New in Ohio | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
Kerry Lynn Member
Kerry Lynn Nov 4 '17
Hi there everyone! My fiance Jim and I are new to worshipping Satan and are looking for a group that gets together near Northwest Ohio....we will travel if we must in order to to find a group to guide us in our new religion. We want to worship and praise our dark lord...Hail Satan! Please contact me on here if you can help me with this quest.. 

Thanks!

Share:
Berardo Rodriguez Member
Berardo Rodriguez Nov 5 '17
Kerry: In line with what I read of your inner desires, I suggest you get in contact with Venus Satanas in the Spiritual  Satanits of this Site or in her own site, she has the patience and experience to guide you in your quest , and when you meet your Dark Lord you'll experience something that you will never regret ,  study the TSB , practice some of the rituals solo or with your partner, pay great attention to all the advices my fellow demos are given you in this Infernal Site.
Berardo Rodriguez Member
Berardo Rodriguez Nov 5 '17
Thak you verrrrrry much AK47( I'm just kidding) , thanks anyway for that correction.
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Nov 5 '17

Quote from Dread
Quote from AK "Spiritual Satanism" is a phrase I defer my ESL friends to when they need an example of an "oxymoron".
As good an example as any!
The word spiritual and Satanism should not be in the same sentence. Kinda like ' church ' and Satan. 
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.