Hi! From Las Vegas! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
SorathTheDark
SorathTheDark Nov 23 '17

Hello, fellow brothers and sisters. I have been on this site for quite some time now but never introduced myself. I am Sorath, yes, based on the sun god of course, and am here looking for knowledge and education based upon you fellow Satanist who can teach me a thing or two. If anybody has any tips or advice for me, along with their own personal dislikes in me, then please do so. I hope to hear from you soon.

Share:
SorathTheDark
SorathTheDark Nov 23 '17
What is it?
SorathTheDark
SorathTheDark Nov 23 '17
I am open to anything. :)
SorathTheDark
SorathTheDark Nov 23 '17
I am looking to seek knowledge from other people who have been in this longer than I have. I want to get closer to Satan in general and learn all there is to what Satanism and Lucefrianism is all about. Including most if not all the angels and demons.
AstralPopeAgustin
AstralPopeAgustin Dec 15 '17
May SATANS grant you knowledge beyond knowledge my brother. 
SorathTheDark
SorathTheDark Dec 28 '17
Thank you, Ave Satanas.

Retired
Retired Dec 29 '17

Quote from SorathTheDark Thank you, Ave Satanas.

Since you asked for tips and advice, I'll throw you a bone;

Saying  "Ave Satanas" makes you look greener than the inside of snoopdogs zigzag.

I don't even think the CoS dweebs do that anymore.

Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Dec 30 '17

Quote from Dan_Dread
Quote from SorathTheDark Thank you, Ave Satanas.

Since you asked for tips and advice, I'll throw you a bone;

Saying  "Ave Satanas" makes you look greener than the inside of snoopdogs zigzag.

I don't even think the CoS dweebs do that anymore.

Unfortunately they do. Well the ones I have met in person do. That and the ' hail Satan' as you shake their hand and leave. At the LHP consortium people kept saying that to me. I just pretended like I did not hear them. 
PIGEON666/questforsweaters@gmail.com

Quote from AK Oh... well that's awkward. I thought we were talking about butt sex.

Quote from Dan_Dread 

This gave me a good laugh.

OP, best advice is to make your own choices as to how you study and express your Satanic interests. That's what the LHP is about!

The Forum post is edited by PIGEON666/questforsweaters@gmail.com Dec 30 '17
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.