Basic ritual suggestions/starters? Looking to do some serious occult shit now. | Forum

orange_juice
orange_juice Nov 6 '17
Hey all,

Sorry, it's a bit of rant, but I'd like to explain some of my philosophy before I ask you my question.

Been reading tonnes of occult stuff and loving it. I love the term "abyss". It just embodies all that we can't understand and that possibly goes beyond the rational physical world. 
For example, irrational numbers are a real thing, but they make absolutely no logical or physical sense. A number that goes on... forever...
10 / 3 = 3.333333333333333333333333333333...
Same for thoughts, they aren't physical objects. Same for many other examples of realities which we know to be TRUE but fundamentally impossible to explain/quantify or begin to grasp within our physical world.
So... I don't mind if entities people communicate/interact with are just imaginary... or a more real part of their subconsciousness... or a real, individually conscious entity... or part of some other dimension, non-physical, irrational, where it goes beyond time, space, anything we can understand.
I don't mind.
Many, MANY people claim to have had experiences with entities/magical works. And like I said, I believe it's all real in one way or another.
So my question is... what do you think are some good rituals and stuff to get into? To interact with this abyss. I don't know exactly what I'm looking for so I'd really appreciate it if you just list a few books, rituals, whatever and maybe even share an experience or story.

Thank you very much fellow Satanists, and just other people who are like me, attracted to the abyss.

PS: I feel like I've never said everything that I want to say. I think too much. Just thought I'd say that.

The Forum post is edited by orange_juice Nov 6 '17
Share:
Nael
Nael Nov 6 '17
There are a lot of rituals to find nearly everywhere. And a lot of people who claim that "their" way to deal with the unknown, or Abyss,or whatever you wanna call it, is the best. However, I think that it doesn't matter that much what ritual you use to reach your goal. Basically saying, whatever you feel comfortable with is just fine. You can search for a ritual that looks useful for you, or you can just create your own. In fact, some people don't even need rituals to get in contact with entities and stuff. If you call them, they may react, IF they want. Easy as that. A ritual is just like using a amplifier to make sure they can really hear you.

(That are just my thoughts and they may be seen as incorrect, as "truth" is something subjective, but I wanted to share them anyways.)
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Nov 6 '17

Quote from orange_juice

Many, MANY people claim to have had experiences with entities/magical works. And like I said, I believe it's all real in one way or another.
So my question is... what do you think are some good rituals and stuff to get into? To interact with this abyss. I don't know exactly what I'm looking for so I'd really appreciate it if you just list a few books, rituals, whatever and maybe even share an experience or story.

Thank you very much fellow Satanists, and just other people who are like me, attracted to the abyss.

PS: I feel like I've never said everything that I want to say. I think too much. Just thought I'd say that.

I've done it. And they never shut, even if you want them to. There is no killing it either, except with Haldol... 

So don't do it... The power of suggestion is a bitch, and if you bridge to the unconsious be sure you like yourself first. And whatever you do STOP reading shit, because the more you read the more the projections inside your mind reflect the contrived narrative you've just read.

Before you know it the cast of mean girls are inhabiting your mind and you're going crazier by the day.  

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Nov 6 '17
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Nov 6 '17
It really fucking isnt.. I mean, if you want your frontal lobe turned to retard I suppose it is. The message however is clear: Don't take acid.
The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Nov 6 '17
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal