Salutations | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
Stevedr0626
Stevedr0626 Aug 8 '14
So I guess this is where I make my introductions. My name is Stephen, and I'm what you might call an atheistic satanist. I prefer satanic atheist (not sure why). I have been a part of the SIN community since I recognized Satanism as my own philosophy, but apparently my real life has distracted me from paying attention to the forums. It's only been a few years but in that time I have become affiliated with the Satanic International Network, The Sect of the Horned God, and most recently joined The Satanic Temple. I hope to add to the discussions here, add whatever help I can provide to the current activist movements to The Satanic Temple, and the goals of the Sect of the Horned God whenever time and means allows. Nothing much more to add, I suppose. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Share:
Caligo
Caligo Sep 5 '14
I'm in communication with The Satanic Temple to get an official chapter in the Greater New Orleans area. If you're interested in aiding this project, your help is welcome! Where in Louisiana do you stay?
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.