Time to write an intro I guess? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
johnnywatts Chapter Head
johnnywatts Oct 3 '14
Herro errybody,

I'm not entirely new to this forum. I've been here a couple weeks as of writing.

Just as Doug Mesner goes by Lucian Greaves when it comes to his public Satanic life, I go by Johnny Watts. Some people (read: James) have taken to calling me Mr Watts, so I guess you can call me that too.

I chose the name Watts because I'm a fan of (but not a part of) the Skeptic movement, and decided to choose a name after a scientist. I'm also a Material Science Engineer, as some may know, and the only famous engineer scientist in history that I know of is Scottish engineer James Watts.

I am a LaVeyan Satanist, and do not make my Satanic life public. You would have to come to my house and rummage through my drawers to find any indication that I'm a Satanist.

I am a nice guy, so I tend to finish last. Also, I focus a large part of my life on Lesser Magic, and the art of manipulating people. Many friends and enemies have been made this way, as I experiment around with what works and what doesn't.

I've yet to, however, bring my Lesser Magic to a mass level, where I manipulate entire masses towards certain goals. Perhaps I will try this some day, but I'm still working on a 1v1 level.

Erm..., not sure what else is there to write. I love big tits? If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Share:
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.