Hello again | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
Bela
Bela Jan 10
 Been a member for some time but haven't been very active. Guess it has to do with my general shyness. Well tonight is day one without beer so im having mad insomnia and decided to go ahead and come out of my shell and share some opinions in the forum. It looks like theres alot of new members here so looking forward to good conversations with you all.  
Share:
donot
donot Jan 12
Welcome Bela.
Cornelius Coburn
Fuckin' weirdo.
Dusche
Dusche Jan 14

Quote from Cornelius Coburn Fuckin' weirdo.
Yeah, Bela is a weirdo. He Private Messaged me and told me I was hot and that he has a shit fetish. 
Bela
Bela Jan 15

Quote from Dusche
Yeah, Bela is a weirdo. He Private Messaged me and told me I was hot and that he has a shit fetish. 
Is there any particular reason you keep talking shit about me? Or are you just an idiot manchild who craves attention from being an asshole. I guess satanism has its share of degenerate wannabe's Grow the fuck up, asshole. 
Cornelius Coburn
All these puns in the context of a "shit fetish" are going to drive me fucking insane, e.g., "asshole", and "talking shit" et cetera. Anyway, I don't wanna make a 'big stink' outta someone elses fetishes, or let the cat outta the bag, but, they just tryin' ta have a little fun, that's all.

Cornelius Coburn
And I thought the latter was a bit humorous actually, and also a tad more appropriate, especially before dinner.
Dark Enlightenment

Quote from Bela
Quote from Dusche
Is there any particular reason you keep talking shit about me? Or are you just an idiot manchild who craves attention from being an asshole. I guess satanism has its share of degenerate wannabe's Grow the fuck up, asshole. 
 She takes the comedic role of "Jay" around here.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jan 15
Cornelius Coburn
That's a good one. I know that's from a decent movie I didn't see, and I say that because of some other clips I've seen here. I remember telling my friend that I think there's a good movie we missed, and then it was forgotten like many other things, but there it is, again, I think. 
Cornelius Coburn
Lesbians and funny movies. Now that's the shit. A piece of it anyway.
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.