Greetings! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
Vold3mortia
Vold3mortia Aug 23 '14

Hi all, I'm a new here so to be honest I am just browsing around and learning the place before posting away on the forums. But I figured I would do an introduction to make my presence known :)

Years ago, at 13 I discovered the Satanic Bible of La Vey and the Occult. I began looking more and more into it because the more I read, the more I liked it. Following my nervous breakdown when I was around seventeen, which was mostly for religious reasons, I then officially declared myself an atheist and swore that I would never actually return nor to the occult, nor to religious dogma or beliefs and not even Satanism.

But it's stronger than me. I still find myself intrigued by Satanism and the world of Occult, however I may admit I am a bit afraid to embrace it, though not closed minded enough to say I don't want to learn or improve m knowledge in the field.

I'm here mostly because I'm also looking for possible friendship by like minded individuals who enjoy arguing about intellectual topics and of course anyone else who is willing to make friends with me may do so. I'm a metal lover, and also listen to epic and emotional soundtracks yeah...I'm an intellectual, a bookworm, a writer and someone whose got some real dark stuff lurking in her brain...a bit stubborn and strongly opinionated about some things. I don't like to be questioned without proper grounds and answer with strong vocabulary and at times with sarcasm too.

Anyhow, I think that will do for an introduction at the moment hope to hear from you all at some point, and to engage in some interesting discussions with you :) !   

Regards

Vampira :)

The Forum post is edited by Vold3mortia Aug 23 '14
Share:
Berardo Rodriguez Member
Berardo Rodriguez Aug 23 '14
Welcome to this sea of red blood knowledge of the S.I.N.. Enjoy it.
Vold3mortia
Vold3mortia Aug 25 '14

Thanks guys. Unfortunately yesterday I had to be away. Indeed you are right Belial when you say I may have questions or concerns.

Whose to say you are not smart yourself? I'm sure you are too :) Well yes I get that people who have a lot of knowledge may sometimes appear intimidating and/or even make you feel as if you're less intelligent and such.

So long as the dice rolls on both ends I'm always fine with it :)  

The Forum post is edited by Vold3mortia Aug 25 '14
Ray Ripper
Ray Ripper Aug 27 '14
I hope you find what you want here, but perhaps the truth was always in you from the start. You just have to find it again... :)
Vold3mortia
Vold3mortia Aug 28 '14

hmmm who knows eh? The moment I actually stop stating my view and opinions I think is the day I'll die.

What is truth exactly? or better still...what is your truth eh? Can you honestly say you've ever found it?

Vampira

Ray Ripper
Ray Ripper Aug 29 '14
The truth is always your truth. It can't belong to anyone but you. All creatures in this world require their own truth to survive. To define a common truth is dictatorship and contrary to nature...
Vold3mortia
Vold3mortia Aug 29 '14

Fair enough. That does not mean your truth isn't actually viewed as a lie by others.

Rather than saying you have your definitive truth, I would rather say I'm close, but with much to improve as knowledge is infinite and boundless, that's why I ask and seek, to improve my knowledge and likewise I'll improve my truth.

V

Brazy Member
Brazy Aug 29 '14

Quote from Vampira Fair enough. That does not mean your truth isn't actually viewed as a lie by others.
I understand what you mean Vampira... Yet and still, your truth is/should be the only truth that matters. The only absolute truth is that knowledge is infinite. And since the human mind capacity is limited, the knowledge acquired should be the knowledge that suits you, your current situation as well as your future. 

Welcome to SIN, I know you will enjoy your stay!!!

Ray Ripper
Ray Ripper Aug 30 '14
Quote from Brazy
Quote from Vampira Fair enough. That does not mean your truth isn't actually viewed as a lie by others.
I understand what you mean Vampira... Yet and still, your truth is/should be the only truth that matters. The only absolute truth is that knowledge is infinite. And since the human mind capacity is limited, the knowledge acquired should be the knowledge that suits you, your current situation as well as your future. 

Welcome to SIN, I know you will enjoy your stay!!!

Good answer, Brazy. I 
wouldn't condemn anyone else's truth anyway, unless, of course, it interfered with my way of life. Humans are like all other creatures on this planet: a cow eats grass, a wolf eats meat, and both are correct. The problem comes if the wolf tries to make a cow eat meat...
Epicurus Member
Epicurus Aug 30 '14
Is there a truth ?  or many opinions ?  The only real truth or opinion I see is death  and that " I think therefore I am".  That's why I love Socrates when he said " I know that I know nothing"
Vold3mortia
Vold3mortia Aug 30 '14

Yeah I understand what you're saying here guys.

Well it all finally comes down to this :

Do what you will so long as whatever you're doing doesn't cause you any harm and it will become your truth. Still no one can deny that there have been some truths in the course of an individual's life that have led him down into a severe pitfall. That's why knowledge is important.

Thanks for the welcome Brazy yeah I'm enjoying my stay so far, it's the migraines that isn't allowing me to concentrate as much as I should....bleh. :(

V

Vold3mortia
Vold3mortia Aug 30 '14

Well that's because Death is permanent, and there is no way out from it. Possibly it's almost the most real and absolute thing there is on this earth as we do not know what has really happened to those people that died, that meant a great deal to us.

But once a person dies, the only thing that keeps them alive is otherwise our memory of them no more no less.   @Epicurus.

Brazy Member
Brazy Aug 30 '14

Quote from theripper Good answer, Brazy. I wouldn't condemn anyone else's truth anyway, unless, of course, it interfered with my way of life. Humans are like all other creatures on this planet: a cow eats grass, a wolf eats meat, and both are correct. The problem comes if the wolf tries to make a cow eat meat...

Couldn't agree more.

Quote from Epicurus666 Is there a truth ?  or many opinions ?  The only real truth or opinion I see is death  and that " I think therefore I am".  That's why I love Socrates when he said " I know that I know nothing"
I see your perspective, I suppose the latter will always be subjective. Yet, it still renders ones truth to be the best possible truth to/for oneself. 

Quote from Vampira Thanks for the welcome Brazy yeah I'm enjoying my stay so far, it's the migraines that isn't allowing me to concentrate as much as I should....bleh. :(

You're very welcome Vampira... And I feel your pain with the migraines, I get those a lot. I guess from over-thinking, as well as over-exerting my body; feel better though.

Vold3mortia
Vold3mortia Aug 31 '14

I'm much better today Brazy thanks for the words, I just feel like hung over ugh.

I swear some days there are days where all I want to do is slam my head against something can be as bad as that.

It's good to know we actually understand each other in the migraine area. People do not always tend to understand which is even more frustrating.

V

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.