What do I look like? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
AntonDahmer
AntonDahmer Mar 23 '17
This is completely random but I've gotten called most races except for my own so I thought it would be interesting to see what someone might think I am based on a picture, None of my brothers or cousins have this happen to them.
Share:
kittykittygoboom
kittykittygoboom Mar 27 '17
Spanish? Egyptian? Middle-Eastern? It's difficult to tell.
AntonDahmer
AntonDahmer Mar 27 '17

Quote from kittykittygoboom Spanish? Egyptian? Middle-Eastern? It's difficult to tell.
Haha I get middle-eastern and Egyptian on an almost weekly basis, I'm going to invest in a ancestry DNA kit. My mom looked at me after someone pointed this out and was like " we need to figure out where the hell you came from!"
AntonDahmer
AntonDahmer Mar 27 '17

Quote from Zoramonkey Hybrids are healthier, smarter and live longer. I am envious.
Thats really true? If so than I would be lucky since I'm a mixture of many things Mexican, Black, Native American, German, French,  and I have another side of my family who are mixed as well but I do not know them.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009 and is currently the most widely used social networking site for Satanists of its kind.