Pantera - This Love | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Culture » Music
Pusher Mod
Pusher Nov 9 '17
WTF is this forum for? Kinda redundant Zach since you have a video section . But I guess I will play along. One of my favorite band and song of all time. 

Share:
whatugawkinat
whatugawkinat Nov 9 '17
aaaand here I am, not knowing how to post a vid...
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Nov 10 '17

Quote from whatugawkinat aaaand here I am, not knowing how to post a vid...
In the words of Jason King.... "Adapt or get crushed under the wheel of Satanic progress"....  :P
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Nov 10 '17

Quote from Dread My theme music

https://youtu.be/AkFqg5wAuFk

Top 10 favs. Interesting fact. Phil is a close friend of the singer Brian Werner the singer of Vital Remains. Brian and I are personal friends. We met through the Satanic grape vine. I saw a pic of Phil ( singer of Pantera ) at his home in Texas. Phil has a 25-35 foot three part picture of LaVey hanging of his living room wall. I would share but I was asked not to. We could be turning into Phil....but I speak for myself. 

VVOTAN-XIV
VVOTAN-XIV Nov 10 '17
Cowboys from Hell is my personal favourite of Pantera.

VVOTAN-XIV
VVOTAN-XIV Nov 10 '17
BTW...go team Phil. Everyone who is everyone knows what he is like. He has always been racially aware, and so was Dimebag.

Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Nov 10 '17
Phil is always gets lambasted for throwing hitler salutes, on occasion he even apologizes. I Saw Superjoint Ritual around 2001 and he did it with nary a sensitivity rattled. 

Phil's current primary band

There's more Eyehategod and Crowbar in their sound than anything else. One could argue NOLA was their only good album, but I still like their more recent stuff.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Nov 10 '17
VVOTAN-XIV
VVOTAN-XIV Nov 11 '17
Yeah, he got into trouble way back in the 90's for a rant he made about some Black militant group. I think he also called White kids who listen to rap "White-Niggers"...and he is right.

VVOTAN-XIV
VVOTAN-XIV Nov 12 '17
You made my day.
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Nov 15 '17

Quote from whatugawkinat Right back at ya. One of my many...many...many...favorite Pantera riffs. \m/
You gotta click the little video icon and post the embed code from youtube in it. You can find the embed code on youtube under the the video via the share button. 
whatugawkinat
whatugawkinat Nov 19 '17

Quote from Zach Black
Quote from whatugawkinat Right back at ya. One of my many...many...many...favorite Pantera riffs. \m/
You gotta click the little video icon and post the embed code from youtube in it. You can find the embed code on youtube under the the video via the share button. 

I've lurked many forums in my day and have yet to learn the do's/dont's, how to post pics/vids and reply...so I believe I got this right this time. Oh, and thanks a bunch Zach. A little help goes a long way!
ccline
ccline Sep 5 '18

Pantera fucking rocks

KissWitch
KissWitch Apr 5 '21
I have no use for Pantera, despite living in Texas and mostly being a Native here. Shitty “bro metal”, “groove metal”, whatever you want to call it. Idiotic chest beating, overly testosterone-laden small dick compensated dog shit. Strictly for poser metal heads who also think Lamb Of God or Slipknot are great bands.
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Apr 5 '21
Says the Kiss fan..

I personally like all those bands for the EXACT reasons you mentioned.  Not trying to go to a metal concert to get laid.  

RIP Abbott Brothers, buried side by side in your Official signed Kiss Koffins. 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Apr 5 '21
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal