The "Islamic" Problem | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Philosophy/Politics
Chiron
Chiron Sep 11 '17
Na. Religious fundamentalist are the bread and butter of Satan! Read The Screwtape Letters. Fundamentalists are better Satanist than Satanists! Their problem is one of self-loathing. THATS what they need to be liberated from.
The Forum post is edited by Chiron Sep 11 '17
Mauricio Gonzalez II

Quote from Chiron Na. Religious fundamentalist are the bread and butter of Satan! Read The Screwtape Letters. Fundamentalists are better Satanist than Satanists! Their problem is one of self-loathing. THATS what they need to be liberated from.
I just wanted to clarify...so are you saying that *Fundamentalists* are bad if they a re of "The Right-Hand Path" (Abrahamic Religious Doctrines & other similar), but good if they are of "The Left-Hand Path"??
Chiron
Chiron Sep 12 '17
Well, this sounds sarcastic and I suppose it is, but I think 'fundamentalists' by definition, right, left, center, are just stupid. To be a fundamentalist is essentially to ignore the tradition (history) of your faith, and to adhere to the 'fundamentals', as preached by the local schtickmeister. For example, christian fundamentalists ignore the 'history, tradition', of their faith, and just stick to the 'fundamentalists' as they read it. The problem is that unless you read ancient Greek, you never read the bible. You read a translation of it. Same with any faith. So if you stick to the 'fundamentals' of a scripture, when you cannot even read the damn thing... well, that my friend, is a fucking idiot.  
Mauricio Gonzalez II
Did I give off that impression of being sarcastic?, many pardons for the Autism. In regards to your response, you present A valid point.
Quote from Chiron Well, this sounds sarcastic and I suppose it is, but I think 'fundamentalists' by definition, right, left, center, are just stupid. To be a fundamentalist is essentially to ignore the tradition (history) of your faith, and to adhere to the 'fundamentals', as preached by the local schtickmeister. For example, christian fundamentalists ignore the 'history, tradition', of their faith, and just stick to the 'fundamentalists' as they read it. The problem is that unless you read ancient Greek, you never read the bible. You read a translation of it. Same with any faith. So if you stick to the 'fundamentals' of a scripture, when you cannot even read the damn thing... well, that my friend, is a fucking idiot.  

Chiron
Chiron Sep 12 '17
LOL, No I was saying that what I was about to say, my post, may come off as 

sarcastic.  I tend to think of the average 'fundamentalist' christian as not very bright. I have several in my family and they are the meanest, pettiest pieces of shit you will ever meet. So I was saying, satan would love them! That was the sarcasm.

The Forum post is edited by Chiron Sep 12 '17
Mauricio Gonzalez II
(laughs) O0ohhh, now I understand!
Quote from Chiron LOL, No I was saying that what I was about to say, my post, may come off as 

sarcastic.  I tend to think of the average 'fundamentalist' christian as not very bright. I have several in my family and they are the meanest, pettiest pieces of shit you will ever meet. So I was saying, satan would love them! That was the sarcasm.

Chiron
Chiron Sep 12 '17
I had an interesting discussion this morning with a member about the difference between LHP, RHP, and astrology. She couldn't reconcile my LHP with my abilities as an astrologer. She thinks you cannot be LHP, and yet subscribe to the laws of astrology. My point was, physics is physics. You can call yourself the great levitating yogi all day, but the laws of gravity will still apply. Astrology is metaphysics. scorpio is scorpio it doesn't matter what you call yourself. Do you have any thoughts on this? I'm not sure what LHP and RHP really mean, tho...
Mauricio Gonzalez II
I could tell you more about the difference between L.H.P. & R.H.P. as well as their mean ings in A private message or A forum post, if you'd like.
Quote from Chiron I had an interesting discussion this morning with a member about the difference between LHP, RHP, and astrology. She couldn't reconcile my LHP with my abilities as an astrologer. She thinks you cannot be LHP, and yet subscribe to the laws of astrology. My point was, physics is physics. You can call yourself the great levitating yogi all day, but the laws of gravity will still apply. Astrology is metaphysics. scorpio is scorpio it doesn't matter what you call yourself. Do you have any thoughts on this? I'm not sure what LHP and RHP really mean, tho...

Chiron
Chiron Sep 12 '17
I dont want to put you out, I was really interested in your thoughts on astrology. Her assertion took me back. Does following L.H.P. negate the laws of astrology?
Zoramonkey Member
Zoramonkey Sep 12 '17
There is a LHP magickian in the poem Parzival whose magick was  described as astrological. I think when the astrological stuff is used, simply make sure you spray off all the sweetness and light off of it that it accumulates from the RHP and the new age.
Chiron
Chiron Sep 13 '17
Interesting. Remember, astrology is the oldest science, the original ziggurats in Mesopotamia was built...for the astrologers...New Age has nothing to do with it.
Mauricio Gonzalez II
http://www.cnn.com/...ents-2017/index.html

Let us face the facts fellow Satanic Kindred!, there is just no sense in wasting our precious time in "educating" or "co-existing" with that `disease´ & trying to do so risks the results in committing *STUPIDITY*. (feeling disgusted). >:(.

-666 Ave Santanas!,

~MG2 [s.s.s.] 3:).

Zoramonkey Member
Zoramonkey Sep 17 '17

Quote from Dæmonium Mauritius Gundisalvus II http:///...ents-2017/index.html

Let us face the facts fellow Satanic Kindred!, there is just no sense in wasting our precious time in "educating" or "co-existing" with that `disease´ & trying to do so risks the results in committing *STUPIDITY*. (feeling disgusted). >:(.

-666 Ave Santanas!,

~MG2 [s.s.s.] 3:).

I feel your pain. Islamic posters have invaded several free thought facebook groups I am in. I think just reading some of the posts has reduced my I.Q. I thought evangelicals were stupid and intolerant. They are light years ahead of the Dawah crowd.
Malicious
Malicious Sep 25 '17
Well this issue is rather complex. Someone must understand radical Islam in order to understand what is going on

First off, millions of people are caught up in their opinions and personal morals when in fact, they need to be informed about the facts. Believing that we should accept Muslims because of tolerance is a belief based on personal opinion which is run by emotion.

The main goal of radical islam is to conquer the nations for their god Allah by force. They believe that women are good for one thing only and at a very young age, so young tgat many of them either die because their bodies are not ready to handle it or obtain serious injury which prevents them from being able to procreate which means they are now useless. They also believe that those who reject Islam are their enemies but have a system where they still blend in and befriend all types of people only to decieve them by lying about their religion. In new year of this year many young women in Europe were raped after Islamist were brought in with a wave of refugees. They believe that the laws of the lands do not apply to them. If Allah says they can rape the women then they will disobey law any day.

What I have stated are all FACTS that I obtained from studying the Islam war against the west. I also studied some of the quran as well as became a member of Act For America. Act for America has a site with all the information you need to understand. It is founded by a xtian but she has made it clear that the organization is not based on religion but fighting to keep America free from Sharia Law. I use the site for information and believe everyone who ever questions the issue with Islam should read the information and pdf files from that site.

We have to ask ourselves if we choose the safety of our families and children or do we choose Islam. Because no nation is safe. I choose Americans over foreigners and feel they should be sent to the nations near their countries. Well those nations are already dominated by Islam so there is no need to send them there. They migrated to America and Europe and placed many ISIS soldiers among families so that the people would "feel sorry" for them and open their borders. This is a trojan horse tactic. If you read up on their strategy you will see how they believe our emotions and empathy are our weakness. They know exactly what they are doing and they know how to defeat us because they studied their enemy. 

"Islamaphobia" was a term created to instill a fear of social scorn onto the public. If anyone speaks against Islam they are accused of being Islamaphobic but there is a huge difference between being against something and fearing it

Radical Islam is scattered and can no longer be detained or stopped because we fought to bring them into our borders. We literally begged the enemy to come in and change our policies and take our women and children. Maybe we didnt realize it but according to Islamist, that's exactly what we did.

Study the war of Islam vs Christianity because to them, America is a Christian nation and they are at war with christianity. Also study their Sharia Laws because these are what they want enforced in the nations they take over

Of course we aren't to fear. Islamist fear death at the hand of a woman because it is a disgrace and they will not enter paradise if a woman kills them so empowered amd armed women are a huge weapon because to die for their cause is an honor except it being by a woman. We need more women in the military. Excuse me if I am all over the place, writing is not my talent

The Forum post is edited by Malicious Sep 25 '17
Don Luciferi
Don Luciferi Sep 25 '17

Quote from Malicious

Of course we aren't to fear. Islamist fear death at the hand of a woman because it is a disgrace and they will not enter paradise if a woman kills them

What islamic theology says that?

OxC
OxC Sep 26 '17
In all honesty, it doesnt. At least in the Quran. The idea of the afterlife wasn't really fleshed out until the 12th century. Add to the equation that Peshmerga (one who faces death) are a tradition in Kurdish society; which is linked more to culture than to religion...going back as far as 600-700 BCE.

The Forum post is edited by OxC Sep 26 '17
Mauricio Gonzalez II
Well...seeing how this kind of shit is starting to occur, I would have to say we may very well see A post called "The *Antifa* Problem" if things like this keep happening. Check this out, `would not be surprised if that old geezer was one of them! >:(.

>EDIT: Added additional picture image.

The Forum post is edited by Mauricio Gonzalez II Oct 2 '17
deliriumfugue
deliriumfugue Oct 23 '17
'Funny thing about terrorism: it only works insofar as you are terrified.

Terrified of dying. Terrified of pain. Terrified of corporeal loss - your own mortality - the scent of hospitals - the sight blood - of yours - of others - of innards splayed and blasted apart etc. Organs in places where they don't belong. 

Once you get over that, you'll realize that all of this is yawns-ville - that terrorism is moot - and you still have a life to live. 

And with that! Once that all "clicks" there are suddenly no problems in the world whatsoever.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6tV1yfEPTk

^general idea. 

Grow a pair. 

The Forum post is edited by deliriumfugue Oct 23 '17
mourningstar
mourningstar Dec 10 '17
Radical Islam is doing nothing Christianity (and every major religion) has not already done, or continue to do. Religions divide and conquer, as opposed to uniting and improving. Honestly, I think we should give their land back to them and allow them to run said land how they see fit.. The west needs to stop trying to (police the world) stop trying to westernize the globe, stop trying to spread democracy, etc. These are all examples of nonsense told to the public as a means of hiding the powers that be true agenda.. These (radicals) represent a very small minority of the Muslim faith.. If it happened to be the entire religion like most of the public believe and our news perpetuates, we'd have a full on war on our hands!..
Bismuthiel
Bismuthiel Dec 10 '17
I love how every time the subject of Islamic terror comes up some dickless milquetoast inevitably shows up with "BUT MUH CHRISTIANITY"

I give you a single bullet and a gun and put before you two dogs - a rabid pitbull snapping it's maw at you while howling and an old mastiff with no teeth that farts and sleeps in its own piss. What do you choose to shoot?

That was a trick question - the liberal faggot shoots himself out of misplaced white guilt.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.