I guess.. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
Orgasmic Karmatic. Mod
Orgasmic Karmatic. Sep 13 '14
I suppose that I could introduce myself to the new people that I have never met or have never met me. Although, I must admit, I feel like you'd get a better picture of me if you actually conversed with me but hi ho here we go.

I'm Org or Lexi, as most people call me. I have been a part of SIN for nearly as long as it has existed also being an admin for a majority of that time. Definitely not my first rodeo.

I can be a bit cocky and rough around the edges at first but after that.. well I guess that's really up to you. I am a Chaoist/Discordian.. depending upon the day. :)

Anything else.. feel free to track me down.

Share:
nith
nith Sep 13 '14

It seems funny after all this time and seeing you now do an introduction. I guess technically this is a new site even though I just classed it as SIN 2.0 ;-)

Orgasmic Karmatic. Mod
Orgasmic Karmatic. Sep 14 '14
I had a rather wordy one, I think, "back in the day". I have one from years back at 600 too that does anything but embody who I am today. This actually turned out much better than I thought it would. Honestly, I am not a real big fan of introductions. Especially when it's me introducing myself. :)
nith
nith Sep 17 '14

I think my first introduction was about 500 words. I am also not big on introductions so just listed where on LHP I was and what ideas were pretty solid at that time (some of those ideas are still solid and others have been toned or ditched).

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.