Welcome new people | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
Dark Enlightenment
Hi, you proselytizing fucking bitch, I am Satan. Well, Purson, but we will go with Satan for your sake.

I do not care what you said.  Your words are the gibberish of street folk.

But here is your opportunity to take on a genuine demonic possession.

Fuck your links bitch.

Put your doctrine into action.

And go...

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Feb 1
AK
AK Feb 1
For a moment there, I thought he was one of those Jesus freaks.
Dark Enlightenment
Even caricatures of Jesus Freaks do things to me. 

This basically: 

And you did that fucking quick...

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Feb 2
AK
AK Feb 2
It's almost as if their entire world-view is a mad-lib. 
The Forum post is edited by AK Feb 2
HAXYPAHE
HAXYPAHE Feb 6
hi, new here. You may call me Rane. Mostly signed up to see if there are any Satanists in my area, but probably not. Would really like to make some friends because honestly im not doing to well mentally. Sorry if that's TMI for an intro post, but Ive learned that being honest about my feelings always falls on deaf ears. lol
Luciferi Baphomet

Quote from HAXYPAHE hi, new here. You may call me Rane. Mostly signed up to see if there are any Satanists in my area, but probably not. Would really like to make some friends because honestly im not doing to well mentally. Sorry if that's TMI for an intro post, but Ive learned that being honest about my feelings always falls on deaf ears. lol

I am sure there are some who live in your area. I have met people online that live in the same state as I do but I prefer that I never meet them in person. 

AK
AK Feb 6
Come sit on my lap, dear Rane.
HAXYPAHE
HAXYPAHE Feb 6

Quote from AK Come sit on my lap, dear Rane.
sure thing. so friendly! lol
Satanic Pioneer
Certain qualities ring down through the abyss, shape down a strong basis, as men and women, males and females. Some complete and muddle inside earth, and some not. It was an incentive consisting a deep commitment which could include freedom of action. Sensation of thrill through real-time frustration that strain and fetch down and let us sense within obnoxious person. As any satanist, new here may reach goals and aims boundly dovetailed constantly with most sounding says and to forge one's metal. Welcome and Hail!
The Forum post is edited by Satanic Pioneer Feb 11
Pages: « 1 2
This topic is sticky

Like and Share

Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Donate

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps.