Hello!! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
... May 1 '15
Hi everyone, I'm The Satanic Princess. I am nearly 19 and I live in Australasia.
I'm quite new to the whole Satanism thing really, I only first read "The Satanic Bible" four or five months ago and fell in love with it. Hahaha.
I actually grew up in a non-practising Christian family and I went to Catholic high schools for 3 1/2 years. I never really liked the whole religious class idea, because, although religion fascinates me (I'm very interested in psychology); I like to find my own way and my own path and make up my own mind. Boy, did my teachers hate that! I used to question them so much and challenge their beliefs (respectfully of course, respect is very important to me) and I even ended up getting detentions sometimes for questioning!
I never considered myself a religious person all my life, however an incident involving myself and an evangelicist-baptist man I knew when I was 17 changed my view on that forever. I had always been taught that hate is bad and love is good. But I felt so much hate! So I went a looking. When God turned his back on me, I turned my back on God. However Satan was there I found, through a MrRepzion video on YouTube about Satanism.
I read up more about LaVey and his teachings and became more interested. I'm quite a social being, and I've always enjoyed forums ever since I had access to my first one (secretly) at age 11.
I've performed a couple of decompression rituals as I am a very angry person sometimes, but I will look more into the magic/magick side of this forum for that.
I identify myself as LaVeyan Satanist, mixed in with a bit of Luciferian. I don't care if that's not recognised, it is now!
Ummm, other stuff, I love animals, I'm a big animal rights person, I've always had stuff to do with animals and animal protection.
I am also very creative; I love writing stories and sketching (even though I'm not the best at drawing LOL). I also love music, especially into the hip-hop and Australian/New Zealand side of it (Bliss N Eso are my favourites right now).
And well, that's me :)
The Forum post is edited by ... May 1 '15
Share:
Earl Chapter Head
Earl May 1 '15
Well, welcome to the SIN Forums--
You should find a good amount of information here that suits your interests. I'd recommend looking in the Library section of the forum too for any books you might be interested in or looking for.

Welcome again.
... May 1 '15
Thanks Earl :)
Earl Chapter Head
Earl May 1 '15
You should check out the live chat, it can be quite buggy at times.. Automatically kicking people out for no apparent reason but, we generally have a good time chatting shit and hanging out in there.

From time to time we have some genuine discussion there too.. That is usually where I get ideas for some of the writing I do.
... May 1 '15
Cool! I'll try and figure it out
... May 1 '15
The bloody page won't work! :/
Earl Chapter Head
Earl May 1 '15
Does it give you an error message or anything?
... May 1 '15
It just comes up with the loading page and when I refresh it, it just returns to the same page. :/ :/
Earl Chapter Head
Earl May 1 '15
Hmm...
Does it just sit on the loading screen? Might be worth checking to see if you have the latest adobe flash installed

... May 1 '15
Shit! No I don't :(
Earl Chapter Head
Earl May 3 '15
Ah, that might help... Install that and then everything should be fine!
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.