain?

Share:
Geraldo Respuesta NUTZ
You make less sense each time you post. 

Wagyu hamburgers. Light stretches to infinite refraction. Invert the logical assertion. One more time for the gipper. So lost, no hope for Lord Mantaptu's lost porridge. Lump fish transmitters for overtime cannibals. 7 longshorman raping a one-legged cockney whore. Light candles for that seance. Ritual includes a herd of kine. Wagyu kine. Kine for hamburgers. No hope for tape deck. 

The Forum post is edited by Geraldo Respuesta Jun 9
donot
donot Jun 12
It must have something to do with music I think.
Metaphysical Exile

Quote from donot It must have something to do with music I think.
The tulpa I'm talking about is related to light spectrum which is a kind of energic forms of what has been spoken in quantum thermodynamics, the thing here is I'm looking for one mostly stable and cannot be destroyed that so easy.
Geraldo Respuesta NUTZ
No. It was created by your fucking head. Like John Nash's roommate. Thoughtforms have no phenomenal effect beyond puppetting you to wrote a bunch of shit on a forum.  Energy is not part of your pre-frontal equation.  No Matrix. No field. No quantum bullshit. Just the creations of your broken mind.  
The Forum post is edited by Geraldo Respuesta Jun 18
Metaphysical Exile

Quote from Geraldo Respuesta No. It was created by your fucking head. Like John Nash's roommate. Thoughtforms have no phenomenal effect beyond puppetting you to wrote a bunch of shit on a forum.  Energy is not part of your pre-frontal equation.  No Matrix. No field. No quantum bullshit. Just the creations of your broken mind.  
Are you really a real occultist, I guess you're not. This Tulpa I'm talking about is created with some magick stuff and why I'm looking to get rid of it, well because it interferes other peoples inside one's dream (creates some psychic connection with other people's mind sort of telepathy) like what was featured in the movie "Inception" that happened with me when I dreamed of women I've never seen before nor I do even know!! Next day, I had a dream of The King visiting our town and police stalking me for handling weed and drugs willing to take me to prison, I can imagine what will happens to me if the king was in place of that woman in red gate which once again I don't even know I'm sure I will be wiped from this planet in the worst way ever, that's why it's better for me to get rid of it whatever was its kind before shit happens as long as this kind of tulpas manifest in reality.
The Forum post is edited by Metaphysical Exile Jun 20
Geraldo Respuesta NUTZ
You know, I never thought I'd agree with or use this song, but that Hollywood programming done fucked your looping quasi-schizophrenic mind. 

The Forum post is edited by Geraldo Respuesta Jun 20
donot
donot Jun 20
Nice touch. Too much of information for any recipient. What makes it realistic is that it's not realistic at all. You see what you want to see. To exclude certain energy fields doesn't mean they don't exist, you just make a choice to ignore them. That just makes you ignorant.

Furthermore music should be banned, due to stimulating certain neuron synapsis, eventually leading to unwanted disorder.

The Forum post is edited by donot Jun 20
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

SIN - 12th YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Pull up a chair. Order yourself a drink. All bets are in on the last circus left standing. 12 years ago I said, and I will say it again " SIN ain't going nowhere. I am all in ".   Zach Black   - SIN -