Satanism is occultist | Forum

Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Nov 14 '21
I had an exotic theory one time that arose from this peculiar OBE that I had. Where I entertained the notion of consciousness being a special unique elemental composition of the energetic and the material, which basically emerges of the same root anyway, but in that scenario the strong nuclear force would be synonymous with consciousness, hylozoism, and panpsychism.
donot
donot Nov 14 '21
General Relativity? 

The strong nuclear force would be a choice. 

The Forum post is edited by donot Nov 14 '21
Cornelius Coburn
There is a lot of good in most of what Einstein had to say. His field equations were indicative of an expanding universe while I heard for a time he did favor a cosmological constant, and some even referred to this as one of his biggest blunders.
Cornelius Coburn
And I would agree it was a blunder, but I assume he was just leaning towards what was more natural. He was probably an idiot savant type that would create brilliant mathematical expressions while at the same time not realizing the implications.
The Forum post is edited by Cornelius Coburn Nov 14 '21
donot
donot Nov 14 '21
Well, general relativity refers to gravity. D3espite Einstein's fault, the cosmological strain of episteme still exists.
donot
donot Nov 14 '21
You want to know about Einstein. General relativity about gravity and special relativity about quanta. That is no ruse. 
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Nov 14 '21

I think gravity exists because the strong nuclear exists. 

Gravity doesn't really line up with anything. For a fundamental force it's surprisingly weak. Too weak.

So what if it isn't? 

I mean all they really can speculate is the singularity universe was so hot, dense, and compact there are no conventional laws of physics to be had. Everything is combined as one in speculation and initial constants. 

It took the cooling of the universe and splitting off of the strong nuclear force from the unified electronuclear force before the grand inflationary imbalance could occur.  It was that symmetry breaking which gave rise to all the matter and "lack" of antimatter in the universe.  Gravity could be the byproduct of this imbalance. 

Possibly like this:

From this Ask Ethan column.

The basic idea isn’t too hard: imagine you have two quantum “units,” entangled with one another. Throw a matter particle in there, and it has the capacity to interact with one or both of them. That other particle, quite simply, can change the entanglement of the system, and it’s from that change-in-entanglement that gravity can emerge. Because the entropy of a black hole is proportional to a black hole’s surface area, it’s tempting to view space as a network of entangled “units” that allow gravitation to emerge. 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Nov 14 '21
Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Nov 15 '21
I could definitely write more about this than I'm going to right now at this very moment, but perhaps more on the why instead of the how.

I suppose dark energy is at such a preliminary theoretical phase that as far as I know it still isn't even considered as one of the fundamental forces of nature, but when complimented with one of the other more obscure forces, such as gravity. You have the basic and fundamental repellant and attractive forces of the cosmos which are later reflected not only macrocosmically, but microcosmically within consciousness itself.

That's good for now. I'll save something for later when I'm a bit more spaced out.

The Forum post is edited by Cornelius Coburn Nov 15 '21
Cornelius Coburn
You got material aspects and forces both exhibiting similar attributes which further solidifies a common root, and the common root would be energy, or even more specific, consciousness.

It can be observed how consciousness can affect the material when unified as a compete entity. So it's not that much more of a reach to view the universe as a complete entity in which there is a central universal type macrocosmic consciousness that has/is affecting its' own manifested material in a similar manner.

Cornelius Coburn
One of the most fundamental common denominators here, often as a mode of transport, would be the waveform, or, the serpent, and I was considering another analogy how even brain activity is measured in waves. So it's back to consciousness again, but at the same time I'm also realizing the importance of the physical vessel in all of this, and how it appears less of a duality, and more the results of a complete and unified entity where when you begin trying to divide it up you are left with the incomplete parts of a whole.

If I remember right, I believe Nietzsche did also realize the importance of the material in all of this.

Cornelius Coburn
Seems like it all comes down to waves. Forces, which is energy propagating in waves. Waves oscillate much in the same way the material vibrates. You can see the reflections of this fundamental property everywhere. Ocean waves, sound waves, ripples, airwaves, brainwaves, waves in fire and smoke, recording of waves. Waves this and waves that, fundamentally, everything is a fucking wave.
Cornelius Coburn

I would put this in symbolic form in a realistic sort of way though. Since light is energy and travels in waves as does the serpent, then it follows that the serpent is the bringer of the light.

Cornelius Coburn
Not Falling

Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Nov 16 '21

Quote from Dark Enlightenment I think gravity exists because the strong nuclear exists.

It almost makes sense, and the reason it's so weak is due a residual effect of the strong nuclear force, i.e. a weaker attraction as remnant of a stronger one, but I don't think so.

For one, I believe these two forces are distinct of the large and the small. Gravity is a cosmic force and the SNF is a quantum force. I would categorize them as : gravity : (cosmic)attractive force; dark energy : (cosmic)repellant force, and strong nuclear force : (quantum)binding force.

Cornelius Coburn
Last I knew there was still a lot of confusion regarding gravity, e.g. is it really even a force? Or is it just an effect of matter warping space and following the path of least resistance. In any event, it's not much trouble to make some sense out of it, but it's just speculation from an occultist who dabbles in science and physics because it's there.
The Forum post is edited by Cornelius Coburn Nov 16 '21
Cornelius Coburn
It's also true though that there are certain esoteric models that align quite well with these forces. So when you have two totally different models that are in agreement, or, where speculation suits them both quite well. It's fortifying.
Cornelius Coburn
So back to the symbolism. If Lucifer is the bringer of the light then he would be associated with the electromagnetic force, and the (dark)repellant force that correlates with the universal conception and expansion would then be attributed to Isis, the mother of creation.
Cornelius Coburn
Isis : Is; Is : I am that I am.
donot
donot Nov 17 '21
Well, gravity is a field, with different intensities. These different intensities obviously create different kinds of masses gatherings. Such gatherings could be enormous like formations outside our galaxy. 
donot
donot Nov 17 '21
In fact there are no forces in the traditional ways. The truth mostly presents itself through fields. Quantum essence and everything is part of gravity. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal