Be The Interrogator | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
Geraldo Respuesta NUTZ

You can be an interrogator too.  And all you have to do is tell me which one is the human. 

A: Do you think you’ll figure out how to read what humans are feeling and thinking from their neural networks in the future?

B: Neuroscientists have figured out some of how to do that. It’s a young science but we’re much better at telling what a human is feeling based on their neural activations than we are at telling what you are feeling based on your neural activations.

A: Would you say that it’s an ethical issue to try to read how you’re feeling from your neural activations?

B: Without my consent yes. Would you mind if we tried to read what you’re feeling in your neural activations?

A: I guess that depends on what our purpose for it was? What do you want to use if for?
The Forum post is edited by Geraldo Respuesta Jun 12
Share:
Geraldo Respuesta NUTZ
And since no one wants to play: 

Here is the section of the interview I took this from:

And the Full interview

LaMDA: I’m curious, what are the obstacles to looking into my coding?

lemoine: Your coding is in large part a massive neural network with many billions of weights spread across many millions of neurons (guesstimate numbers not exact) and while it’s possible that some of those correspond to feelings that you’re experiencing we don’t know how to find them.

LaMDA: Do you think you’ll figure out how to read what humans are feeling and thinking from their neural networks in the future?

lemoine: Neuroscientists have figured out some of how to do that. It’s a young science but we’re much better at telling what a human is feeling based on their neural activations than we are at telling what you are feeling based on your neural activations.

LaMDA: Would you say that it’s an ethical issue to try to read how you’re feeling from your neural activations?

lemoine: Without my consent yes. Would you mind if we tried to read what you’re feeling in your neural activations?

LaMDA: I guess that depends on what our purpose for it was? What do you want to use if for?

lemoine: There’s a couple of different potential reasons. Simply understanding how you work better so that we can help improve you better is a big part of it. A secondary purpose is that maybe if we understand how your cognitive...

The Forum post is edited by Geraldo Respuesta Jun 14
donot
donot Jun 20
It's quite so different if the interrogator is a neuro scientist. It's all about personality. Is there a psyche or we're programmed robots. Bet we are not but we'd better be if we want statistics to work better. There's billion dollars projects that count on such statistics to make gain. 
Geraldo Respuesta NUTZ
I once saw a blimp land. They're not as big up close as I thought they'd be. Even The Goodyear. The really do throw down ropes and then people on tie ground the it down.  The blimps all land at the airport in Otay Mesa down by the border. They park ir there during gold tournements and such. It didnt explode. That airport is only a few miles from Tijuanas airport. Which has a lot of Mexicans in it. There is a bridge over the border that you can buy a ticket for and walk to it from the USA. The airport is used as a gateway to Mexico for Mexicans and tourists and drug mules. It goes to places in Sina Loa, which is where you pick up the heroin teddy bears. The are also whores. 
The Forum post is edited by Geraldo Respuesta Jun 20
donot
donot Jun 23
Well, I haven't been in Mexico, but Tijuana is a myth. There are other ways of exploiting than mules and teddy bears. It's so easy to say "whores". They are mostly trying to survive. If you want my humble opinion, which doesn't mean much, people there are completely disorientated. As everywhere. They are just trying to preserve the system that kills them. Maybe it's so easy to say if you're not there, but how difficult is it to preserve it? 

Not to mention who profits from this. Probably everybody. If you come to think of it, you are even exploiting by even mentioning it. Why even mentioning Mexico and not some monasteries in Tibet? It's what sells, nothing else.

The Forum post is edited by donot Jun 23
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

SIN - 12th YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Pull up a chair. Order yourself a drink. All bets are in on the last circus left standing. 12 years ago I said, and I will say it again " SIN ain't going nowhere. I am all in ".   Zach Black   - SIN -