six Nov 10 '16
Any anti-cosmic literature?
Share:
six
six Nov 10 '16
Or bands?
Berardo Rodriguez Member
Berardo Rodriguez Nov 10 '16
Try the Dark Force of the War of the Galaxy,  I'm just kidding.hahaha.  I apologize for my humorous way to answer your request, but I'm not able to help you,  to be honest, I don't know anything about that field. 
Yaksha
Yaksha Nov 10 '16
Dissection,Watain,Behexen,Ofermod are some sweet anti cosmic bands. As far as literature goes anything by N.A.-A.218. The truth is you can find anti cosmic themes in may books. The album Reinkaos is an excellent musical working regarding the subject. may this assist  you. 

Yaksha
Yaksha Nov 10 '16
Many books not may books. My apologies for the incorrect wording of the previous post.
six
six Nov 11 '16
i'm familiar with all of these, thanks. 
Chaos Order
Chaos Order Nov 11 '16
Ever took a look to the ONA's MSS? It's not really anti-cosmic literature, but when the MLO started, they somehow drank from the ONA to build their own philosophy. It's quite interesting to read and compare both currents.

I won't tell you the obvious Current 218 books because I guess you already know them.

And I think that Valkyrja play anti-cosmic music as far as they ape Watain a lot. I'm not really sure since I haven't read their lyrics but their song names fit.
six
six Nov 11 '16
i know of ona but what is MSS? and thanks btw
Chaos Order
Chaos Order Nov 11 '16
"MSS" comes from "manuscripts". ONA people call like that to their texts.
six
six Nov 12 '16
thanks
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.