Satanic bible 50th anniversary revision | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Library » Library
Aakron
Aakron Dec 29 '18
Just got this book. Written by Michael Aquino, so far excellent
Share:
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Dec 29 '18
LOOK WHAT YOU ALL DID! ARE YOU PROUD OF YOURSELVES?

AK
AK Dec 29 '18
That book and its publishing is without a doubt the scummiest, slimiest, most greasy-ass and petty maneuver I have ever seen pulled in my entire life. 
Aakron
Aakron Dec 29 '18
Well I like it
AK
AK Dec 29 '18
Fair enough. He's a talented writer, no doubt. His ideas and world-view, however, could not possibly be more incompatible with the underlying premise of the original Satanic Bible. Marketing it as such is at best disingenuous, and at worst conniving and petty. This is not to say that the SB is somehow infallible and sacrosanct - it's a trite work, but it is pointing at something definite, and that something is definitely not the same as what Aquino is pointing at. Not even close.

Then again, what could one expect from one whose sole occupation in the real world was PSYOPS; a branch of the military whose sole responsibility it is to cause cognitive dissonance in the minds of the enemy with a smiling face and disarming demeanor? That's his forte'. The man knows what he's doing. He's, in that respect, the epitome of an Ellsworth Toohey. 

It takes a keen pair of eyes to see beyond the facade. In that respect, I can't exactly blame the guy for doing what he does best. I do, however, lament that so few can put this simple matter of two and two together.

The guy left the C/S of his own accord decades ago, proclaimed himself to be the rightful inheritor of word of "Set", constructed his own "temple" based on his own wholly incompatible world-view, and already published not one, but two voluminous works concerning the history of the C/S prior to this "revision". His motives are quite clear (or at least by now they should be).

I would recommend digging through the archives of the 600 club and draw your own conclusions from the conversations that came about from those who were nobody's fools, knew exactly what they were talking about, and were unafraid to say it: http://www.the600club.com (for reference)

Meanwhile, I would ask, what about it do you like?

The Forum post is edited by AK Dec 29 '18
Aakron
Aakron Dec 29 '18
So far I only read the history of where the origins came from and insight on the making of the original. He also elaborates on many things that were left out, which to me seems incredibly interesting.
AK
AK Dec 29 '18
Do you take these things at face-value?

Like and Share

Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Donate

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps.